welcome :wave:

Lady Doom
08-27-2006, 08:04 PM
big welcome:cool: :thumbs: ps you took your damn time:D
rofl

Big Welcome Turbo:wootrock:

SHOTGUNmaniac
08-27-2006, 08:40 PM
woot !!! Welcome Turbo..... Great to have you here... Where you in DWF ???

Screenie from the old days, If it was you, you joined seriously late. Was a great game back then, and im sure its gonna be some great games again....

Another great addition to Villains...

Wiper
08-27-2006, 08:46 PM
woot !!! Welcome Turbo..... Great to have you here... Where you in DWF ???

Screenie from the old days, If it was you, you joined seriously late. Was a great game back then, and im sure its gonna be some great games again....

Another great addition to Villains...

Those are not the same Turbos. TC is former TUS I believe :)

Congratz btw :D

SHOTGUNmaniac
08-27-2006, 08:49 PM
ah well, something told me they wasnt... lol.... I know wich youare now, Jacky jr.... Welcome again...

MassacreAL
08-27-2006, 08:57 PM
wow, surprise on today evening. welcome to our little clan http://bestsmileys.com/hitting/3.gif :wave:

Turbo Charger
08-27-2006, 09:07 PM
thank you all so very much! ehh, earlier i was sure that it was best just to play the game alone with no commitments to anything, and as you probably know I've been clanless since Saints. why? because I feel that if you're a part of something you'd better attribute with something, and I didn't feel I did that.. But when I see how cozy and nice your little cyberfamily looks like, through what jacky shows me, I really want to be a part of it. And with all the awesome personalities here.. how can any1 Not enjoy that:) I'm very glad you want me to be a part of that.

ty, all - see you in game;)

love from lasse :D

Figona Hatice
08-27-2006, 09:26 PM
ah well, something told me they wasnt... lol.... I know wich youare now, Jacky jr.... Welcome again...

yea this turbo is the best 1.07 player so far :P

Congratulations Tus , enjoy your new clan , see ya for some sniper ownages :D

The Priest
08-27-2006, 09:29 PM
hi turbo very good player:thumbs:

Fifth
08-27-2006, 09:45 PM
Hehe I knew it Lasse :).

Gratz friend ;).

SHOTGUNmaniac
08-27-2006, 10:46 PM
no thats wes,just down the road from you:thumbs: tp knows him well:thumbs:

cool, didnt know that, i always thought he wasnt from the UK...

Turbo Charger
08-28-2006, 12:02 AM
i'm so glad to be here:) already looking forward to play along with ya!

Black Rose
08-28-2006, 06:41 AM
:woohoo: Great news, gratz Turbo for your decision :wootrock:

BOA
08-28-2006, 07:00 AM
Warm Welcome to TC.::thumbs:

With such a daddy, he's son must be a genies.:D

Xeno
08-28-2006, 08:34 AM
Nice to have you in the family TC
hope to play some great games with ya:thumbs:

Maddog
08-28-2006, 03:23 PM
Welcome on board TG :D :wave:

petter
08-28-2006, 03:59 PM
congratz Lasse :D

SHOTGUNmaniac
08-28-2006, 09:18 PM
Some1 needs to edit the member list ;) I would but i cant... come on mods, ur running slow....

Sirc
08-28-2006, 10:35 PM
Congrats TC. Dang, Villains has some major pwnage. I'd like to see Merc resurrect some of it's members and try to take on Villains now, heh.

Sirc
08-28-2006, 10:53 PM
Huggy, you have the word "Villains" spelled wrong above your avatar. :P

SHOTGUNmaniac
08-29-2006, 01:08 AM
Congrats TC. Dang, Villains has some major pwnage. I'd like to see Merc resurrect some of it's members and try to take on Villains now, heh.

No sam clan would stand a chance against our elite team..... All villains are excptional players, But a team of sephi, steve-o, yourself, turbo charger would own any game.... come on mercs, lets have a clan war...

SHOTGUNmaniac
08-29-2006, 01:09 AM
done:thumbs:

i must be the only director the doesnt have nod privelages... lol

*edit* i made spelliong mistakes, and i dont want bob pinting them out... My post should read ;

I must be the only (Villains) Direftor that does nothave moderator privalages... <<< mistake there... lol

Figona Hatice
08-29-2006, 01:22 AM
No sam clan would stand a chance against our elite team..... All villains are excptional players, But a team of sephi, steve-o, yourself, turbo charger would own any game.... come on mercs, lets have a clan war...

Anis
Finish Guy
Abe122
Petter

And your Team Is DoWn :rolleyes: :) :thumbs: :D :P

JIMINATOR
08-29-2006, 03:21 AM
congrats turbo, and villains! looks like you guys are well on your way to absorbing the remaining good players on 1.07.... :thumbs:

Turbo Charger
08-29-2006, 10:03 AM
Anis
Finish Guy
Abe122
Petter

It would be one hell of a game:)

not impossible:)

InsaniTy
08-29-2006, 10:53 AM
Welcome Lasse, great to have you with us !

krazy
08-29-2006, 05:53 PM
Congrats to TC and Villains :thumbs:

Fifth
08-29-2006, 06:19 PM
Anis
Finish Guy
Abe122
Petter

Hmm not sure rofl.

