PDA

View Full Version : Talladega Nights: The Ballad of Ricky Bobby

Mad Fox
08-16-2006, 12:18 PM
I went to see Talladega Nights: The Ballad of Ricky Bobby last night. i would reccomend that anyone who has thought of seeing it go. It had some good humor and some dumb humor. If you like Anchorman I think you will like this movie.

BobtheCkroach
08-16-2006, 01:25 PM
I could have done without some of the gay parts.....there was some pretty funny parts, but overall, I'd recommend saving the $9.00 and wait for the DvD.

$9.00?!! Good Lord, I'm glad I don't live in CA.

$7.50 is the most expensive regular evening price that I know of.

Caged Anger
08-16-2006, 01:48 PM
$8.75 here in little town Pittsfield, MA bud.lol

the movie had its moments, but I'm with Term's opinion on the movie.

OUTLAWS Tip
08-16-2006, 02:06 PM
Movies are too expensive. Last one I went to was about 1994.
:D

And I am not kidding. With the cost of taking someone and some eats it's just too much. I'd rather go out to dinner and have a couple beers. At least then I know I am going to leave happy.

NastyDawg
08-16-2006, 02:11 PM
I am waiting to see it on DVD, I live in a little town $5.00 to see a flick.

BobtheCkroach
08-16-2006, 02:38 PM
Movies are too expensive. Last one I went to was about 1994.

And I am not kidding. With the cost of taking someone and some eats it's just too much. I'd rather go out to dinner and have a couple beers. At least then I know I am going to leave happy.

I'm exactly the opposite. I'm relatively intraverted. A movie means walking in, the lights going off, and no talking. There's virtual no room for social interaction, specifically with someone I don't know, and I value that highly. You go to many things, random people will start up a conversation with you, just to fill time, even though they don't know you. I hate that.

Movies are my #2 form of entertainment (behind gaming). I honestly get really excited everytime I go to a movie. It's a ton of fun for me. So much so that my soon to be wife and I put aside money from each week so that we can see a flick at least once every 2 weeks, if not once a week.

FUS1ON
08-16-2006, 08:37 PM
I swear to God that I fell asleep watching this show and I love NASCAR and things that have to do with NASCAR, but this movie SUCKS!!!

Screw paying for it on DVD, wait until that crap comes out on HBO.

NastyDawg
08-16-2006, 10:52 PM
I swear to God that I fell asleep watching this show and I love NASCAR and things that have to do with NASCAR, but this movie SUCKS!!!

Screw paying for it on DVD, wait until that crap comes out on HBO.

Hell I am not buying it, just will rent it.