PDA

View Full Version : It never ends

Mad Fox
09-12-2006, 03:31 PM
http://www.cnn.com/2006/WORLD/meast/09/12/syria.embassy/index.html

I guess it could have been alot worse.

NastyDawg
09-12-2006, 03:33 PM
As long as the USA is Free and Wealthy, we will always be targets.

Mad Fox
09-12-2006, 03:35 PM
Or as long as our foreign policy is wacked out. LOL

NastyDawg
09-12-2006, 03:40 PM
Or as long as our foreign policy is wacked out. LOL

Sorry I don't believe that, times have changed and we could have a foreign policy for Iran (to do what they want) and others etc., and they would still want to kill us.

Mad Fox
09-12-2006, 06:58 PM
Sorry I don't believe that, times have changed and we could have a foreign policy for Iran (to do what they want) and others etc., and they would still want to kill us.

I am not specifically targeting the middle east. I am saying that Latin America, Asia, ans Eastern Europe. Theere are policies there that are not always well thought out to benefit our country and abroad.

FUS1ON
09-12-2006, 08:56 PM
Fourteen people were wounded, including the suspect, an embassy policeman, a security worker and 11 civilians, among them two Iraqis and a Chinese official, according to Syria's state-run news agency, SANA.

Ok so "our foreign policy is wacked out" and that is justification in these idiots minds to take a car bomb and hurt and even kill innocent people?

Mad Fox
09-12-2006, 09:03 PM
Ok so "our foreign policy is wacked out" and that is justification in these idiots minds to take a car bomb and hurt and even kill innocent people?

We should take into consideration the conditions and the despair that these people live in.

krazy
09-12-2006, 09:46 PM
We should take into consideration the conditions and the despair that these people live in.

It sounds like you really mean well but I dont care about there situation. Would you use that reasoning if a homeless person ( God forbid) intentionall killed someone close to you. These people need a taste of there own medicine. Soft hearted people will get us killed by these WACKOS. They understand one thing Violence. They wont back down until we get in there face and give them a taste of their own medicine.

NastyDawg
09-12-2006, 10:25 PM
It sounds like you really mean well but I dont care about there situation. Would you use that reasoning if a homeless person ( God forbid) intentionall killed someone close to you. These people need a taste of there own medicine. Soft hearted people will get us killed by these WACKOS. They understand one thing Violence. They wont back down until we get in there face and give them a taste of their own medicine.

http://www.clicksmilies.com/s0105/spezial/Fool/appl.gif

Mad Fox
09-13-2006, 11:29 AM

I'm not justifing their actions. what I am really trying to point out is that in order to stop the violence we should look at the root cause and try to cure that instead of just treating the symptoms. And to treat the cause means we have to look at the conditions that people exist in not create and try to help resolve them.

NastyDawg
09-13-2006, 02:40 PM
OK we look at the conditions they exist in, but don't try to help resolve them, how is that going to maker us look better in their eyes? Oh them Americans are so rich, won't spend a dime to help anyone, that will go over well. The root cause of most of the problems is they have been brain washed for years saying we are bad for various reasons. What more do we have to do, we are always the first ones to respond to disaster, give tons of money to any country in need. Sometimes enough is enough, a good swift kick in the a$$ works better and quicker. It's time America grows a pair, like we had in the 40's, 50's, 60's and mid 80's

Mad Fox
09-13-2006, 02:43 PM
I think that is a totally bad concept. We need to promote a positive image around the world. And we also nee to realize that our expierences are totally different then theirs. What we might view as totally irrational may be viewd as a legit way of dealing with very complex situations.

NastyDawg
09-13-2006, 02:54 PM
We need to promote a positive image around the world.

Yeah we should all be like France, a puppet of the UN.

Mad Fox
09-13-2006, 03:08 PM
Yeah we should all be like France, a puppet of the UN.

I think we need more understanding and let review France has had war in there country in last 60 yrs . i probably would be hesitant to enter into a war