TUS

SEPHI

Cyborg

and some1 4th :babe:

SHOTGUNmaniac
08-29-2006, 09:20 PM
think we would have to put either yourself or steve o in there ;)

Turbo Charger
08-29-2006, 09:42 PM
Welcome Lasse, great to have you with us !
Ty nick - and same goes to you! I know you are very welcome here as well ;)
like old days where we fragged! heh, we had so much gun-fun!

Wiper
08-29-2006, 09:51 PM
Hmm not sure rofl.

TUS

SEPHI

Cyborg

and some1 4th :babe:

Hehe, show off started...

Anis I don't know and the others are really good 2, but TUS, Cyborg and FG are playing sam on a different plane.

Guess the teamingquality will determine the winner :)

So, plz place your bets...

truestar
08-29-2006, 10:04 PM
welcome Turbo Charger !

T I K
08-29-2006, 10:10 PM
Congratz 2 Lasse n2 Villains :thumbs:

Sirc
08-29-2006, 10:26 PM
Back in the days, TGR's dream team of me, Black Rose, Herbus Maximus, Seriously Stoned, And Drunken Warrior would have pwned any other 5 SS:SE 1.07 players. It's true.

Until Rosie started talking with her mouth full of Pringles...then we'd be laughing too hard to respawn. And even if we lost most of us wouldn't have remembered anyway. :D

TGR was the ultimate party clan! W00t!

SHOTGUNmaniac
08-29-2006, 10:46 PM
lol always a good game when Rosie plays... A true dominating Shotty player.....

Villains also know how to party hard and fast, and to frag at the same time.. :)

Turbo Charger
08-29-2006, 10:56 PM
Back in the days, TGR's dream team of me, Black Rose, Herbus Maximus, Seriously Stoned, And Drunken Warrior would have pwned any other 5 SS:SE 1.07 players. It's true.

Until Rosie started talking with her mouth full of Pringles...then we'd be laughing too hard to respawn. And even if we lost most of us wouldn't have remembered anyway. :D

TGR was the ultimate party clan! W00t!

hehe, rosie with pringles...while talking teamspeaK? haha,crazy german girl:) but pretty damn hot nonetheless ;)

Turbo Charger
08-29-2006, 10:58 PM
welcome Turbo Charger !
tak mand! jeg håber sku vi ka få spille nogle spil snart!! ka du stadig huske det tror du?

Sirc
08-29-2006, 11:21 PM
Yeah TGR was always on TS and we played almost every night. Good times - all good fair players, all laid back with a great sense of humor. That time period was the most fun I've ever had playing computer games to this day.

And btw, while Rosie is undoubtedly good with the DB shotty, if you see her in LT with the RL you better run! :eek::D

JIMINATOR
08-29-2006, 11:27 PM
i'd disagree. rosie was not at her peak then, but some time afterwards. She had left for a while and then came back and was a terror with the shotty after that...

and I know you don't want screenies....

Sephiroth
08-29-2006, 11:49 PM
Turbo Charger is here! WoW !!!

One of the best elite players that i've seen...if anyone doesn't believe my words,only have to download this...

http://www.yourfilehost.com/media.php?cat=video&file=2912Wow.wmv

When i was in {DS} i played in 3&#186;.person,but i really like play in 1&#186;.person with the blood in the screen,hehe "more intensity in the fight"

oh i forgot it,welcome :)

Sirc
08-30-2006, 12:00 AM
i'd disagree. rosie was not at her peak then, but some time afterwards. She had left for a while and then came back and was a terror with the shotty after that...

and I know you don't want screenies....

Rosie got her new computer while she was still in TGR. Before that Yodeller was a lag nightmare for her. After the new computer she rocked, and I was lucky to win a game in any map with her. Rosie knows where you are going to be before you do. :eek::D

As for the screenies, hell yeah, start a post! I'd seriously love to see some old screenies if ya got them.

BTW TC, sorry for raping your welcome thread. :(

SHOTGUNmaniac
08-30-2006, 12:46 AM
screenies coming along nice......

InsaniTy
08-30-2006, 11:00 AM
Ty nick - and same goes to you! I know you are very welcome here as well ;)
like old days where we fragged! heh, we had so much gun-fun!

Ye, that's right my friend. But "had"? I guess we "have" :thumbs:

Figona Hatice
08-30-2006, 11:57 AM
Hehe, show off started...

Anis I don't know and the others are really good 2, but TUS, Cyborg and FG are playing sam on a different plane.

Guess the teamingquality will determine the winner :)

So, plz place your bets...

