PDA

View Full Version : The Witcher

BobtheCkroach
09-06-2006, 07:05 PM
Has anyone kept up on this title at all? I remember hearing about it and thinking that it sounded interesting, but it was before there were any game play demos, etc, and I must admit that I lost interest and forgot about it rather quickly.

It's starting to crop up, though, and it's looking like it could be a really hot title. Imagine diablo II but with a moveable camera (actually, that sounds a bit like Guild Wars). Have a peek. Those that like this genre I think will be intrigued. I know I am.

Nice video by IGN: http://media.pc.ign.com/media/682/682220/vids_1.html

MassacreAL
09-06-2006, 07:31 PM
graphics seems pretty good, especially lovely nature and amtospheric tavern :wub:

at first look, i thought system of camera could be confusing and could ruin the game, but then i remmembered that the same camera was used in NWN and i had no probs with that. this type of camera has some great advantages, like you can enjoy nice grahpics freely and stuff :rolleyes:

thnx for info bob, another game with looking-forward status ;)

BobtheCkroach
09-06-2006, 07:45 PM
graphics seems pretty good, especially lovely nature and amtospheric tavern :wub:

at first look, i thought system of camera could be confusing and could ruin the game, but then i remmembered that the same camera was used in NWN and i had no probs with that. this type of camera has some great advantages, like you can enjoy nice grahpics freely and stuff :rolleyes:

thnx for info bob, another game with looking-forward status ;)

I actually hated how the camera was implemented in NWN. I much prefer the style done in games like WoW and Guild Wars.

MassacreAL
09-06-2006, 07:58 PM
I actually hated how the camera was implemented in NWN. I much prefer the style done in games like WoW and Guild Wars.
lol i saw similar opinion in one review, but for me was camera one of the best thing in the game(everything in NWN was one of the best thing for me, hahaha :D )