PDA

View Full Version : Everyone Congratulate........

Mad Fox
09-01-2006, 03:20 PM
Everyone Congratulate Caged tommorrow will be his first day of College!!!

Hope its great!

FUS1ON
09-01-2006, 07:02 PM
Caged where are you going to attend college at?

NightBreed
09-01-2006, 07:57 PM
Congrats !!!

Pay attention !!!

Give us jobs in 4 years !!

:)

Wiper
09-01-2006, 08:25 PM
Hmmm, college isn't that great :worldssma

Have fun allthough, and prepare yourself for a lot of work :D

JIMINATOR
09-01-2006, 08:47 PM
Hmmm, college isn't that great :worldssma

Have fun allthough, and prepare yourself for a lot of work :D

it's what you make of it, like everything else. congrats, and like they will probably tell you, look at the two people beside you. one of you three will not complete college. I was that one, and I really wish I had stuck it out. It certainly does not guarantee anything in life, but it means something to many employers, and it is also a starting point for many types of jobs.

Caged Anger
09-01-2006, 09:50 PM
um bud....its not until sunday...:D

Thx guys, headed to Fitchburg State in Fitchburg, MA on what is almost a free ride (dang those books hurt :eek: )

www.fsc.edu

Mad Fox
09-01-2006, 09:51 PM
um bud....its not until sunday...:D

Thx guys, headed to Fitchburg State in Fitchburg, MA on what is almost a free ride (dang those books hurt :eek: )

www.fsc.edu

well by saying it was tommorrow mad it more urgent for people to comment on

Wiper
09-01-2006, 10:00 PM
it's what you make of it, like everything else. congrats, and like they will probably tell you, look at the two people beside you. one of you three will not complete college. I was that one, and I really wish I had stuck it out. It certainly does not guarantee anything in life, but it means something to many employers, and it is also a starting point for many types of jobs.

Indeed a good mentality is needed but i'm definatly not cheering that the a new college year will start next monday. Me kinda lazy :)

Btw, the things around it makes it all worth :D

SHOTGUNmaniac
09-02-2006, 01:05 AM
Well over here in the uk, college sucks, U spend 5 years of your life at school hating it, and then go back....

I personally did 4 years at college, gained qualifications in IT (and don't know anything cos times have changed) and am now 29, unemployed, living with my grandfather (who was sick), and my 10 week old son..... So college really isnt the answer for me, i personally wish i never went.... Reality of life is , GET A JOB as soon as you can....

FUS1ON
09-02-2006, 01:43 AM
Still go to college, just pick a profession that doesn't change overnight. I was planning on going into the IT field myself and things changed on me too. College is the way to go though.

NastyDawg
09-02-2006, 02:19 AM
Good luck Caged, 3 things in collage you must remember, Partying, Girl chasing, and then try to find a little time for studying.

Caged Anger
09-02-2006, 02:50 PM
heh, i'm on an entire floor of soccar players, so evenigns are sure to be interesting

Mad Fox
09-02-2006, 03:54 PM
Caged its going to be crazy and I think you are going to love it.

<<Hybrid>>
09-02-2006, 04:50 PM
Well over here in the uk, college sucks, U spend 5 years of your life at school hating it, and then go back....

I personally did 4 years at college, gained qualifications in IT (and don't know anything cos times have changed) and am now 29, unemployed, living with my grandfather (who was sick), and my 10 week old son..... So college really isnt the answer for me, i personally wish i never went.... Reality of life is , GET A JOB as soon as you can....

uhh... i finished vocational school and went to work immediately, but still hope to get a chance for evening lessons in some high-school
if u want a good carrer u have to learn IMO

MassacreAL
09-02-2006, 07:07 PM
woot congratz Caged, show `em how to play UT :wootrock:

so just for info, Darren and others, do you think its worthy to study CS?

EXEcution
09-02-2006, 07:27 PM
so just for info, Darren and others, do you think its worthy to study CS?
Yes, definitely. If you earn a degree in computer science you will have a large number of employment opportunities. So if you are a highly motivated individual you should pursue a career in this field.

Caged Anger
09-02-2006, 08:44 PM
I am hoping to throw a business major in there with it too

Speedsweeper
09-03-2006, 09:41 AM
All the best caged.

Just keep your eye on those stocks. :thumbs: