PDA

View Full Version : im kinda in shock i guess=/

Sexyjess
08-31-2006, 03:08 PM
im back from hongkong been back for a while now the trip was great sorry for not saying anything but thats not why im writeing the reason is

today when im was going with my train i waited on it...suddenly i see a train coiming from the other side yes thats normal the thing that isent i see a man jumping suddenly out agaist the train...suicide it was and a horrible view :( feeling so weird now i talked with the police and they gave me a lift to my work they wanted me to stay at hospital but i said no

i just cant stop thinking of the woman who stand just beside him im so happy i didient stand next to him..i was o the other side but i saw him! i saw the jump a man who was aroun 40-50 years old....it wasent many ppl there either im just glad it wasent any child who saw it

i dont know why i type this in here just felt to.../jess

DiTomasso
08-31-2006, 03:18 PM
dmnd, sorry to read about this Jess. Cannot really give you any help from here.

Hope you sort this out the right way :thumbs: :thumbs:

MassacreAL
08-31-2006, 03:59 PM
it sounds scary, but you will be aight soon :thumbs:

BobtheCkroach
08-31-2006, 04:24 PM
What an awful thing to have to go through! So sorry that you had to witness it. I'll keep you in my prayers.

NightBreed
08-31-2006, 04:50 PM
Suicide affects so many innocent bystanders..I'm sure that train operator will need months of therapy to overcome that sight...
If it bothers you too much Jess..seek out a professional to talk to..

Sexyjess
08-31-2006, 06:42 PM
ty guys i know professional help is good but i dont feel for it i think
still awful sight really,,but im lucky my stepdad is a police hes a cheif on his station so he knows and understand hes been working more then 20 years as an policeman too

but still it feels i just cant belive someone whould do a thing like that i feel so sorry for the guy that jumped but also that i had to view it also =/ it feels so unreal =/ its so tragic

Mad Fox
08-31-2006, 07:00 PM
Suicide is a longtime solution to a short time probelm. It is unforunate you had to expiernce such an awful event.

He Is Legend
08-31-2006, 08:16 PM
bummer

Xeno
08-31-2006, 08:23 PM
Ahh...present to you that there was recording a new movie, be happy that you was able to see a scene of it:thumbs:

Ok sorry for that comment,.. my uncle has seen something like that too on a railstation and he takes time to process that
Be strong Jess, be strong;)

EXEcution
08-31-2006, 09:34 PM
It's not a pleasant sight seeing someone die. I myself have seen the aftermath of a man being hit by a train although it was most likely an accident and not a suicide attempt which is even more disconcerting.

I hope you feel better and do your best to put this experience behind you.