PDA

View Full Version : Joe Blow pupboy

Assassin
10-18-2006, 10:25 PM
:eek: :eek: Damn hi kill me with powershit dont unbelievable it Joe Bow !!

Xeno
10-18-2006, 10:27 PM
:eek:
That's Not good :hmmm:

Wiper
10-18-2006, 10:42 PM
Hij is leuk...

hoe lang heb je in de villains gezeten???

allready widely discussed etc. etc. :rolleyes:

Heb trouwens ook wat screenies van TB die met de canon aan de gang zijn en aan het puppen. Die dan ook maar even posten? :D

must admit... first class backstabbing :thumbs:

Assassin
10-18-2006, 10:45 PM
dat gaat je niks aan man doe even normaal jij :mad:

The Priest
10-18-2006, 10:46 PM
i dont like puppers and cannon users and he is both

Wiper
10-18-2006, 10:54 PM
dat gaat je niks aan man doe even normaal jij :mad:

rofl....

Nee, jij hangt de vermoorde onschuld uit :rofl:

maar ik begrijp dat ik ze moet posten? :D

Assassin
10-18-2006, 11:02 PM
dat is tussen mij en villians even aan de kant jij doe niet zo onbeleefd post wat je wilt verdomme :mad:

Wiper
10-18-2006, 11:11 PM
dat is tussen mij en villians even aan de kant jij doe niet zo onbeleefd post wat je wilt verdomme :mad:

Oki....

let me get this straight...

Voor lang heb jij in de villains gezeten? Ervan uitgaande dat je ook regelmatig de posts op het forum heb gelezen neem ik aan dat je weet hoe joe blows z'n playstyle is(gezien de aantal threads die daar al over gepost zijn). Ik geef toe, haat het ook om tegen dat soort spelers te spelen....

maar gast, je wilt er nu een probleem van maken, nu je bent vertrokken?!

hehe, wees een held en zeg er iets over als je in de clan zit :)

Xeno
10-18-2006, 11:38 PM
i dont like puppers and cannon users and he is both
Thats true m8, thats true!

Goober
10-18-2006, 11:46 PM
Oh my:eek: someone using pups in a serious sam server?

How could this be, gosh, next thing you know N. Korea will be testing nukes!

Sorry Villians....had to stick my nose in. Of course Joe uses pups and cannons, He's always done that. I play with him and it doesn't bother me. Just adds a little bit more to the action.
Now if it was on a server that specifically says in the message that no pups are allowed then you have a valid complaint. Otherwise, it's all fair.

EXEcution
10-19-2006, 01:00 AM
LOL Goob.

When he uses pups and cannons I'll usually say something and if I ask nicely he may actually stop. But most of the time I am too proud to ask nicely and I get pounded by his cannon.

It's when the bastage starts to spam that I get ****in' mad.

BOA
10-19-2006, 07:27 AM
Oh my:eek: someone using pups in a serious sam server?

How could this be, gosh, next thing you know N. Korea will be testing nukes!

Sorry Villians....had to stick my nose in. Of course Joe uses pups and cannons, He's always done that. I play with him and it doesn't bother me. Just adds a little bit more to the action.
Now if it was on a server that specifically says in the message that no pups are allowed then you have a valid complaint. Otherwise, it's all fair.

There is nothing wrong in using pups, as i said before, those that means that pups is out, should write to croteam and ask them to set up some Deathmatches without pups.(good luck). As Goober said, it is not fair to use pups if you join a server where it isn't alloud. I know that we in Villains seldom use pups, but that is Villains own decision, and i still say, if you can win a map without using pups, you got skill.:)

The Priest
10-19-2006, 08:19 AM
i say if you are playing players that you know are not using pups and cannons and you are you must know that when you kill a player each time your taking the easy option to kill them and never should be proud of your win because of this and i dont just mean joe i mean a puppers and cannon whores

SHOTGUNmaniac
10-19-2006, 10:20 AM
Joe has played like this since he started playing sam... Never a bad word to say to anyone.. Leave him be, ask him nicely to stop...

