PDA

View Full Version : Middle East

Caged Anger
07-17-2006, 02:06 AM
dang its gettin scary over there...what do you guys think of all this?

NastyDawg
07-17-2006, 02:49 AM
Well I can go on and on about this but I won't. We are as close to WW3 than we have ever been in the past. If it's going to happen lets do it before all the crazies of the world have nukes. There is no draft but if a WW3 does start and involves China (which it could) get ready for one. I will say this to I am not of the age to be drafted but this is on person that will volunteer (if they will take me at my age)I am sick of all this crap these low life punks think they can use God as there reason to do anything. Oh and by the way get ready for 4 and 5 dollar a gas here in the USA.

Caged Anger
07-17-2006, 03:33 AM
gas i could care less about, the higher it goes, the more innovations are made

EXEcution
07-17-2006, 03:41 AM
gas i could care less about, the higher it goes, the more innovations are made
Uh yea. I really don't feel that buying a new car will solve this problem for many people. Unless you're talking about oil finding or refining innovations or the creation of some super-fuel that is plentiful renewable. Once gas reaches $5 a gallon there won't be a huge technological breakthrough that hasn't been made yet. The oil companies still want to make money so the demand for oil will only go up.

Caged Anger
07-17-2006, 01:58 PM
true enough

FUS1ON
07-17-2006, 03:11 PM
What is going on between Israel and Hezbollah have nothing to do with oil and oil/gas prices.

TheMaster
07-17-2006, 03:35 PM
Shogun is absolutely right. This has nothing to do with oil. This has to do with Hezbollah and Hamas, two terrorist organizations that want to destroy Israel and have kidnapped Israeli soldiers. I am going to tell you what I know and what I think.

Newt Gingrich and John McCain were on CNN last night, and Gingrich has said this is World War III. I happen to agree with that personally. The third world war does not mean nuclear war, that's the connotation that the phrase has taken on over the decades. But the real definition of a world war is a war that involves most, or all of the world's major powers. That's what this looks like to me.

Now Israel has been fierce in their response to the kidnappings, targeting Beirut in daily airstrikes, hitting Palestinian government buildings, installing Patriot missile batteries, while Hezbollah has retaliated as well firing rockets of their own at Israel, striking Haifa and killing many people. Lebanese sources say over 100 people were killed as a result of Israeli action. Also, a Hezbollah rocket aimed at Haifa missed, but struck an Egyptian merchant ship a few days ago.

So what's my take on all this? Well Israel has every right to defend itself against Hamas and Hezbollah and other terrorist groups, let there be no mistake about that. This was instigated by a group of radicals who will not settle for anything less than Israel's destruction. BUT, Israel must restrain itself. They must keep from targeting civilians, Lebanese government buildings, or Lebanese infrastructure. Lebanon did not attack Israel, and in fact the government spoke out against Hezbollah. They are not Israel's enemy, Hezbollah is.

And as for the accusations that some of the missiles supplied to Hezbollah came from Iran? I'm not sure about that, but I would not be surprised. Ayatollah Khomeni came out expressing support for Hezbollah against the "Zionists," making the false claim that the Lebanese people are all behind Hezbollah. So it would not surprise me one bit if Iran were supplying arms to them.

Caged Anger
07-17-2006, 04:03 PM
BUT, Israel must restrain itself. They must keep from targeting civilians, Lebanese government buildings, or Lebanese infrastructure.

a bit late for that, i guess tons of the infrastructure has already been blown to pieces as well as many key government buildings

Death Engineer
07-17-2006, 05:43 PM
Once gas reaches $5 a gallon there won't be a huge technological breakthrough that hasn't been made yet.

This statement is just begging to give you boot-in-mouth disease. Money is always going to be a driving force for technology. If you don't think innovation will come out of escalating gas prices, I think you're mistaken. Any kind of price jump like that just cries out for technological solutions.

NightBreed
07-17-2006, 05:50 PM
What is going on between Israel and Hezbollah have nothing to do with oil and oil/gas prices.

Not yet..but they'll be a spin added soon that'll drive the prices thru the roof..:(

::: DARK PSI :::
07-17-2006, 05:53 PM

Exactly, but it has the potential to effect oil/gas prices if the other arabic countries decide to chime in and start pounding on the war drum.

Somehow this country has to learn to use less fuel. We are consuming WAY too much. This month alone has been a record in fuel consumption. WTF are we using so much fuel on all of a sudden?

FUS1ON
07-17-2006, 06:50 PM
I was trying to get the conversation back on topic which was what is going on between Israel and Hezbollah. The discussion was being taking towards gas prices and althought it is related in a round about way, it would be a really good topic for discussion in a seperate thread.

MassacreAL
07-17-2006, 07:20 PM
now seriously, i only wanted to some have fun with Sho :rolleyes:

i dont think its like a third world war, becouse thanks to computers or internet is world much smaller and too much problems would be considered as WW3.

MassacreAL
07-17-2006, 07:22 PM
dang its gettin scary over there...
until they dont have weapons of mass destruction its not that scary, atomic bomb in Jeruzalem is that what i call scary

TheMaster
07-17-2006, 08:17 PM
Well it is believed that Israel may have nuclear weapons, but if they do I doubt they are going to use them.

Speedsweeper
07-17-2006, 08:35 PM
Yes back on topic.

Think about the people out there who have had to leave everything behind, like my brother in law and his family. At this time they are fleeing their own home after only a few short months living in it. When all this started i feared the worst as all i heard on the news was bombing in thier area but thank God they are alive.

BOA
07-17-2006, 08:36 PM
dang its gettin scary over there...what do you guys think of all this?

It is so sad that people dont respect other peoples life. It is so sad to see other peoples life destroyed in a conflict that, in my opinion, not can be solved, by killing. Killing have always created a hate that takes many generations to solve. :(

JIMINATOR
07-17-2006, 11:08 PM
i read something in the paper today about neanderthal skulls that scientists have analyzed. They found that about 1 in 50 had had their heads bashed in. Lets face it, people like killing other people. It is genetically programmed in. You can make various excuses about it all, but that is the fact. There is never going to be any answer for this until that entire area is a smoking hole in the ground. Ok, that's pretty harsh. Not sure why the whole muslim religion is so confrontational and warlike. sure it grew out of harsh area, etc. but when are they going to grow up and come into the mainstream of things?

NightBreed
07-17-2006, 11:16 PM
i read something in the paper today about neanderthal skulls that scientists have analyzed. They found that about 1 in 50 had had their heads bashed in. Lets face it, people like killing other people. It is genetically programmed in. You can make various excuses about it all, but that is the fact. There is never going to be any answer for this until that entire area is a smoking hole in the ground. Ok, that's pretty harsh. Not sure why the whole muslim religion is so confrontational and warlike. sure it grew out of harsh area, etc. but when are they going to grow up and come into the mainstream of things?

True..gotta remember, there's always been some sort of conflict in that area for the past 2000 years. Not going to go away anytime soon....

TheMaster
07-18-2006, 02:01 AM
If it were the whole Islamic religion Jim, then every Muslim, man woman and child, would be lining up to get their chance to go down as a martyr in their jihad against the West. But the truth is that not every Muslim is supportive of the goals of these terrorists. And can I see evidence that proves without a doubt that every individual Muslim alive supports an endless war with Israel and the West?

TheMaster
07-18-2006, 02:09 AM
Oh by the way, did anyone catch that clip of our potty-mouth President dropping the S-bomb while talking to Tony Blair about the whole Middle East situation?

Caged Anger
07-18-2006, 02:25 AM
did he not however, sum up what was on everyone's mind?

OUTLAWS Tip
07-18-2006, 02:29 AM
I think he got it right. They definately should stop that s***.
:)

NastyDawg
07-18-2006, 02:30 AM
Oh by the way, did anyone catch that clip of our potty-mouth President dropping the S-bomb while talking to Tony Blair about the whole Middle East situation?

Come on who cares, we need a President to be real not made for TV. I can't think of anyone that I know that has never cussed. I wish are leaders had more balls to say some F-bomb and S-bombs to let these other wackos know we are not taking this S*** NO MORE! Sorry for my rant and being off topic!

Death Engineer
07-18-2006, 03:12 AM
<-- Never cussed. Seriously.

Caged Anger
07-18-2006, 03:15 AM
something to be proud of...but does it matter if you do? after all...they are simply words that have had others denote them as being bad

TheMaster
07-18-2006, 04:40 AM
Well of course he got it right, they need to stop, or be stopped.

And as for his cussing, I just am not used to hearing the leader of the free world drop an F-bomb or an S-bomb or a MF-bomb or a UY-bomb, or whatever bomb he says. I've heard politicans say them many times over, but that is part of the modern vernacular. But I never heard it come out of the President before. To say the least I was surprised.

OUTLAWS Tip
07-18-2006, 04:46 AM
He was just showing off one of our freedoms. The freedom of speech.
:D

JIMINATOR
07-18-2006, 05:15 AM
If it were the whole Islamic religion Jim...
yes, it is very unfair to stereotype, but unfortunately much of muslim culture functions as a theocracy, and many of those leaders have very harsh fundamentalist views. I am sure there are probably many with moderate views, unfortunately these are not the ones being heard from or shaping the policies. there is probably a good reason for that, fear of reprisal. Anyway it is a damn shame.

Pure_Evil
07-18-2006, 03:24 PM
what's a shame is this http://miniprofile.xfire.com/bg/bg/type/2/exodusnb.png

poor NB hasn't been gaming this week :(

NightBreed
07-18-2006, 03:51 PM
what's a shame is this http://miniprofile.xfire.com/bg/bg/type/2/exodusnb.png

poor NB hasn't been gaming this week :(

Yea...been busy, busy, busy...:(

Trying to tie up all the loose ends arounds the house so we can put it on the market, looking to buy in Harwinton,Burlington..maybe Goshen...

Been doing a lot of riding lately too..:thumbs:

Just not enough hours in the day..

TheMaster
07-18-2006, 04:16 PM
Well it is great that NB is back whenever he is. You know we all miss you. :) But what's all this got to do with the war in Israel and Lebanon?

NightBreed
07-18-2006, 04:28 PM
Doh...nothin...

Back on track...

Israel is in the best position militarily in its history to mount air strikes against Iran, after a decade of buying U.S.-produced long-range aircraft, penetrating bombs and aerial refueling tankers.
Tel Aviv has ratcheted up the volume in attacking the hard-line Islamic regime as it fights the Iranian-backed Hezbollah in southern Lebanon. In the past, Israeli politicians have talked openly of attacking Iranian nuclear sites to prevent the U.S.-designated terror state from building atomic warheads.

http://www.washtimes.com/national/20060717-105737-9603r.htm

TheMaster
07-18-2006, 04:33 PM
(sarcastic): The news just keeps getting better, doesn't it?

FUS1ON
07-18-2006, 04:34 PM
I watched Little Man the other night, those Wayan boys are out of their minds. The movies is kind of funny and has moments, but it's not as good as I expected.

Waste your money if you want to.

FUS1ON
When out in the yard, make sure you are not barefooted. I found out the hard way not to do that. Damn Wasp stung me on the foot and not i'm hobbling around with a clubfoot.

FUS1ON
They need to send Chad Vader - Day Shift Manager over to the Middle East, he could solve that stuff with one swipe of his lightray.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4wGR4-SeuJ0

TheMaster
07-18-2006, 04:36 PM
News now of Hezbollah missiles that can strike much deeper into Israel, as far as Tel Aviv, and more and more violence. Isn't it all wonderful?

FUS1ON
07-18-2006, 04:49 PM
Pardon my stupity but if no one else is going to take this subject seriously by staying on topic then why should I?

I mean it's only real people over there dying because of their religious beliefs and we are worried about that someone got to play no games this week or if someone cussed. TheMaster I hope your relatives over there are safe and can someday get back to leading some semblance of a normal life and again i'm sorry that more here cannot show you and others respect by staying on topic is a thread about something that is very real and as serious as this is.

Caged Anger
07-18-2006, 05:05 PM
Well of course he got it right, they need to stop, or be stopped.

And as for his cussing, I just am not used to hearing the leader of the free world drop an F-bomb or an S-bomb or a MF-bomb or a UY-bomb, or whatever bomb he says. I've heard politicans say them many times over, but that is part of the modern vernacular. But I never heard it come out of the President before. To say the least I was surprised.

One cannot forget the fact though that those mics are not suppose to be on...or at least not high enough so such comments could be heard. He probably had no idea people were listening in on his private conversation. (This is about the only time i will defend this guy)

This whole situation however, i think needs to be looked at in a different way. The idea of the USA, Britain/UK, or any other large country trying to intervene would be suicidal. Democracy has flourished over here, but I just don't see it ever taking a stronghold over there. Their religion holds too many deep roots that center around dictatorships and one must admit, that is what has been in place for thousands of years, I don't see it going anywhere.

I believe the path to solving this situation lies not with the major powers, but in using the UN to put pressure upon the other Middle Eastern states to reign in their own kind. They live over there, only figures they would know how to settle this matter. Why else would Egyptian representatives have been sent in to negotiate the release of the Isreali prisoners?

ME BIGGD01
07-18-2006, 05:17 PM
I think Isreal should bring the war to Syria and then wait for Iran to try to do what they said they would. They need to get all parties involved out in the open rather then hide in the background and fight in this war. We America should assist and have also bomb Syria when we went to Iraq. I would prepare to bomb the hell out of Iran regardless of oil situation which seems to be the reason Iran gets away with what they are doing. It's time to start kicking ass not only to stop Iran but to alarm Russia and China that we are not scared of them as they are the biggest culprits in this situation. If we are going to fight terror than we should fight terror!!! This political BS is going to get us killed in the long run along with make us bankrupt. You have to imagine a true reason why we are actually in Iraq and the purpose we are right square in the middle of the Mid East. We continue to allow the UN to stall while these fanatics bulk up on weapons. I would bet that either Russia or China has sold these scumbags a nuclear weapon already and we need to take them out ASAP along with helping Isreal. We do not need to set boots on ground in Iran or Syria and just continue to bomb them until they become dust. The can live in their underground bunkers for the rest of their lives.

If the innocent people won't do anything to stop these groups then it is up to us to do it. Waiting and waiting will only help them. There is no way to reason with these people and as soon as people realise this in the world the world will continue to be a dangerous place with out peace. Terrorism would be beat if the world would stick together. The world is not sticking together so we should consider any country not workingt with us as an enemy period. I am glad Bush denied Russia into world trade. I think the next step would be to stop trading with Chine as we do now and get every country part of our continent to start manufacturing and able to trade with us better. We continue to make our bigger enemies stronger while we America become weaker. In the eyes of the world we need to show we are ready tot ake on any country at any given time. We have the bombs and missles like no other country and we should use them for the reason we created them. Destroy Iran completely and that will be the most productive part of this war on terror. We can not fight the war on terror unless we destroy the countries that are responsible for the terror groups.

Like I said years ago and still stand by it. Nuke one of these countries and then urge all mid east countries to give up those like Bin Laden. If these animals want nuclear weapons we should give it to them with words like "catch". This is WWIII or atleast the start of it and like all the other world wars waiting will only hurt more. We need to make sure the world sees this for what it is and we need to make sure we know who our Allies are and enemies. For any country who denounces Isreals actions is truelly an unrealistic country. Such as France who denounced Isreals actions but warned in the past they would nuke any country who is responsible on a terrorist attack is completely backwards. It shows they do not pay attention to the truth of all this and it is should warn us with actions of no support that these sort of countries are not our allies. It seems people have already forgot that many of these countries such as Russia were dealing with Iraq and dealing under the table with Saddam despite all of the UN sanctions. The truth is the UN is useless and crooked and we should no longer be part of it considering the countries that disregard the main purpose. We need to just deal with our allies and fight this war that people accross the world are blind to see what it really is. We are in Iraq and should use that position to our advantage. We can do without Irans Oil and we can sure become the USA we use to be and start with new Ideas for fuel.

There is always suffering in war but we should not forget that there is more suffering if we lose. Our Govenment needs to get their act together and start working together rather trying to keep office or get in office. These scumbag politicans are more interested with their party rather then the people who put them in office. This may be the true failure of America since they both vote against eachother and refuse to work together. This has to stop. And for the Democratic party to say this would not have happened if they were in charge is nothing less then an insult to America and Americans. What most people do not pay attention to is this all started when they were in office and did nothing to prevent or stop it. The Clinton era did nothing which allowed these countires to be like they are. Bin Laden could of been taken out before 9/11. To say this would not have happened is totally inexcusable considering the amount of lives we lost while they were in office and did nothing about it. This war has been going on for years and well before Bush. Blaming Bush is the easy way out and a good excuse for the ignorant not to see where we messed up.

Screw both parties and lets clean up this mess and make this country a great place again. We need to stop selling ourself off to corporate America and do what is only right for this country. Americans need to look at our history and see at many times things were bad. Americans need to realise we are not indestructable and can fail. We will if we do not get our "Sh!T" together. Things like making abig deal out of bush saying Sh!t needs to stop because it means nothing but a pathetic way to make us look bad. I say that word a million times a day and I never get put on the news. It is stupid things like this that Americans pay attention to and not the big issues. If we do go down, I am going down with a Fight no matter what!!!!