Well you Played me or the fifth element ? ... Anis Owns Me 30-0 :thumbs: And He Can Own the Fifth Element Easily :thumbs: But I can Send you Demos If you Wanna See By your Own Eyes :P When He Plays 100% Of his skills He dosnt play on another Plane but on Another Planet :P And Since The Fifth Element Is Better Than Cyborg ...:P Unless Maps Played Are :

Hole
Lost Hole
Almost Hole
Shotty Hole

Cyborg Has Nothing to do in the list :eek: But Yourself And Sephi :thumbs:
And Rafal You Can Laugh at our Team but Anis Is Back From Friday On (enf of exams) , and you know what s gonna happen in a week or two :P Abe got the form ( saw it do 29-3 yesterday Gamezone Lt Against Chris and other aliases ) Jouni is always Amazin :P And Niklas ROCKS with the serious difficulty ;) So I dont understand why you laugh , All depends on Turbo charger , unless he s on a GREAT day and he Plays ten times better than his 1.07 Games lately ( I guess he s playin those games for the fun of them :) ), Villains has no chances :P

LuK3
08-30-2006, 12:23 PM
Damn, I agree with Ahmed, FG - Anis - Petter - Abe122 Would Pwnzer Villians..... :thumbs:

BOA
08-30-2006, 12:33 PM
Maybee it was a good idea to start another endless thread about " who is the best".:hmmm:

This thread is a welcome thread to the one and only TC.:)

InsaniTy
08-30-2006, 03:00 PM
ye this i am best is pathetic,its the reason why all these so called greats cant play with there tags,they have bragged so much they cant have a fun game anymore,even when alias they leave:D villains dont give a crap if they loose or not,its about haveing fun not boosting our ego's :rolleyes: thats why we can wear our tag and not f9 all the time like most clans:thumbs:

I agree :thumbs:

Wiper
08-30-2006, 03:02 PM
Well you Played me or the fifth element ? ... Anis Owns Me 30-0 :thumbs: And He Can Own the Fifth Element Easily :thumbs: But I can Send you Demos If you Wanna See By your Own Eyes :P When He Plays 100% Of his skills He dosnt play on another Plane but on Another Planet :P And Since The Fifth Element Is Better Than Cyborg ...:P Unless Maps Played Are :

Hole
Lost Hole
Almost Hole
Shotty Hole

And Rafal You Can Laugh at our Team but Anis Is Back From Friday On (enf of exams) , and you know what s gonna happen in a week or two :P Abe got the form ( saw it do 29-3 yesterday Gamezone Lt Against Chris and other aliases ) Jouni is always Amazin :P And Niklas ROCKS with the serious difficulty ;) So I dont understand why you laugh , All depends on Turbo charger , unless he s on a GREAT day and he Plays ten times better than his 1.07 Games lately ( I guess he s playin those games for the fun of them :) ), Villains has no chances :P

Hehe, 1 guy doesn't make a team. Like the "who is the best thread" noone ever dominated the sam world, there is always someone better then you, cuz some gamestyles you can handle very well and others not.

So before we go capital :D better get this match going and make a nice demo of it :cool:

Die Hard
08-30-2006, 03:06 PM
Sorry to be so late Lasse. A very warm welcome to you my friend :thumbs:

petter
08-30-2006, 06:39 PM
Turbo Charger is here! WoW !!!

One of the best elite players that i've seen...if anyone doesn't believe my words,only have to download this...

http://www.yourfilehost.com/media.php?cat=video&file=2912Wow.wmv

When i was in {DS} i played in 3º.person,but i really like play in 1º.person with the blood in the screen,hehe "more intensity in the fight"

oh i forgot it,welcome :)
nice 1.. but nothing special for being tc.. just normal frags for him:D
sam dont get much more fun then playing with lasse..

M a T R o X
08-30-2006, 07:12 PM
Turbo Charger Also?!!?!??! This Clan Is Unstopable!!! :d

Big Welcome To J00 Turbo Charger!

GOTHIKO
08-30-2006, 08:50 PM
congratz villans and TC. cant wait to c ya in the servers. :)

laterz

Turbo Charger
08-31-2006, 09:36 AM

thanx die hard, I'm sure we will have some awesome villains games soon:)

Turbo Charger
08-31-2006, 09:42 AM

Hole
Lost Hole
Almost Hole
Shotty Hole

hatice, hehe:) it's different with an!s your right.. say hi if you see him, it's been a long time since i saw him anywhere:)

Turbo Charger
08-31-2006, 11:17 AM
by the way, do you think I could be granted acces to the safehouse soon? i'm not allowed in yet.. :)

BlackWolf
08-31-2006, 02:07 PM
Hallo der tillykke med det :)

Fifth
08-31-2006, 07:36 PM
Yeah Ahmed I know, Figona has a great team so Villains has.

Anyway it's just a game , play for fun not for score or sth else :).

Banshee
08-31-2006, 07:47 PM
bit late but welcome TC:wave::thumbs:

Siron Ex
09-02-2006, 08:54 PM
woot, gratz man :)

rancid monkey
09-03-2006, 07:56 PM
:eek: I just got back from France! WELCOME TO THE CLAN TURBO!

Xeno
09-03-2006, 08:00 PM
Welcome Back Frontman of Metallica

Casanova
09-04-2006, 12:35 AM
Damn late like hell but congrats dude!!! :) :)

smoke
09-09-2006, 01:08 AM
congrats tc fun playin with ya