Dont come to our forum assasin with the topic title Joe Blow PUP Boy.....

LuK3
10-19-2006, 10:34 AM
Damn why make a big deal out of it, why did croteam put the powerups their in the first place?

Assassin
10-19-2006, 10:37 AM
oo jee you think so hi is not a fair player + trash talker......

look at this http://www.gamemecca.net/forums/showthread.php?t=79410&page=2

dont trash talking about our clan you begin fisrt dam it !!!:mad:

SHOTGUNmaniac
10-19-2006, 11:01 AM
Not trashing your clan Ass, But before you go posting about someone else pupping in another clan, maybe, it would help you if you thought about it first ;)

Wiper
10-19-2006, 11:21 AM
Ohhh NO a TB pupping :eek:

I rest my case :rofl:

DiTomasso
10-19-2006, 12:09 PM

:D :watch:

The Priest
10-19-2006, 12:12 PM
you know what its like your on a game 4 players all playing fair then someone comes on and hits you with cannon or pup kill ie inv then your look out for him all the time because you dont know if there inv or not totally changes the game from being good game to crap and you see the fair players leaving and then your suck with the pupper just my thought

Xeno
10-19-2006, 12:58 PM

and I get trash talked:,
http://gamemecca.net/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=17590&d=1161001828

and look at this:
http://gamemecca.net/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=17574&d=1160926401

BOA
10-19-2006, 12:59 PM
you know what its like your on a game 4 players all playing fair then someone comes on and hits you with cannon or pup kill ie inv then your look out for him all the time because you dont know if there inv or not totally changes the game from being good game to crap and you see the fair players leaving and then your suck with the pupper just my thought

I understand what you are saying Priest, but try to see it this way.
If someone asked you not to take the shotty, just beacause it hurts when you hit him, what would you then think. Shotty, pups and everything else is a part of the game, and you arent a criminel just because you use them, but still, i do respect those players that can win a map without using pups.:)

Xeno
10-19-2006, 01:08 PM
Thats true Priest,
I was searching yesterday for some good servers with fair players (Its RARELY)
There were a guy, "Spuli", he is very good, but he left, cuz a Cannon Noob was Camping on the lava and was Spaming....

PyronoX
10-19-2006, 01:43 PM
Those cannon users and puppys , why ? maybe they feel better when the kill more .. i dont want to call it cheating but :hmmm:

Xeno
10-19-2006, 01:46 PM
No, lol
Power-Ups and Cannons isn't Cheating
Its a part of that Game,
You can use it or leave it, to play fair is the right choise to leave it..

Wiper
10-19-2006, 02:27 PM
No, lol
Power-Ups and Cannons isn't Cheating
Its a part of that Game,
You can use it or leave it, to play fair is the right choise to leave it..

Allready in early stage people concluded that some things are a bit overpowered (like the cannon. Not one weapon comes close to that power, besides the fact that every shot you fire is a big schield.

Same for power ups: SD is instant kill with DS/GL/RL, invisible duration is to long, same for invincibility. And the pups appear to soon. Speed is an ok pup I think.

The advantages wich you get if you have the cannon/pups or maybe both are just to high. If you look at quake, unreall etc the influences of pups are certainly noticable but much more subtile...

Lady Doom
10-19-2006, 03:56 PM
If someone asked you not to take the shotty, just beacause it hurts when you hit him, what would you then think. Shotty, pups and everything else is a part of the game, and you arent a criminel just because you use them, but still, i do respect those players that can win a map without using pups.:)
BOA is damn smart as always:)
last time when I played with bumhunter he said that I'm kid coz I use shotty..see depends what is good for u..pups,cannon is a part of the game..if u don't like this just change game,if u want use it just join to server where this is allowed..simple..but don't trash coz of someone use it..coz it shows the level of ur culture:).