NastyDawg
07-18-2006, 07:34 PM
Well said BIGG I'm with you! http://www.clicksmilies.com/s0105/spezial/Fool/appl.gifhttp://us.i1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/emoticons7/55.gif

MassacreAL
07-18-2006, 08:55 PM
uh Bigg, im happy you arent politician with influence. with your "nuclear plan" you would do more suffer than good, much more. think about people who lives in Iran and who has nothing to do with Irans goverment and disagree with its politics. do you think they would be happy with war? do you think small group of people(terroris) represent hundreds millions people in middle east? a few months ago, i spoke with one iranian guy on yahoo chat. he could be as good american as you are and if he would tell me he is from USA, i trusted him. but he is from iran. find another way to solve this problem.

i hear blind patriotism, without regarding other people than people in USA. (terorist are nothing else than blind people without regaring other lives, and you are not much better in this case)

MassacreAL
07-18-2006, 09:05 PM
i know you are a bit afraid of your life and others lives in USA, but imagine yourself on the other side

SHOTGUNmaniac
07-18-2006, 09:13 PM
Let the ****ers kill each other... I honestly could not care less anymore...

SHOTGUNmaniac
07-18-2006, 09:14 PM
uh Bigg, im happy you arent politician with influence. with your "nuclear plan" you would do more suffer than good, much more. think about people who lives in Iran and who has nothing to do with Irans goverment and disagree with its politics. do you think they would be happy with war? do you think small group of people(terroris) represent hundreds millions people in middle east? a few months ago, i spoke with one iranian guy on yahoo chat. he could be as good american as you are and if he would tell me he is from USA, i trusted him. but he is from iran. find another way to solve this problem.

i hear blind patriotism, without regarding other people than people in USA. (terorist are nothing else than blind people without regaring other lives, and you are not much better in this case)

Suffering ????? WHat is it that those bastards have caused, not only in the US, but eberywhere else... Give them a taste of there own **** for a change...

SHOTGUNmaniac
07-18-2006, 09:17 PM
Hey biggs man, this **** doesnt just affect the US...

MassacreAL
07-18-2006, 09:42 PM
Give them a taste of there own **** for a change...
So you want to be a terrorist too? lets be more civilized...

BobtheCkroach
07-18-2006, 10:06 PM
So you want to be a terrorist too? lets be more civilized...

What has civilized gotten us? These middle eastern countries hate our country to their very core, at least their governments do. There's no negotiating with people who are only happy when you're dead. I'm not advocating for a "bomb them to death" strategy that entails destroying an entire country when quite possibly it's mostly just a small faction that's to blame, but sheesh. What do you want? We tried for 10 years to get along with Saddam. You can bicker all day about whether we had the right or the reason to go after him, and we may not have found frickin' WMDs, but I think everyone is darn sure that even after 10 years of trying to get along with the man, he would gladly have killed every last American in the blink of an eye if he had only had the chance.

The US is so screwed. If we attack someone because of what they do or who they stand for, we're horrible people. If we stand by, then eventually someone will call us out for standing by while some atrocity happens. I'm sick of our country having to be the world's piecekeeper, only to get bit by 95% of the countries in the world everytime we try to do anything.

If that's our choices, I say take care of what's ours, and good luck to everyone else.

So be civilized? What would you have us do? Do you want us to just stop attacking? After 9/11 maybe we should have just said "no biggie" to Osama? Then what after the next bombing? And the next one? When do we get to retaliate? After 10,000 casualties? 20,000? 100,000? A million? When every frickin' American is dead??

I'm sorry, but it's not our job to take all of the suffering in the world so that all these other countries can breathe easy. We have 250 million of our own to worry about.

ME BIGGD01
07-18-2006, 10:52 PM
Before I comment any further I am curious to know what MassacreAL suggests to stop the violence. What is or what would he consider a solution that could work and create peace. It is tooooo easy to say my ideas are nuts but offering an opinion without atleast another solution is not fair for debate.

Shotty, I spooke of USA because I am not familiar with how things are over there in the UK. I did mention allies and do consider the UK one our biggest allies. I would consider any plan that we do part of our allies since they the UK have been on our side regardless of the bad press. I also don't feel it's right to talk about what goes on in your country when it is up to thos epeople like yourself to mention the things that go on which would also inform us.:thumbs: .

ME BIGGD01
07-18-2006, 11:21 PM
What has civilized gotten us? These middle eastern countries hate our country to their very core, at least their governments do. There's no negotiating with people who are only happy when you're dead. I'm not advocating for a "bomb them to death" strategy that entails destroying an entire country when quite possibly it's mostly just a small faction that's to blame, but sheesh. What do you want? We tried for 10 years to get along with Saddam. You can bicker all day about whether we had the right or the reason to go after him, and we may not have found frickin' WMDs, but I think everyone is darn sure that even after 10 years of trying to get along with the man, he would gladly have killed every last American in the blink of an eye if he had only had the chance.

The US is so screwed. If we attack someone because of what they do or who they stand for, we're horrible people. If we stand by, then eventually someone will call us out for standing by while some atrocity happens. I'm sick of our country having to be the world's piecekeeper, only to get bit by 95% of the countries in the world everytime we try to do anything.

If that's our choices, I say take care of what's ours, and good luck to everyone else.

So be civilized? What would you have us do? Do you want us to just stop attacking? After 9/11 maybe we should have just said "no biggie" to Osama? Then what after the next bombing? And the next one? When do we get to retaliate? After 10,000 casualties? 20,000? 100,000? A million? When every frickin' American is dead??

I'm sorry, but it's not our job to take all of the suffering in the world so that all these other countries can breathe easy. We have 250 million of our own to worry about.

BoB, they have been attacking us way before 9/11 but since the numbers were a lot higher it has been ignored. Most people forget this was the second attempt on the towers. Also most people are not aware or do not pay attention to the attacks on our USS Cole or embasy's through the 90's etc. As far as IRAQ goes too many people say we should not have gone there but fail to realize the war started in 91 when we were bombing them and we stoped when Saddam signed the UN agreements which they were suppose to follow the agreements and they did not. Remember they signed the agreements to stop the war and they failed to follow the agreement. To make matters worst, there were other countries who are suppose to be our allies going under the table and making deals against the UN and against the United States. Russia, Germany, France were so aagianst this war on IRAQ because of their own interests and refused to join this fight on terror meanwhile they were sellling weapons and breaking the laws of the UN sanctions placed on IRAQ. How can we consider this to be loyal allies when one they are not standing behind the country that stood behind them and saved their asses and two they are going againstthe UN which is suppose to better for the world. The funny thing is had we had used there opinion of America regarding war when Hitler was bombing the hell out of Europe they would not exist amd that is a major fact regardless if it is forgotten. Today since they do not feel terrorism is a threat to them since these punks only hate America and Isreal they do not seem to bother or get involved in it. Had every nation stuck together or got together to fight terrorism and put pressure on these Muslim nations these people would not be doing what they are now. They are larger than most think and they are scattered all over including the USA waiting to just do a terroristic attack which although is war does not follow the rules of the geneva convention. These nations. groups do not deserve the these rules since they do not care for them either. I watched the videos of them hacking the heads off americans and ally civillians. I see how they blow themself up to kill innocent children and mothers and fathers. But when we or Isreal retaliates it is murder or mean. F that!!!!! We need to stop following rules if they are not following them. Cut their heads of by the dozen and post it on the web for them to view. Blow up their children and families with our bigger and better bombs and see how they feel. Does or will this happen? No way, we have too many liberal groups hhere fighting for these scumbags and calling our military rapist and murderers on national TV for the world to see. Democrats are doing the same thing trying to do anything to get back in office. God forbid if they do because they are nothing but a bunch of pussies that think by raising taxes will save us. F them and F their dollar. You can not spend it if you are dead or unable to buy anything. This whole F'ing thing disgusts me since our country is so divided and can not see the realism in what is going on. When I hear someone say this is all Bush's fault I want to choke the living S out of them for being so F'ing ignorant and blind. The reality is it is the peoples fault that just blame the current President for everything. They are the people who can not take the time to investigate and see where this has started. F'ing ignorance if you ask me and it all puts our children in a future that does not look good. Ignorance that blames the President for the Hurricanes that hit N.O.. To much blaming and not enough responsibility be taken for the things going on in the world. And for the record, the Govnr and monkey mayor who from N.O. were democrats and did not get any of the blame. I guess people are too stupid to realize they were the ones run ning things there and did nothing to get the people out of there. The people from N.O. should of assasinated both of them for failure and irresponsibility. But no it's Bush's fault becaus ethe perople in charge there did nothing. I wont even go into the wasted money that is going on there. Can't wait to see this summers storms prove my point on that.

krazy
07-19-2006, 12:23 AM
Nicely put Biggs and Bob.

TheMaster
07-19-2006, 12:38 AM
Pardon my stupity but if no one else is going to take this subject seriously by staying on topic then why should I?

I mean it's only real people over there dying because of their religious beliefs and we are worried about that someone got to play no games this week or if someone cussed. TheMaster I hope your relatives over there are safe and can someday get back to leading some semblance of a normal life and again i'm sorry that more here cannot show you and others respect by staying on topic is a thread about something that is very real and as serious as this is.

Thank you Sho. I do have a cousin who is in the Army special ops. He's been to Afghanistan, Kuwait, Iraq, Japan and Korea, all since the War on Terror started. Right now I have no idea where he is, but the rest of his family is in Korea. There are 25,000 American nationals desperate to get out of Lebanon, and they are being carried out only by the hundreds. You understand, I have reason to be concerned for Dan.

Then again, I do not find offense if people here do not stay on topic. What I do have a problem with is people dismissing these developments as not being a big deal. This is a big deal. Our citizens over there are in just as much danger as the Lebanese people are.

Wiper
07-19-2006, 12:58 AM
You sound like a "western radical" ME BIGGD01 (destroying Iran completely). Just the same opinion like a muslim terrorist but then with a different point of view. Idea behind this? To be able to defeat the enemy you must become the enemy? :rolleyes:

Btw, Iran would be really stupid to take active part in this war. Since they are developing nuclear stuff they would be insane to give the US a nice excuse to invade them.

It's all a big chessgame... at the end the one with the best moves will win. Going full frontal is a desperate last attempt.

Caged Anger
07-19-2006, 01:47 AM
why is it that both other countries were the first to evacuate their people and the US is trailing behind?

ME BIGGD01
07-19-2006, 03:03 AM
You sound like a "western radical" ME BIGGD01 (destroying Iran completely). Just the same opinion like a muslim terrorist but then with a different point of view. Idea behind this? To be able to defeat the enemy you must become the enemy? :rolleyes:

Btw, Iran would be really stupid to take active part in this war. Since they are developing nuclear stuff they would be insane to give the US a nice excuse to invade them.

It's all a big chessgame... at the end the one with the best moves will win. Going full frontal is a desperate last attempt.

Radical? If destroying an enemy of the world or atleast the USA is being a radical then I guess so. The only thing is I do not support terrorist groups, I love freedom and like peace.

As for Iran not being part of this war already you must really look where into where Hezzbollah comes from and who supports it. Also take note of the weapons they are using. Only someone who denies the truth says Iran is not part of this war.

