PDA

View Full Version : Boobs are everywhere

Mad Fox
07-28-2006, 01:54 PM
http://www.cnn.com/2006/US/07/27/nursing.cover.ap/index.html?section=cnn_topstories

I don't see the problem with women exposing themseleves in public

NastyDawg
07-28-2006, 02:13 PM
All good here too.

Caged Anger
07-28-2006, 04:04 PM
no complaints...who is complaining?

Pure_Evil
07-28-2006, 04:21 PM
no complaints...who is complaining?
women :rolleyes:

BobtheCkroach
07-28-2006, 05:03 PM
I'll be the guy that stands out and ends up sounding gay. I hate when I see women breastfeeding in public. It's an immediate turnoff to me. I'm all for breastfeeding, but either find a blanket to cover up or go somewhere where I can't see it. Certainly I find breasts attractive, but not when they've got a 20 pound organic nipple ring clamped on.

In all honesty, and I'm sure it will be different with my own kid/wife due to the fact that it's my kid and the wonder of life and all that jazz, but to be perfectly honest, to me seeing a breast via breastfeeding, no matter how nice the boob is, is like seeing a chick's butt while she's taking a dump. The body part might be wonderful, but I'd rather not see it at all than see it during the act.

No thank you.

JIMINATOR
07-28-2006, 06:30 PM
i think the whole topic is silly. when you eat you don't go into a room to do it in privacy, why should women have to do that with their babies? that is just more of societys stupid love/hate obsession with anything that may potentially cause sexual feelings.

Death Engineer
07-28-2006, 09:02 PM
My wife has a friend that wears a shirt that says, "If seeing me breastfeeding bothers you then throw a blanket over your head." Another says, "I make milk. What's your superpower?"

As a father of two, I have to say that I am uncomfortable with women that will just whip out the whole enchilada to let their 4 year old have a sloppy snack. But if it's done modestly, I don't think most people would even notice, much less care.

I will say though that neither of our children would feed well under a blanket. It gets too dang hot in there.

Nitro
07-28-2006, 09:35 PM
people in the western hemisphere act like the human body is something to be ashamed of and should be hidden from view.

SoulReaver
07-28-2006, 10:23 PM
Geez, people are too sensitive.

And Bob, I don't think mothers breast feed so that you can watch them. If you find it uncomfortable, just look away. I don't even know why anyone would want to look at a mother breast feed.

I find a lot of the people in that article talking about how when men see a breast, its automatically a sexual thing. Please, paranoid freaks. Give me a break. :rolleyes:

Die Hard
07-28-2006, 10:32 PM
:wootrock: SoulReaver :wootrock:

FUS1ON
07-28-2006, 11:43 PM
Whip 'em both out, I don't mind.

SHOTGUNmaniac
07-28-2006, 11:58 PM
My wife has a friend that wears a shirt that says, "If seeing me breastfeeding bothers you then throw a blanket over your head." Another says, "I make milk. What's your superpower?"

As a father of two, I have to say that I am uncomfortable with women that will just whip out the whole enchilada to let their 4 year old have a sloppy snack. But if it's done modestly, I don't think most people would even notice, much less care.

I will say though that neither of our children would feed well under a blanket. It gets too dang hot in there.

lol 4 year olds shouldnt even be going down that road... lol

SHOTGUNmaniac
07-29-2006, 12:00 AM
Whip 'em both out, I don't mind.

And thats what i told my gf when my son was born... lol

1 for me and for him.... lol... I did get a slap for it though.... :-)

And onto the subject, The only people that mind about a woman naturally feeding her baby in a public place, are the people that sit on pron sites all night, and have never seen a real pair of tits close up....

Get a grip, there is nothing wrong with a woman feeding her baby in public, be it by bottle or by breast...

NightBreed
07-29-2006, 01:02 AM
My wife is an RN ( registered nurse) and also a lactation consultant / clinical educator for women and children services..Over the years I've become pretty immune to any thought about the subject; to me it's not a big deal, just a part of life..
Hehe...years ago I had to pick up an electric breast pump at the hospital for a class she was teaching. Of course, I get pulled over for speeding..doh.. Lots of fun trying to explain what my hurry was and wtf is that machine in the seat next to me !! :rolleyes:

Nitro
07-29-2006, 03:24 AM
And thats what i told my gf when my son was born... lol

1 for me and for him.... lol... I did get a slap for it though.... :-)

And onto the subject, The only people that mind about a woman naturally feeding her baby in a public place, are the people that sit on pron sites all night, and have never seen a real pair of tits close up....

Get a grip, there is nothing wrong with a woman feeding her baby in public, be it by bottle or by breast...
exactly...it's a natural thing that mothers do