PDA

View Full Version : Heroes of Might and Magic V

SoulReaver
07-12-2006, 01:47 AM
Just got it brand new along with Rome: Total War Gold Edition at Goodwill $6.99 for each. The only previous Heroes game I have ever played was IV, which I thought was awesome. Heroes V so far is pretty sweet. It doesn't have as much as a "fantasy" feel as IV but I still like it so far. The story is much deeper than the IV, which felt like it was just there so you could fight. I haven't played too much yet, only about an hour or two, so I'll post more observations as I play more.

MR. SLiK
07-12-2006, 06:20 AM
damn you got heroes5 for 7 bucks? incredible deal. It is a fun game, but it has problems. Multiplayer is unplayable (online) in its current state. Hot seat is just fine. Also there aren't many custom maps, have to wait for patch 1.2 (should be out soon) which will supposedly add 10 more.

<<Hybrid>>
07-12-2006, 05:06 PM
i didnt liked it,, got boored after 20 mins play. Even IV was better. part III was oviously the best

Banshee
07-16-2006, 12:19 AM
got it for free:Dlooks nice

MassacreAL
07-16-2006, 09:58 AM
i didnt liked it,, got boored after 20 mins play. Even IV was better. part III was oviously the best
i have to agree. well, i played it for several hours but its nothing in compare with HOMAM 3