As far as my comments previous to this post you should honestly look at what I am saying. It is not me or America that started this war or wants war. All nations that support terrorism need to be eliminated for the purpose of peace. By letting these countries continue to grow stronger will only give them the strength to knock Isreal of the face of the earth as they said they intend to do in 2yrs. Look at my words as prevention of such things and terror.:thumbs:

ME BIGGD01
07-19-2006, 03:07 AM
why is it that both other countries were the first to evacuate their people and the US is trailing behind?

Don't listen to the media. They are always trying to make us look as if we are not doing anything right. Another thing to blame Bush for. This is what I was talking about. There are 25,000 Americans there and if you can tell me what the easiest way of getting that many people away from where they are then maybe you should suggest it to the military. It's not like the Americans can just go into any country and be welcomed or be safe. Our planning I am sure takes a bit more time then say Italy who has not even 1/3 of the people there. This iswhat our media covers instead of the main problem.

Caged Anger
07-19-2006, 03:18 AM
thx for clearin that up bud. and in the words of Jay Leno, "Let's just ask Mexico...they've managed to move a few million and have found the ways that work." :)

MassacreAL
07-19-2006, 08:31 AM
Before I comment any further I am curious to know what MassacreAL suggests to stop the violence.
make them civilized? and then let local goverments deal with it. more people you kill, more terrorist there will be. remmember about Japan after WW2. im sure if USA would bombed them and then leave, Japan was first country where are terrorists. but thanx to huge economic help(from USA) Japan is now second most advanced nation in the world, and big ally of USA.

MassacreAL
07-19-2006, 08:33 AM
and yeah, its not as fast as nucler war is, but much better for both sides.

Wiper
07-19-2006, 10:59 AM
Radical? If destroying an enemy of the world or atleast the USA is being a radical then I guess so. The only thing is I do not support terrorist groups, I love freedom and like peace.

As for Iran not being part of this war already you must really look where into where Hezzbollah comes from and who supports it. Also take note of the weapons they are using. Only someone who denies the truth says Iran is not part of this war.

As far as my comments previous to this post you should honestly look at what I am saying. It is not me or America that started this war or wants war. All nations that support terrorism need to be eliminated for the purpose of peace. By letting these countries continue to grow stronger will only give them the strength to knock Isreal of the face of the earth as they said they intend to do in 2yrs. Look at my words as prevention of such things and terror.:thumbs:

You mixing up some things here. The chances are big that american soldiers are killed in Irak by "made in USA" weapons. I think you'll agree that the weapon factories aren't promoting terrorism or being actively involved with the war.

I agree that it wouldn't be a bad thing to invade Iran, but then not the american style like happened in Irak. They just ran over Irak like a builddozer an then came to the conclusion that renovating gonna be a bit harder then expected.

Hehe or a altenative solution: Just drop pc all over the country with free wireless internet :D

ME BIGGD01
07-19-2006, 07:03 PM
Bottom line is we need to do what is possible to prevent the rats to continue to make the world unsafe. I would like my daughter to live in a safe world where there is no need to worry about some jerk off blowing themself up and killing families and innocent people. These people are cowards and hide but feel what they do is right. They all need to be killed and if that requires killing the innocent around them to make it stop so be it. It beats innocent people from countries that do not do these sort of things dying from people like this. And if you ask me why I have no care for the innocent people of the countries that harbor and support terrorism I would say I do care for them but feel it is up to them to prevent their Government of doing such things which would be known as a revolution. I do hate seeing inncoent children being killed because of all of this but it won't stop until it is stopped. Talking does not work and neith do negotiations. The only way is through war because it is the only thing thats eems to work. For every Idea that has been thrown out I am sure they tried it before any country going to war. I would rather they die than people from our country and/or allies.

Wiper
07-20-2006, 12:18 AM
Bottom line is we need to do what is possible to prevent the rats to continue to make the world unsafe. I would like my daughter to live in a safe world where there is no need to worry about some jerk off blowing themself up and killing families and innocent people. These people are cowards and hide but feel what they do is right. They all need to be killed and if that requires killing the innocent around them to make it stop so be it. It beats innocent people from countries that do not do these sort of things dying from people like this. And if you ask me why I have no care for the innocent people of the countries that harbor and support terrorism I would say I do care for them but feel it is up to them to prevent their Government of doing such things which would be known as a revolution. I do hate seeing inncoent children being killed because of all of this but it won't stop until it is stopped. Talking does not work and neith do negotiations. The only way is through war because it is the only thing thats eems to work. For every Idea that has been thrown out I am sure they tried it before any country going to war. I would rather they die than people from our country and/or allies.

Sounds more like blind hate. If you were raised up in Iran I think there is a chance of at least 90% that you hate america (and friends) and for the other 10%: "don't you dare to say otherwise". It's all about one way information. Since 90% percent hates america a revolution is a "NO". So what you are trying to say is that you should kill the people cuz of ignorance? What is the next step? Kill all with an IQ below 120?

A new buldozer action will only cause more hate and fightingspirit. Just try to explain that "we" killed their children for the "Greater Good" :rolleyes:

SHOTGUNmaniac
07-20-2006, 12:59 AM
Before I comment any further I am curious to know what MassacreAL suggests to stop the violence. What is or what would he consider a solution that could work and create peace. It is tooooo easy to say my ideas are nuts but offering an opinion without atleast another solution is not fair for debate.

Shotty, I spooke of USA because I am not familiar with how things are over there in the UK. I did mention allies and do consider the UK one our biggest allies. I would consider any plan that we do part of our allies since they the UK have been on our side regardless of the bad press. I also don't feel it's right to talk about what goes on in your country when it is up to thos epeople like yourself to mention the things that go on which would also inform us.:thumbs: .

