PDA

View Full Version : new law about flies

MassacreAL
07-21-2006, 08:53 AM
i invented new law while i was making breakfest. it can exactly tell you why is killing flies in summer priceless. if you dont want to read whole derivation of this stunning law, look at last line ;)

its easy, very similar to evaporation of water. imagine, you came to room where is opened window. window has been opened for a long time before you came in. in the room are 10 flies. flies are randomly flying aroud, and we can say, each fly has 10% chance to fly out through opened window every minute(becouse its randomly flying). we can also say every minute flyes in one fly(becouse flies outside fly randomly too but outside is almost infinite space with countless flies so if you kill ony fly it has very slight effect so number of flies that fly in is almost constanthttp://bestsmileys.com/clueless/1.gif). now, when you came out and havent kill any flies yet, there are 10 flies, and every minute one fly flies in, and one fly flies out(remmember 10% chance). now you kill one fly. now every minute one fly in. but only 0.9 fly out(becouse there is 9 flies and 10% chance). it means every minute in room number of flies increase by 0.1. after some time there will be 10 flies again. if you kill all 10 flies, every minute 0 flies out, 1 flies in. surprisingly it means every minute there is 1 fly plus.

so shortly we can say, in room, more flies you kill, more flies fly in!!! http://bestsmileys.com/clueless/2.gif

MassacreAL
07-21-2006, 08:58 AM
but here in czech republic we have some effective weapons agains flies. for example we have thing that looks similar to adhesive tape. you simply hang it on the roof of room and flies sit on it and cant take off again ;) :ha:

JIMINATOR
07-21-2006, 10:04 AM
in the states we have an effective method of fly control.

it's called air conditioning. :)

SHOTGUNmaniac
07-21-2006, 10:41 AM
I use a newspaper..

NastyDawg
07-21-2006, 12:56 PM
http://www.smileypad.com/v224/Feelings/Scratch-Head.gif Sounds like to me your getting really bored this summer if were talking about flies!

BobtheCkroach
07-21-2006, 01:03 PM
in the states we have an effective method of fly control.

it's called air conditioning. :)

:rofl:

petter
07-21-2006, 04:41 PM
but here in czech republic we have some effective weapons agains flies. for example we have thing that looks similar to adhesive tape. you simply hang it on the roof of room and flies sit on it and cant take off again ;) :ha:
i tried that damn tape only once.. i got stuck on it myself, wasn't nice one bit

SoulReaver
07-21-2006, 10:00 PM
Meh, most windows have a 2nd layer after opening it that allows gases and liquids to pass through, but not any solids (unless they are really small). I have no clue what its called.

EXEcution
07-22-2006, 12:07 AM
Meh, most windows have a 2nd layer after opening it that allows gases and liquids to pass through, but not any solids (unless they are really small). I have no clue what its called.
Window screens or insect wire netting. :P Really tiny bugs can still get through but I keep my windows closed for most of the time since I have AC in my room.

ME BIGGD01
07-22-2006, 07:24 AM
Maybe an investment in screens can help:thumbs: