Fragetti
08-21-2006, 08:30 PM
Benchmarks to be posted shortly :D

Asus M2N 32 SLI w/WiFi
AMD Athlon 64 FX62 DC 2.8 AM2
2 Gb Corsair XMS 800 PC6400PRO
2 NVIDIA's GeForce 7800 GTX 512

3dmark05 with 1 7800 installed scored over 10000 :thumbs:

I will post links and picks soon. keep in mind that this will be tested with default bios settings.

Drooling

Fragetti
08-22-2006, 02:21 AM
This is out of the box first runs
dual GF7800 GTX 512 running SLI

As you can see in the third pic. the AiBooster. this motherboard has a built in over clocking GUI. It fine tune my overclocking. with the push of a button as you can see in the 4th pic. I will do some fine tuning and retest.
Needless to say the graphics in my games have come to life. It's like playing a whole new game.

OUTLAWS Tip
08-22-2006, 03:27 AM
Very Nice Frag!!

I'm very JEALOUS
;)

FUS1ON
08-22-2006, 03:52 AM
Make that two of us that are jealous. :)

I like that NOS button.

DiTomasso
08-22-2006, 07:11 AM
Lets make a threesome
Looks great, awesome system :wave:

Fragetti
08-22-2006, 03:11 PM
This mobo is an overclocker dream.

http://www.asus.com/products4.aspx?l1=3&l2=101&l3=0&model=1163&modelmenu=1

Intelligent Overclocking Tools

AI Clock Skew
AI Clock Skew automatically skews the memory clock signal timing, thus improving memory overclocking capability by 10 to 15%, depending on the memory features when users overclock memory frequency. Users can easily enjoy better memory overclocking without strenuously fine-tuning the clock signal timing. For professional users, they can still adjust each memory channel's clock signal separately to reach the highest memory frequency.

ASUS O.C. Profile
The motherboard features the ASUS O.C. Profile that allows users to conveniently store or load multiple BIOS settings. The BIOS settings can be stored in the CMOS or a separate file, giving users freedom to share and distribute their favorite overclocking settings.

Precision Tweaker
It offers ways to raise system performance inch-by-inch and step-by-step to achieve maximum performance! This is about getting the most out of your machine and taking pride in your customized computer.
* vDIMM: Take control of how much power is going into the memory modules. ASUS gives you 25-step voltage control to the DIMM
* vCore: Find out "exactly" how much power your CPU needs. Fine-tune it with 0.0125 volts at a time!
* SFS: (Stepless Frequency Selection) allows
- FSB tuning from 200MHz up to 400MHz at 1MHz increment
- PCI Express frequency tuning from 100MHz up to 200MHz at 1MHz increment

AI NOS™
Applications such as 3D games and video editing demand a huge chunk of system resource. Inject "nitrous oxide" into your CPU! The patented AI NOS™ (Non-delay Overclocking System) technology intelligently detects system load and automatically boosts performance for the most demanding tasks. Unlike other dynamic overclocking techniques, AI NOS™ reacts much faster to satisfy your unending need for speeds.

PEG Link
This latest technology, PEG (PCI Express Graphics) Link Mode, is a unique feature that enables users to boost graphics card performance for superior video quality. PEG Link allows users to raise GPU and VGA memory throughput via the motherboard BIOS the same way system bus and memory bus are tweaked. PEG Link Mode enables powerful video performance on DX8 and DX9 applications. ASUS engineers carefully fine-tuned the parameters for every single PCI-Express card to provide system stability during high-speed graphics operation.

OUTLAWS high ping camper
08-22-2006, 03:38 PM
Congrats on the new machine, (wipes chin).

MassacreAL
08-22-2006, 04:07 PM
this computer is awesome. especcialy 7800 in SLI, *drool*

Speedsweeper
08-22-2006, 08:43 PM
Nice system Frag.

It's gonna run UT2007 pretty sweet when it comes out. :thumbs:

Sirc
08-22-2006, 10:33 PM
Biatch! You beat my 3DMark06 score by almost 1300 points. Damn nice system Frag...damn nice. How much did that processor cost you?

I don't care what anyone says, SLI rocks. Me thinks you now have the highest performance gaming rig out of anyone on these forums, including BIGG. Just don't get too crazy with the overclocking!

Fragetti
08-22-2006, 10:47 PM
ebay new in box shipped 568

T I K
08-23-2006, 02:27 AM
Sweet setup Frag, congratz man :thumbs: Now wheres those picks :)

ME BIGGD01
08-23-2006, 03:56 AM
Biatch! You beat my 3DMark06 score by almost 1300 points. Damn nice system Frag...damn nice. How much did that processor cost you?

I don't care what anyone says, SLI rocks. Me thinks you now have the highest performance gaming rig out of anyone on these forums, including BIGG. Just don't get too crazy with the overclocking!

Bite your tongue, nobody comes close to my arsenal of systems---Nobody!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:rolleyes: One day I may just post some picks of my evil.:P

Frag, Nice system bud. Sorry I have not been around a lot lately. Although you have an ass kicking system I would have probably pushed you into getting an Opteron system. It's all about the NUMA baby;) . The socket F's are the way to go these days but December/January will be some very cool months in the industry.

Regardless, I love the unit and I am happy for ya. You definetly have a fast computer and will find it hard to play on your laptop after using this beast.

Fragetti
08-23-2006, 12:03 PM
thx biggs

I want to go over some bios settings or recomdations you might have.

ME BIGGD01
08-23-2006, 06:07 PM
No problem Frag, I may be available this weekend if I do not have to work. I will try to type up some good bios settings for your board before then and will post at DS site.

YOu know I am going to break your balls for going SLI today before they start releasing dx10 cards right?:o

I want all to keep an eye on AMD/ATI in the next couple of months. Things are set to change next year and I think PC gamers are going to be excited. :thumbs:

Fragetti
08-23-2006, 08:34 PM
dam! I knew I should have talked to you first. Compared to what I had I am still very impressed and happy with my new setup.

Pure_Evil
08-24-2006, 12:19 AM

maybe if you come to our next lan party... Frag will let you touch it

:rolleyes: while your checking out his new PC :D

Fragetti
08-24-2006, 02:15 AM
lol :)

ME BIGGD01
08-24-2006, 09:23 AM
maybe if you come to our next lan party... Frag will let you touch it

:rolleyes: while your checking out his new PC :D

LOL:D Touchy touchy:thumbs:

Fragetti
09-04-2006, 02:54 AM
Heres one with some minor tweaks :thumbs:

SASQUATCH
09-06-2006, 04:34 PM
I want all to keep an eye on AMD/ATI in the next couple of months. Things are set to change next year and I think PC gamers are going to be excited. :thumbs:

Yup and I can't wait for it to happen.

Pure_Evil
09-06-2006, 04:58 PM
until ATI gets their drivers squared away, they wont excite me......

NastyDawg
09-06-2006, 07:28 PM
until ATI gets their drivers squared away, they wont excite me......

I agree!!!