PDA

View Full Version : No way for a member to be acting.

Speedsweeper
09-22-2006, 06:35 PM
Bad game chef. I was dissapointed. :down:

(Villains) Fragjunky
09-22-2006, 06:39 PM
hmmm bad chef!:down:

Die Hard
09-22-2006, 07:00 PM
I don't condone anything the Chef says but I would also like to see what provoked him?

Perhaps you would be kind enough to send me those screens in a PM rather than posting on our public forum.

Fifth
09-22-2006, 07:09 PM
Hey DH. I think nothing provoked him 'cause I played Chef many times and he just trashed ppl without any reason @ he got killed. I didn't brin any screens or sth cuz I won't cause any wars and useless topics :).

Siron Ex
09-22-2006, 07:12 PM
Raf is right. This guy always trashes ppl for the same reason: gettin killed..

Siron Ex
09-22-2006, 07:22 PM
hmm, dont think so. Its long time ago when i saw him trashing the first time. But maybe ur right hugster :thumbs:

DiTomasso
09-22-2006, 07:38 PM
ouch

MassacreAL
09-22-2006, 07:38 PM
just get ips... somehow

Speedsweeper
09-22-2006, 07:42 PM
Hey DH. I think nothing provoked him 'cause I played Chef many times and he just trashed ppl without any reason @ he got killed. I didn't brin any screens or sth cuz I won't cause any wars and useless topics :).

The thread has not been posted to provoke anything or start any flame wars so please don't say it is a useless topic.

It was posted to show a member of what is a very good clan letting everyone else down.

Sephiroth
09-22-2006, 07:57 PM
Hmm...If i don't read wrong,there are some rules about joining Villains :

- If you are a good sportsman/woman and you never trash talk then we will be looking for you.

- If you want to be a Villain then post as much as you can in our forums and get to know us.

So...If he wants to be STILL a Villain,he should explain us what it happened really.

BOA
09-22-2006, 08:08 PM
A Villain should not act this way.:down:

The Priest
09-22-2006, 08:13 PM
[QUOTE=Chris]Bad game chef. I was dissapointed. :down:[/QUOTE never see chef on gamemecca so we will never know the real story. but if it is just straight bad mouthing from him i am surprized

Fifth
09-22-2006, 08:15 PM
The thread has not been posted to provoke anything or start any flame wars so please don't say it is a useless topic.

It was posted to show a member of what is a very good clan letting everyone else down.
Dude I know :). You did good postin' that :). I said that I didn't want to post something like that earlier cuz I thought I would cause some flames in here etc. Meant not you :).

Lady Doom
09-22-2006, 08:19 PM
hey Chris that was today? well I played today with real chef for sure..I know he has faker who trash all..and it's not villains chef..but if this game was today that could be real :hmmm:

Speedsweeper
09-22-2006, 08:34 PM
Dude I know :). You did good postin' that :). I said that I didn't want to post something like that earlier cuz I thought I would cause some flames in here etc. Meant not you :).

NP. ;)

BOA
09-22-2006, 08:59 PM

Villains is a clan where everybody can say what they mean, and that goes for all others that write there opinion, experiences, to. So if you have some experiences, regarding to any Villains member, you want be, as you called it, "flamed" here in Villains forum. :)

rancid monkey
09-22-2006, 09:01 PM
If some one was going to fake a villain, so accurately, why fake chef? and someone more active :confused:

BOA
09-22-2006, 09:03 PM
hey Chris that was today? well I played today with real chef for sure..I know he has faker who trash all..and it's not villains chef..but if this game was today that could be real :hmmm:

I am not totally shure that is the real Chef, but i must say that, the faker is not very good, and the score on that screenie looks moore like the real Chef.:hmmm:

Lady Doom
09-22-2006, 09:04 PM
I am not totally shure that is the real Chef, but i must say that, the faker is not very good, and the score on that screenie looks moore like the real Chef.:hmmm:
yes BOA, I thought about the same:babe:

BOA
09-22-2006, 09:05 PM
If some one was going to fake a villain, so accurately, why fake chef? and someone more active :confused:

Like me.:D

The only one that would fake me was "Ghost".:banghead:

Fifth
09-22-2006, 09:08 PM
Villains is a clan where everybody can say what they mean, and that goes for all others that write there opinion, experiences, to. So if you have some experiences, regarding to any Villains member, you want be, as you called it, "flamed" here in Villains forum. :)
Oki. Np then :). Next time I'll do that ;).

SHOTGUNmaniac
09-22-2006, 09:10 PM
Never had any bad experiences with The Chef, alwasy been polite in games Ive played, even when ive played under an alias, he has never trashed.

But on the other hand if it his him, then he's due for an ass spanking ... lol

BOA
09-22-2006, 09:15 PM
yes BOA, I thought about the same:babe:

Damn, i did not know that a Dane and a Polish can have the same thoughts.:D

Lady Doom
09-22-2006, 09:18 PM
Damn, i did not know that a Dane and a Polish can have the same thoughts.:D
now You know :wub:

Xeno
09-22-2006, 09:23 PM
I get trashes too:wave:
We have to find IP's, without that we can't prove anything

BOA
09-22-2006, 09:33 PM
Villains is a clan with several members. In that light i think it is very impressive that we have so few cases where a Villain is acting out of order.
So all Villains, you guys and girls are a bunch of very nice people that generally acts nice and with the right spirit.:thumbs:

Sirc
09-22-2006, 09:51 PM
Villains is a clan with several members. In that light i think it is very impressive that we have so few cases where a Villain is acting out of order.
So all Villains, you guys and girls are a bunch of very nice people that generally acts nice and with the right spirit.:thumbs:

Here is Sirc's pointless and probably unwanted English tip for today:

First of all, let me say that BOA speaks (or at least writes) English better than most of the people here that speak English as their first language. :thumbs:

Now then, on with the lesson. The phrase "a couple" usually means two. The phrase "a few" usually means three or four. The word "several" usually means five, six, or seven. The Villains have a s**t load of members. The proper word to use in BOA's case is "many", or perhaps "a lot of".

Why did I bother posting this? Mostly because I'm bored, but also because, well...I'm bored. :)

GOTHIKO
09-22-2006, 10:08 PM

First of all, let me say that BOA speaks (or at least writes) English better than most of the people here that speak English as their first language. :thumbs:

Now then, on with the lesson. The phrase "a couple" usually means two. The phrase "a few" usually means three or four. The word "several" usually means five, six, or seven. The Villains have a s**t load of members. The proper word to use in BOA's case is "many", or perhaps "a lot of".

Why did I bother posting this? Mostly because I'm bored, but also because, well...I'm bored. :)

owned.... lmao

Lady Doom
09-22-2006, 10:16 PM

no to przetłumacz to..hehe:P

Sirc
09-22-2006, 10:32 PM
no to przetłumacz to..hehe:P

I have no idea what that means. :P

@ Goth - I wasn't trying to own anyone. It was just a silly post.

EDIT: I meant MY post was a silly post. :)

Ibrahim
09-23-2006, 07:17 AM
Hmmm a fake or not I dont know.

Chef have never trashed me.

If he see me he say Yoyo or Hi Ibo.

I saw him yesterday in Hole and in Fortress (Ive heard from Chef in Fortress STUPID PUPPY of course the word Stupid Puppy was not to me).

I guess yesterday in Hole it was real Chef.

Cyborg
09-23-2006, 07:46 AM
the chf tags is correct but that means nothing. im sure most of you no how people get other peoples tags exacly the same. to nick someone elses tag is so easy it just takes the idiots to think it would be fun to use them while trashing.

so to me the tag dont me nothing coz anybody can fake like that.

but no villains talks like that and i dont think chef talks like that.

Sephiroth
09-23-2006, 07:49 AM
Hmmm a fake or not I dont know.

Chef have never trashed me.

If he see me he say Yoyo or Hi Ibo.

I saw him yesterday in Hole and in Fortress (Ive heard from Chef in Fortress STUPID PUPPY of course the word Stupid Puppy was not to me).

I guess yesterday in Hole it was real Chef.

I guess...he was the real Chef too.

Well...i have an idea...if anyone play with him,ask him..."where is he from"

A fake don't know his town i think...it'd be a casuality...

Ibrahim
09-23-2006, 07:57 AM
Here is a screen from me and a Faker (THE FAKER IS NOT CHEF).

Who is the real??

Ibrahim
09-23-2006, 08:02 AM
Here this screenshot is hmmm 3 or 4 months ago.

Ibrahim
09-23-2006, 08:03 AM
I dont know a Faker or not :confused:

Sephiroth
09-23-2006, 08:05 AM
Here is a screen from me and a Faker (THE FAKER IS NOT CHEF).

Who I am??

So,i think you're under of the another IBO.

Sephiroth
09-23-2006, 08:06 AM
I dont know a Faker or not :confused:

I suppose so.

Cyborg
09-23-2006, 08:07 AM
i could fake any of ur tags perfectly but obviously i wont lol :thumbs:

just saying its so easy to fake its silly:)

Sephiroth
09-23-2006, 08:13 AM
i could fake any of ur tags perfectly but obviously i wont lol :thumbs:

just saying its so easy to fake its silly:)

I know too :D

Nano told it to me one day ;)

Lady Doom
09-23-2006, 08:17 AM
Here this screenshot is hmmm 3 or 4 months ago.
it's not faker..I guess 4 months ago or something like that villains chef lost his tag so he played with black one:thumbs:

Ibrahim
09-23-2006, 08:24 AM
it's not faker..I guess 4 months ago or something like that villains chef lost his tag so he played with black one:thumbs:

Ah Ok Thanks for Info Lady :thumbs:

BOA
09-23-2006, 09:55 AM

Damn, i knew it. I was born in the wrong country. :doh:

Cyborg
09-23-2006, 10:10 AM
I know too :D

Nano told it to me one day ;)

:D