PDA

View Full Version : To sad for words

DiTomasso
08-22-2006, 07:06 AM
Having a game with Dr.J in Figona last night, other players joined and suddenly it went completly out of hand. The shoutbox was full with racial remarks, about WOII and Jude's and it was all started by the gameplay of the player that ended on the second place. Diffrent players called him a cheater and i must say it did crossed my mind, did c him do things that are .... impossible???.

At one time i thought of leaving because it became worse, but sticked till the end. All the others left so it was just us for the last frags. He ended up in the lava, just put some rockets in there :D
Must have been a frustrating way to go :wave:

BTW Dr.J was on the phone for a long time:D

Fifth
08-22-2006, 08:16 AM
Gg :P.

DiTomasso
08-22-2006, 08:30 AM
Gg :P.
do you know this player by any change??

Fifth
08-22-2006, 10:44 AM
do you know this player by any change??
Naaah. It may be some alias or just silly player who thinks he's good :).

DiTomasso
08-22-2006, 03:07 PM
Naaah. It may be some alias or just silly player who thinks he's good :).
So it was you,
you are an alias player, and a silly player and think you are good.
fits all questions
thx for the honesty

Lady Doom
08-22-2006, 03:37 PM
wait I don't understand:hmmm:
Dito u talk about P3NIS?

Banshee
08-22-2006, 03:59 PM
ehehehe P3NIS? original alias:D:D:D

Fifth
08-22-2006, 04:02 PM
So it was you,
you are an alias player, and a silly player and think you are good.
fits all questions
thx for the honesty
Oww.. Yeah I am an alias player but mostly I use my names and pwn you and your camping-spamming friend Dr J.

I am silly? Do not think so :). I never said I am good but I've to be if you can't handle game with me , calling me a cheater :D.

and

Np ;).

Ps. It's not me cause you won the game :). Get your brain and ask admins for the ip or sth. I don't care.

Figona Hatice
08-22-2006, 04:06 PM
Oww.. Yeah I am an alias player but mostly I use my names and pwn you and your camping-spamming friend Dr J.

I am silly? Do not think so :). I never said I am good but I've to be if you can't handle game with me , calling me a cheater :D.

and

Np ;).

Ps. It's not me cause you won the game :).

ROFL ROFL ROFL

Damn Polish Loser :D

Well I played that Lame ( Penis Power ) , 5 secs to see Rafal Is much better :P And Rafal Wouldnt have said racial Words :thumbs:

Banshee
08-22-2006, 04:09 PM
Damn Polish Loser :D

hehehe :rofl: :D:D:DI know one polish looser:rofl:some know who I mean:funny:

krazy
08-22-2006, 10:40 PM
GGs Di and Dr J :thumbs:

GOTHIKO
08-22-2006, 11:02 PM
im polish :D :P

DiTomasso
08-23-2006, 03:59 PM
wait I don't understand:hmmm:
Dito u talk about P3NIS?

P3nis and me were left, by everybody else, because they thought he was cheating. The other players were shouting at him, some making racial remarks :down: . Think he answered some back, thats all

DiTomasso
08-23-2006, 04:06 PM

and

Np ;).

Ps. It's not me cause you won the game :). Get your brain and ask admins for the ip or sth. I don't care.

look whos talking about camping spamming,Mr spam himself. You only stay in the game if you pwn us, if its the other way around you leave with your tail between your legs.
Its not in my power to call you a cheater :wave:

Fifth
08-23-2006, 05:39 PM
look whos talking about camping spamming,Mr spam himself. You only stay in the game if you pwn us, if its the other way around you leave with your tail between your legs.
Its not in my power to call you a cheater :wave:
Sure. GG. :thumbs:

Lady Doom
08-23-2006, 06:31 PM
P3nis and me were left, by everybody else, because they thought he was cheating. The other players were shouting at him, some making racial remarks :down: . Think he answered some back, thats all
I guess that was the same n00b who calls all jude..assholes and etc.

DiTomasso
08-23-2006, 06:44 PM
I guess that was the same n00b who calls all jude..assholes and etc.
yip :wave: and worse

DiTomasso
08-23-2006, 06:45 PM
Sure. GG. :thumbs:
thank you and to you to :thumbs: :D :wave: