PDA

View Full Version : Some from yesterday...

C4 Guy
08-31-2006, 06:32 AM
GGs all, was fun. :)

Sorry for being harsh, Hatice, but I just hate alias. I understand if you're using it in a server where ppl will flee from you, but next time if you enter a game with only Villains playing, you can put on your tags from the start... :thumbs:

Xeno
08-31-2006, 08:24 AM
gg's matty and nick:thumbs: oh and aliases:D

Ye, Great games:thumbs:
this guy with the blue/white nick, is a greek:

oxi_allo_karvouno +@
and it means: no more chars
:D just for info..

InsaniTy
08-31-2006, 11:02 AM
GGs all, was funny :thumbs:

C4 Guy
08-31-2006, 01:29 PM
Ye, Great games:thumbs:
this guy with the blue/white nick, is a greek

Ye, met him a few months ago. He got quite good since then, nice guy, too...

Maddog
08-31-2006, 01:35 PM
GG`s guys :thumbs:

Xeno
08-31-2006, 01:50 PM
Ye, met him a few months ago. He got quite good since then, nice guy, too...
He is a little spamer,
but I said him, he shall let it
I hope in the time where I was on vacation, he stop to do any Spam and take P-up's

Xeno
08-31-2006, 02:50 PM
ive played him many times,he doesnt spam or take pups and is a very fair player:thumbs: he does pretty good too with a high ping:thumbs:
Nice to hear that:thumbs:
So he stop it, great
I'm looking forward to talk with him on a server (He only plays on 'Hole')

Lady Doom
08-31-2006, 05:12 PM
GG's:wootrock:

The Priest
08-31-2006, 07:12 PM
Nice to hear that:thumbs:
So he stop it, great
I'm looking forward to talk with him on a server (He only plays on 'Hole')
hey xeno dont lie. i have played him for years good fair player never spams or pup dont give the guy a bad name and yes i have got the rite guys his skin is the 2 aliens yes.

Banshee
08-31-2006, 07:51 PM
great games Matt:thumbs:
beware C4 is riding again:thumbs:hope to play with You soon mate:thumbs:

Xeno
08-31-2006, 07:54 PM
hey xeno dont lie. i have played him for years good fair player never spams or pup dont give the guy a bad name and yes i have got the rite guys his skin is the 2 aliens yes.
Sorry I wasn't lie:confused:
I'm reliably that he spammed, maybe not you, but me a lots
I see him taking P-ups, but maybe out-provided:confused:

Xeno
08-31-2006, 07:55 PM
Or maybe I got him all wrong:confused:

Lady Doom
08-31-2006, 08:04 PM
yes Xeno u r right he did this and do sometimes..depends what someone understands for spamm..I do this sometimes..all do this sometimes..personally I hate respownkiller and trashers but maybe for others it's normal..when I started play this game I used pups..someone thinks cannon is bad,but someone use it and it's normal for him..

Xeno
08-31-2006, 08:17 PM
yes Xeno u r right he did this and do sometimes..depends what someone understands for spamm..I do this sometimes..all do this sometimes..personally I hate respownkiller and trashers but maybe for others it's normal..when I started play this game I used pups..someone thinks cannon is bad,but someone use it and it's normal for him..

Ye of course, I was never taking P-up's
and for someone is that normally too!
Everyone can play like he want, its his/her style!
But it would be better to: Not trashin', don't taking P-up's, not spam etc.:thumbs:

Figona Hatice
08-31-2006, 08:59 PM
GGs all, was fun. :)

Sorry for being harsh, Hatice, but I just hate alias. I understand if you're using it in a server where ppl will flee from you, but next time if you enter a game with only Villains playing, you can put on your tags from the start... :thumbs:

Np man :) You Were Right I have No Excuses :(
I'm A Ball-Less Alias Loser , When I play With My Tag On , too Much pressure My Whole Body is gettin wet and My Hands are just trembling , totally messed up :mad: Next time ok , My Tag Will Be On :( :thumbs: But Don't wonder why I m standing on corners , I'm Away For A Towel :P
See Ya And GG'z :D

C4 Guy
08-31-2006, 09:15 PM
When I play With My Tag On , too Much pressure My Whole Body is gettin wet and My Hands are just trembling , totally messed up :mad:

That's what ppl call an adrenaline rush, savor it... :D

Fifth
09-01-2006, 07:49 AM
GG's! ;)

@ Ahmed :P.

jackass
09-01-2006, 12:09 PM
:) GG All :thumbs:

InsaniTy
09-01-2006, 12:25 PM
Next time ok , My Tag Will Be On

:thumbs:

SHOTGUNmaniac
09-02-2006, 01:09 AM
Np man :) You Were Right I have No Excuses :(
I'm A Ball-Less Alias Loser , When I play With My Tag On , too Much pressure My Whole Body is gettin wet and My Hands are just trembling , totally messed up :mad: Next time ok , My Tag Will Be On :( :thumbs: But Don't wonder why I m standing on corners , I'm Away For A Towel :P
See Ya And GG'z :D

lol, u joined a clan, wear the tag...... no exuses, win or lose...........

From what you say, its like I lose with my tag, but win with alias.... That is a load of BOLLOCKS..... It doesnt matter what your name says... its not your name that determines your win, its you.... So stop the lame excuses, and play with your tags.....

SHOTGUNmaniac
09-02-2006, 01:12 AM
ive played him many times,he doesnt spam or take pups and is a very fair player:thumbs: he does pretty good too with a high ping:thumbs:

I second that, hes always in exodus servers with a big 500 ping...And plays well without whining....

SHOTGUNmaniac
09-02-2006, 01:14 AM
That's what ppl call an adrenaline rush, savor it... :D

lol we call it egotistic... :)

Figona Hatice
09-02-2006, 06:03 AM
lol, u joined a clan, wear the tag...... no exuses, win or lose...........

From what you say, its like I lose with my tag, but win with alias.... That is a load of BOLLOCKS..... It doesnt matter what your name says... its not your name that determines your win, its you.... So stop the lame excuses, and play with your tags.....

lol ok , let's stop this , because it's goin nowhere ...
I Was Just Jokin Dudes , It was some Kind Of Irony , Do you Really Think That I would Have Done 39-1 if I couldnt Handle nothing With My Tag On ?
I'm Not that Dumb To Believe My Name Does My score :funny:
As A Matter Of Fact , I just wanted to write down what you too and every tag players think about alias losers "They are afraid bla bla bla" I Know it's true for 80% of Alias Players though!
I turned this Into A joke cuz I didn't want to Say The Real Reason which is not a lame excuse you can trust me :) But Im not that kind of dude who can talk about his private live to people he doesnt even know
But Im Not Afraid of Nothin , And Im Damn proud Of My Tag And My Team :cool:
I used to Play All My Games With My Tag On , And I have sucky screenshots to prove it

All those followin reasons have no link to Me , Im just tryin to find explanations of why those other "20 %" Aliases exist :P But Once Again I repeat For 80% Of Alias Players , I Agree with and understand you both

Now , Apart that , there are a lot of reasons to play with An Alias , I dont know , some dudes like to write their feelings like " I Love you Claudia " , or " Dre Owns The World " . I don't see the pblem at all since everybody doin this on msn ... There s also this funny "player already exists" error which Happens to Me All the time , but As I said before , its Not the real Reason , But If it happens to me , It must happen to other Alias noobs . Or I dont know , Sometimes you join with your tag , expecting a great game , when alias losers start trashing you for no reason , or Get you with invisibility + Cannon . A lot of Players think that if they kill A Tag Player they Own :P So they Are All ON you , I Love that though :P There is not enough challenge in 1.07 until some villains comes in :mad: Especially That Lady Doom :P She s Always Killin me with shotgun :mad: So Its pretty cool When 5 noobs are around you with rocket launchers . Or People Start Talkin to you :funny: " Hi figona , how Can I Join " The Best One :D No Offense but actually I do think that people who are obsessed to know who is that damn Alias owning everybody are at least as funny as alias losers... I mean you know , IT IS JUST SOME DAMN COLORS , everybody takes it as if the tag made us be who we are, I mean you are not Villains Shotgun maniac cuz your tag Says It . I remember When I joined Figona , Damn I loved the tag I was so Happy , But Look Now I just Dont care . Its Just Colors Dudes , Relax ... When Im under Alias and Someone Asks me Who I am , I Always Answer , Unless its Lady Doom I just love when she s tryin every names she knows :P Damn she s funny :funny: , if Someone wanna take A screen And wants me To Write My Name at the End of the Game I do It , I can't see the problem :confused:

I hope you guys are not mad At me I'm A Cool Dude ... I don't Hate Alias Losers I just don't Care ...But Since I dont want to get myself in troubles with nobody of you guys , I decided that from Now On And for A while I will use my tags all the time . Just Check My New Nick In My Sig .:P

C4 Guy
09-02-2006, 08:10 AM
IT IS JUST SOME DAMN COLORS , everybody takes it as if the tag made us be who we are, I mean you are not Villains Shotgun maniac cuz your tag Says It .

Of course not, he's (Villains) Shotgunmaniac, because he chose that nick, joined our clan and earned himself a reputation. The tag is nothing without the person behind it.

But to make it short: The whole alias "culture" here in SS:SE killed a lot of fun for me and is one of the reasons I don't play very much anymore, because fighting ppl I know makes this whole game worth playing. If I just wanted to frag, I could play UT04 with bots as well, they won't trash me at least... ;)

Most of the time when I look at the servers there's no game worth playing, that was different when I started one year ago. That's why I don't like alias, especially in cases when there's only clan players in the server that would never ask you to "join Figona" or trash you or anything like that.

On that "Player already exists" problem of yours: Just delete all the files in your \Players\ folder and make your player configs new. Had this problem myself and never had it since then...

Figona Hatice
09-02-2006, 08:32 AM
But to make it short: The whole alias "culture" here in SS:SE killed a lot of fun for me and is one of the reasons I don't play very much anymore, because fighting ppl I know makes this whole game worth playing. If I just wanted to frag, I could play UT04 with bots as well, they won't trash me at least... ;)

I understand Its A good Point ... I Must Admit It , Playin some games With Anis ( My Real-Life Mate ) Kills me of laughters :D And Even More When We Play In Lan :D
Btw : Thx for the Plr Files , It Worked :thumbs:

C4 Guy
09-02-2006, 09:41 AM
I understand Its A good Point ... I Must Admit It , Playin some games With Anis ( My Real-Life Mate ) Kills me of laughters :D And Even More When We Play In Lan :D

Well, playing RL friends on a lan session can't be beaten but playing with some of the guys from the "SS:SE community" comes pretty close. :D

Btw : Thx for the Plr Files , It Worked :thumbs:

np ;)

The Priest
09-02-2006, 12:43 PM
lol ok , let's stop this , because it's goin nowhere ...
I Was Just Jokin Dudes , It was some Kind Of Irony , Do you Really Think That I would Have Done 39-1 if I couldnt Handle nothing With My Tag On ?
I'm Not that Dumb To Believe My Name Does My score :funny:
As A Matter Of Fact , I just wanted to write down what you too and every tag players think about alias losers "They are afraid bla bla bla" I Know it's true for 80% of Alias Players though!
I turned this Into A joke cuz I didn't want to Say The Real Reason which is not a lame excuse you can trust me :) But Im not that kind of dude who can talk about his private live to people he doesnt even know
But Im Not Afraid of Nothin , And Im Damn proud Of My Tag And My Team :cool:
I used to Play All My Games With My Tag On , And I have sucky screenshots to prove it

All those followin reasons have no link to Me , Im just tryin to find explanations of why those other "20 %" Aliases exist :P But Once Again I repeat For 80% Of Alias Players , I Agree with and understand you both

Now , Apart that , there are a lot of reasons to play with An Alias , I dont know , some dudes like to write their feelings like " I Love you Claudia " , or " Dre Owns The World " . I don't see the pblem at all since everybody doin this on msn ... There s also this funny "player already exists" error which Happens to Me All the time , but As I said before , its Not the real Reason , But If it happens to me , It must happen to other Alias noobs . Or I dont know , Sometimes you join with your tag , expecting a great game , when alias losers start trashing you for no reason , or Get you with invisibility + Cannon . A lot of Players think that if they kill A Tag Player they Own :P So they Are All ON you , I Love that though :P There is not enough challenge in 1.07 until some villains comes in :mad: Especially That Lady Doom :P She s Always Killin me with shotgun :mad: So Its pretty cool When 5 noobs are around you with rocket launchers . Or People Start Talkin to you :funny: " Hi figona , how Can I Join " The Best One :D No Offense but actually I do think that people who are obsessed to know who is that damn Alias owning everybody are at least as funny as alias losers... I mean you know , IT IS JUST SOME DAMN COLORS , everybody takes it as if the tag made us be who we are, I mean you are not Villains Shotgun maniac cuz your tag Says It . I remember When I joined Figona , Damn I loved the tag I was so Happy , But Look Now I just Dont care . Its Just Colors Dudes , Relax ... When Im under Alias and Someone Asks me Who I am , I Always Answer , Unless its Lady Doom I just love when she s tryin every names she knows :P Damn she s funny :funny: , if Someone wanna take A screen And wants me To Write My Name at the End of the Game I do It , I can't see the problem :confused:

I hope you guys are not mad At me I'm A Cool Dude ... I don't Hate Alias Losers I just don't Care ...But Since I dont want to get myself in troubles with nobody of you guys , I decided that from Now On And for A while I will use my tags all the time . Just Check My New Nick In My Sig .:P
oh my god hattice are you writing a book lol

The Priest
09-02-2006, 12:49 PM
also i will put my hand up reasons for not using tag 1. if i am drunk ie weekend2. on my server some times 3. if i what a change 4.a wee bit scared joining some servers lol. i could go on and on ok i have said my bit

Lady Doom
09-03-2006, 12:13 PM
[QUOTE=Figona Hatice] When Im under Alias and Someone Asks me Who I am , I Always Answer , Unless its Lady Doom I just love when she s tryin every names she knows :P Damn she s funny :funny: ,

yeah I'm always curious who is guy with alias..well all women want to know more than they should:P
and yes I love play with You also..always fun and real fight:cool:

Xeno
09-03-2006, 01:20 PM
oh my god hattice are you writing a book lol
No, his Biography:D

The Priest
09-03-2006, 02:00 PM
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
No, his Biography:D
nice one

krazy
09-03-2006, 08:16 PM
GGs all :thumbs: When I played Hatice under alias he told me who he was. I didnt have to ask. Thats why I let him beat me :rofl: :P

Die Hard
09-03-2006, 09:16 PM
some great games there matt, nice to see you playing :thumbs: