PDA

View Full Version : Need For Speed Most Wanted

Death Engineer
09-19-2006, 06:08 PM
As a fan of unrealistic racing games (i.e. not F1), I figured I should check this one out (Need For Speed Most Wanted - NSFMW). I actually really liked NFS: Underground, but never got around to playing the sequel (Underground 2). I thought for a long time my system wouldn't be able to handle Most Wanted, but it does alright at 1024x768 (something rare with recent games). So far I have really enjoyed this game. Is anyone else playing these games? I'm curious what the fire indicator is on the lower left of the HUD. Seems to be related to the points you get when you have an incident with the cops.

PS. Please don't list any spoilers without the proper forum tags. Thanks.

Sniper
10-06-2006, 05:34 PM
Lol

Death Engineer
10-06-2006, 09:49 PM
Well that was a thoughtful post. Thanks for sharing. :P

As an update, the little fire thing is your "heat" level. It doesn't make any sense at first because it doesn't fill up. Later on it fills to x2, x3, etc and the higher the value, the harder it is to escape from the cops.

I have officially beaten NFSMW (99% career complete -- don't plan to spend time to get the other 1%). I thoroughly enjoyed this game and am now playing Underground 2. It has a different feel to it. Both are fun. If you like racing games and haven't tried either of these out, they're both worth the money.

Siron Ex
10-07-2006, 06:59 PM
Well that was a thoughtful post. Thanks for sharing. :P
LOL DE :D .

Btw you gonna play NFS:C? Im still waiting for the PC Demo