PDA

View Full Version : Fear section?

FUS1ON
09-19-2006, 09:27 PM
Is there enough interest in Fear to make it's own section?

I'm kind of interested in it myself.

JIMINATOR
09-19-2006, 10:38 PM
it'd be nice.... :)

Xeno
09-19-2006, 10:56 PM
Yes :wootrock:

MassacreAL
09-20-2006, 04:59 AM
definately yes. maybe it could be nex Sam on GM

Caged Anger
09-20-2006, 12:40 PM
sounds like an interesting idea, maybe so that the forums don't get cluttered the wow section could be placed down in the archived section as it hasn't seen a good post in a long while.

NastyDawg
09-20-2006, 01:50 PM
I think that would be great.

SoulReaver
09-20-2006, 07:43 PM
Meh, I have a feeling it will die down soon, just like the Guild Wars section. But we could give it a shot anyways, won't hurt.

BobtheCkroach
09-21-2006, 01:33 PM
It seems to me that there are a couple games (UT, DAOC, Sam) that we focus on. Most of the folks here are into 1 of those 3 and pretty much totally unwilling to move to anything else, at least on a full-time basis. New folks only come if they have an interest in those, for the most part. So any other games tend to wade in, then wash away. I don't think there's a problem with what's happened over the last year and a half or so. GW went in and out, WoW's forum went in and out, Oblivion went in and out. There's nothin' wrong with that in my opinion. Just archive them as necessary when you need room for a new game like fear. Pretty soon that will probably go out too...no biggie. I think it's cool that at least for the duration of the game's popularity, there's a section dedicated to that game. It keeps the other forums (like PC Gaming or Console gaming) from becoming totally polluted with a particular game's content, which is good for people visiting that forum that aren't interested in the game.

I say Do it!

MassacreAL
09-21-2006, 01:58 PM
well said :thumbs:

there is one thing i want to append. sam, daoc and ut cannot be only games that we(members) focus on intermidably. old folks will leave someday and new wont join, becouse these three are getting old.

FUS1ON
09-21-2006, 04:35 PM
I've got it setup and moved the Fear related threads there .... enjoy.

PJ'l_Master
09-21-2006, 05:56 PM
Meh, I have a feeling it will die down soon, just like the Guild Wars section. But we could give it a shot anyways, won't hurt.

QFT