Sorry Biggs, All this **** affects us here in the UK too..... The suicide bombing wankers, And we also have the biggest muslim wanker, who so called hates the brits, living in our country.... But due to laws, cannot be extradited.... I say ****ing burn the bastard, I know if i ever see the one armed wanker in the street, i will break his other arm.... Who the **** does he think he is the prick!!!!!!! Comes to the uk, and then precahes about how bad we are... what a ****ing arse!!!!!!

SHOTGUNmaniac
07-20-2006, 01:02 AM
Sounds more like blind hate. If you were raised up in Iran I think there is a chance of at least 90% that you hate america (and friends) and for the other 10%: "don't you dare to say otherwise". It's all about one way information. Since 90% percent hates america a revolution is a "NO". So what you are trying to say is that you should kill the people cuz of ignorance? What is the next step? Kill all with an IQ below 120?

A new buldozer action will only cause more hate and fightingspirit. Just try to explain that "we" killed their children for the "Greater Good" :rolleyes:

So what would you think if these ****ing maniacs suicide bomed your house?????

They ****ers go on about how they hate the us. and hate the uk, yet the ***** bastards travel for miles to come and seek asylum.... and when they get here, they get everything they want.... I say **** them off.......!!!!! I am not racist in no way, but these bastards are going to far.... They are taking over everything......They need to be ****ed off and fast...

SHOTGUNmaniac
07-20-2006, 01:03 AM

HERE HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SHOTGUNmaniac
07-20-2006, 01:05 AM
Thank you Sho. I do have a cousin who is in the Army special ops. He's been to Afghanistan, Kuwait, Iraq, Japan and Korea, all since the War on Terror started. Right now I have no idea where he is, but the rest of his family is in Korea. There are 25,000 American nationals desperate to get out of Lebanon, and they are being carried out only by the hundreds. You understand, I have reason to be concerned for Dan.

Then again, I do not find offense if people here do not stay on topic. What I do have a problem with is people dismissing these developments as not being a big deal. This is a big deal. Our citizens over there are in just as much danger as the Lebanese people are.

LET THE BASTARD WANKERS BOMB YOUR HOUSE, AND SEE HOW YOU FEEL!!!!!

Nitro
07-20-2006, 04:19 AM
how can you people be so ruthless! where's the love? let's all try a little peace, love, unity, and respect and stop hating and killing :)

ME BIGGD01
07-20-2006, 05:16 AM
We tried that and it does not work. Until the world realises that you cannot reason with these animals the better off the world will be.

Wiper, I honestly don't get what you are saying. You say 90% of them hate America and I would say that may be accurate but you also say they are ignorant. The truth is that I could care less of them and really don't care how they live. What I do care is their tactics and their support on terror which murders families, children and anyone that they hate. Hate being the key word for the way we live can only bring more and more terrorism amd more innocent lives lost. I don't understand how anyone can be knocked for wanting to disable these actions. Look what it is doing to the world now. Their is or has been Terrorism in many countries along with the USA. Look at the innocent people in Spain. They chose to back down rather then hold those responsble for their actions. Look at the Bombings in the UK and count how many innocent people who lost their lives just doing their daily thing going to work to just feed their family. The average person in this world is more intersted in their family and free life rather then thing about all of these muslim scumbags. These muslims have the only religion where God says kill and go to heaven. Regardless of radicals, all muslims should be held accountable as they do not speak up loud enough against it. You say it's blind hatred but I say you are wrong because I can see who I hate and for good reason. The problem is that too many people just do not see the truth and one day a bomb may blow up someone you know or kill a child right in front of your eyes. I do hate these people so much that hatred is an understatement. I can actually say that I want them all to suffer for what they do. I think the world would be a better place if they would open their eyes and put an end to it. I am hoping that this mid east situation gets worst so that we can finally put an end to these people along side of Isreal. I honestly feel that any ceasefire would only be a false peace as it has always been. I would pay 10 dollars a gallon if I had to to make sure we rid the world of these pigs and that my child and here children can live in a world where there is no terrorism. If new world order is what needs to take place than I am all for it. Our freedom was not free and neither was most of the worlds at the expense of the USA and allies. They can hate us all they want but taking action against us or our allies deserves hey very painful death. What amazes me is how you can question it.

Shotty, I hear exactly what you are saying man and see the frustrations in your posts. Depending on how close you were to the attacks on you in your country would only make you more frustrated. For me after 9/11 which is my birthday and prevented me being there that day right there on that North bridge connected to it the towers, I grew a new hatred for all of these people and started to pay closer attention to what they are all about. I still remember the smell for a few weeks from that day living only 30 miles from the Manhattan. I have to think about these sort of cowardly attacks 3 times a week as I go to Manhattan and New Jersey daily. I can assure you that the next attack here in NY will cause mopre deaths on Muslims then they do to innocent Americans. I doubt people here will let it go as easy as they did on 9/11. I am sure a few liberals will get it also as they parade bashing America. It's time to put an end to it and I am ready for that day.

MassacreAL
07-20-2006, 09:06 AM
guys guys, i see this is another endless discusion. all i want to say: poor politicians, how can they make deals? i can hardly imagine us making deal about it. i dont believe we could find common way how to proceed. or can we?

Wiper
07-20-2006, 11:17 AM
We tried... shorten ...that day.

I'll get it closer to home so you can imagine it a little better. What I'm trying to say that if you were born as the son of Hitler you most certainly would hate the Jewish people also. Like I said before, if you are raised up with one way information you will gonna believe it's the truth.

So to speak in Shotties words:P: You can ****ing bomb them all to ****ing hell. But the only thing you will create is a next generation who is determined to plan even ****ing bigger and more terrorist attacks.

I think it's up to us to keep our mind together.

ME BIGGD01
07-20-2006, 01:50 PM
I'll get it closer to home so you can imagine it a little better. What I'm trying to say that if you were born as the son of Hitler you most certainly would hate the Jewish people also. Like I said before, if you are raised up with one way information you will gonna believe it's the truth.

So to speak in Shotties words:P: You can ****ing bomb them all to ****ing hell. But the only thing you will create is a next generation who is determined to plan even ****ing bigger and more terrorist attacks.

I think it's up to us to keep our mind together.

I think Japan proves that theory wrong:thumbs: .

Nitro
07-20-2006, 02:56 PM
I think Japan proves that theory wrong:thumbs: .
You can't compare Asians with Arabs bro. It's a totally different race with a totally different mentality.

TheMaster
07-20-2006, 03:05 PM
But we did bomb the s*** out of them. But the only reason they are our friends and allies now is because we were compassionate to them after the war. We helped them rebuild their economy, we kept their Emperor in power, which is something they feared we would dissolve if we won the war, and we even built their constitution. We didn't bomb the s*** out of them and then pulled out to leave the smoking remains behind. That is not how you make allies in the world.

Wiper
07-20-2006, 05:31 PM
But we did bomb the s*** out of them. But the only reason they are our friends and allies now is because we were compassionate to them after the war. We helped them rebuild their economy, we kept their Emperor in power, which is something they feared we would dissolve if we won the war, and we even built their constitution. We didn't bomb the s*** out of them and then pulled out to leave the smoking remains behind. That is not how you make allies in the world.

True words, and right context...

If you just bomb the shiat out of a country and then make them pay for all just makes a good foundation for a new war. Proves the WWI, Germany was robbed by all countries and had debts over billions dollars. This is one of the reasons why Hitler managed to get a huge part of the population suporting him.

Luckily they learned from this and suported Germany in building up the country (the westside) after WWII (allthough the Russians did the oposite and that's why you still see great economical difference between west and east Germany). Helping just destoys the roots of hate :cool:

Btw, in japan for the first time atomicbombs were dropped, no one knew the true influences of the bombs and the war immediatly stopped afterwards. Like a dutch writer once said: Those nuclear bombs prevented WWIII (till now of course :) )

ME BIGGD01
07-20-2006, 05:52 PM
You can't compare Asians with Arabs bro. It's a totally different race with a totally different mentality.

C'mon, I am not comparring any F'ing race and I want people to pay attention. I am comparing the reasoning and now how this country is one of our biggest allies. The comparison is in the reasoning these countries want to do what they would. Japan at one time was just as bad as Germany.

Wiper
07-20-2006, 05:57 PM
C'mon, I am not comparring any F'ing race and I want people to pay attention. I am comparing the reasoning and now how this country is one of our biggest allies. The comparison is in the reasoning these countries want to do what they would. Japan at one time was just as bad as Germany.

Each different country/race/believer has it's own way wich is the best to aproach them otherwise there wouldn't be any problem at all if we were all the commonthinkers;)

ME BIGGD01
07-20-2006, 07:07 PM
So the common thinker that decides to take ovver the world invading and killing inncocent people is ok then? I do not see your point or do not understand where this subject is going. Are you saying we need to accept the way of these radicals?

Mad Fox
07-20-2006, 10:38 PM
In reality there is no perfect solution. Since the time of the Bible the peoples of Mesopotamia have been warring. This conflict right now has different meanings for all involved. Some see it as economic/religious/social/territorial. To resolve the problem a peace solution would have to address all of these issues. And that peace deal would be complex and lengthy. Basically it would almost be impossible.

I feel there is a need for some sort of lasting peace. But I know we don't live in a perfect world. So someone has to take the role of the dominant force in the area. That should be Israel, for several reasons:

1). Israel has alsways taken the high road and looked for a peaceful solution. But her neighbors end up violating the peace agreements and Israel is forced to respond. Example: Israel retreats from the Golan Heights (lebanon0 and gaza and what happens they are terrorized. So isrtael is forced to respond.

2). Secondly Israel took what was a useless plot of land and made it into a thriving economy. While her neighbors have languished in poverty for the last 60 years. Israel has proven itself as a hardworking and economically vialble people.

3). lastly Isreal is the strongest democracy in the region.

Israel needs and deserves the support of the western world.

Wiper
07-20-2006, 11:32 PM
So the common thinker that decides to take ovver the world invading and killing inncocent people is ok then? I do not see your point or do not understand where this subject is going. Are you saying we need to accept the way of these radicals?

You are so sure that burning the whole place is the only solution that it isn't discussing about this problem. If you're not openminded about the situation the people are living in then you are in no state of giving a solution especially when it's radical.

Like I said before (again), ignorance of the civilians is the true problem. These people live by the Koran and it's the terrorist/fundamentalists who explains the "essences" of this "Bible". That's why the (relative small group) of terrorists have a great support. If the people know what true freedom is then the problem will solve from the inside out.

Caged Anger
07-21-2006, 01:46 AM
true enough Fox, Israel certainly has a proven track record of success in the area. It is something of a wonder how there could be 3 miles distance traversed back when Israel was in Gaza and the living conditions would pull a 180 between Israel and Palestine. I'm pretty sure Palestine said the reason was that Israel controlled an area that had the abundant resources....but have they made and great progress then since Israel pulled out?

Mad Fox
07-21-2006, 01:56 AM
true enough Fox, Israel certainly has a proven track record of success in the area. It is something of a wonder how there could be 3 miles distance traversed back when Israel was in Gaza and the living conditions would pull a 180 between Israel and Palestine. I'm pretty sure Palestine said the reason was that Israel controlled an area that had the abundant resources....but have they made and great progress then since Israel pulled out?

Israel pulled out of the designated are in many peace accords. The Plaestinians had a chance for sucess but they elected leaders from terrorist organizations to be their leaders (hamas)

The choice was theirs.

Mad Fox
07-21-2006, 06:55 PM
Is a land war in the near future?