PDA

View Full Version : Woman stuck to toilet seat

NastyDawg
08-05-2006, 08:55 PM
Woman stuck to toilet seat
ASSOCIATED PRESS

August 3, 2006

A Council Bluffs woman is recovering from burns -- and from being embarrassed -- after she became stuck on a toilet seat.

It happened Wednesday in a public restroom at the Mall of the Bluffs.

Officials believe someone put a cement compound on the seat.
Firefighters freed her after several minutes after using fingernail polish remover. She was taken to the hospital and treated for burns.

Investigators are classifying the incident as an aggravated assault and criminal mischief.

The victim told an Omaha TV station that it's one of the most embarrassing moments of her life and she hopes police find the culprit.

http://bestsmileys.com/lol/4.gif

KAT
08-05-2006, 09:31 PM
LMAO thats got to suck :rofl:

Sepra
08-06-2006, 12:17 AM
Exactly. The first thing I said to myself was why the heck was she sitting on a public toilet seat anyway. :confused:

Sirc
08-06-2006, 12:26 AM
Exactly. The first thing I said to myself was why the heck was she sitting on a public toilet seat anyway. :confused:

I think Hare meant he looks before he sits. Guys don't carry the female gene that makes women fall into the toilet when the seat is left up. Hehe. :P

TheMaster
08-06-2006, 12:36 AM
LMAO thats got to suck :rofl:

No, that's got to stick. LOL

BobtheCkroach
08-06-2006, 03:09 AM
I think Hare meant he looks before he sits. Guys don't carry the female gene that makes women fall into the toilet when the seat is left up. Hehe. :P

I always run a piece of toilet paper around the bowl 1 time, just to pick up any liquid that my eyes might not catch, but after that, plop away.