PDA

View Full Version : Cyprys leaving DAOC

V98ci
07-13-2006, 05:35 PM
One of our long time members has decided to hang it up. Cyprys joined not long after OoD was formed and has been a great asset to the guild for a long time. As most of us know, real life comes first and he has decided to spend more time with family and friends.

Take care and cya soon Cyp.

Xeno
07-13-2006, 05:55 PM
sounds oneself sadly:(
sorry man

Sepra
07-14-2006, 12:18 AM
:( Take care friend.

OUTLAWS The Machine
07-14-2006, 01:14 PM
Good luck man. If you start playing WoW join aggramar server and look us up. :)

Hammertime
07-15-2006, 06:34 PM
Bye Cyp. I enjoyed all of our chats around the forge. Take care.

FUS1ON
07-15-2006, 07:26 PM
Take care Cyprys and good luck in whatever you do in real life man. Stop in and say Hi from time to time.

Cyprys
07-18-2006, 01:48 AM
So sorry I didnt have more notice for you guys, ya know how life just goes around creeping up on people. I had to kinda crunch down on working the extra hours and trying to spend lost time with my family and friends. But for a long time you guys were my family. Thanks everyone,.. good days bad days it didnt matter.. could always log on and get lost in a quest or making armor or gems or some stupid trinket. lol anyways it's a great passtime and was very hard to make the decision to give it up. (you guys know.. I mean come on.. FIVE!! Legenday Crafters) So needless to say it wasnt easy but I had to do it. I cant mention all the people that i've hung out with but as far as V, Blay, Jag & Sep, Term you guys are the very best, so glad i met ya's and in a big way i feel like im letting you guys down, but i also know you guys understand. Thanks Again and Cya's all soon. Cyprys (my real name is Michael)