BOA
10-19-2006, 04:39 PM
BOA is damn smart as always:)

:o I quess we are teammaids, and teammaids love each other.:o

And yes i still believe that blonds can be very wise.:D

Nick
10-19-2006, 05:09 PM
this all reminds me of when I was playing Mortal Kombat at the arcade a few years back...

grabbing was considered cheating at our arcade lol !!

UT has a nice approach to PUPS... you chose which of 4 PUs you want when adrenaline reaches 100...

booster- health goes up slowly till no more adrenaline
invisi- goes down slowly till no more adrenaline
speed- goes down slowly till no more adrenaline
berzerk- double damage till no more adrenaline

I think the best one is booster.... I never do the others (unless im really full)

but...invisi sucks in all games :D

Lady Doom
10-19-2006, 05:15 PM
:o I quess we are teammaids, and teammaids love each other.:o

And yes i still believe that blonds can be very wise.:D
:wub:

EXEcution
10-19-2006, 05:42 PM
With that mentality what's the point of taking any weapons at all? If shotty is too powerful (which it isn't and it's just a matter of how well a player can use it) then the chaingun is also overpowered (if you know how to track the players well with your aim) and so is mostly everything else except for the knife, pistol, and the tommygun.

I think the shotty is a fair weapon in that you actually need to be able to see your opponent to kill him or her. It is also ideal to be used at close range so you must manuever yourself to get close enough to your spamming and rocket-whoiring opponent to nail him with one or two shots. If your opponent is far away you have almost no chance of killing them unless they are down to <=20 health. She shotty's burst or spread is also "fair" because it can be used to shoot oncoming rockets or grenades.

The RL and GL are very "unfair" weapons when compared to the shotty. First off you can be half way acorss the map and shoot a rocket or a grenade to the other side of the map without seeing anyone there and you still have a very decent chance of hitting someone (if there ar 5+ players on the map and the map isn't Hole, Compound, or Red Station). And if you start spamming your rockets or grenades everywhere then you can win very easily without putting in much effort.

If you are truly bad at the game and are getting your ass kicked by all the other players then players tend to grab a pup (not that it will help you much anyway if you are really inexperienced) otherwise why would you need serious damage or invis or invuln? They last for a while but if you continually use them then someone will start camping the pup spawns and use them for you and against you (if they are smart like me). SD is good to use with the shotty but then it comes to using it with rockets or grenades it really doesn't make a huge difference. Invis is useless if you have full shadows on since you can see the player's shadow moving underneath them. Invuln is just stupid because when you kill me with it I just wait until it wears off or if you haven't yet killed me with it I will hide from you until it wears off. Speed is probably the coolest pup (because you can jump really high in Yodeller) but it is also easily countered.

Every game has shitty parts, the spam-friendly weapons and pups are the shitty part of ssam but they can be dealt with over time.

InsaniTy
10-20-2006, 12:38 PM
That's a discusion which never ends.

Fifth
10-20-2006, 01:14 PM
:eek: :eek: Damn hi kill me with powershit dont unbelievable it Joe Bow !!
Whine more

EXEcution
10-20-2006, 02:45 PM
That's a discusion which never ends.
Yes, but I just want to point out that if you are truly skilled in the game pups, spam, and other forms of "cheating" really won't affect you since you have already played and adapted to the spammy, puppy, and cheaty (lol) atmosphere of the individual maps.

Fifth
10-20-2006, 03:11 PM
Yes, but I just want to point out that if you are truly skilled in the game pups, spam, and other forms of "cheating" really won't affect you since you have already played and adapted to the spammy, puppy, and cheaty (lol) atmosphere of the individual maps.
Agree!

Die Hard
10-20-2006, 03:22 PM
yawn.....

InsaniTy
10-20-2006, 09:12 PM

Yes, i know. I don't like puppies and spammers and so on, too...and you also speak for me. But it is really an endless discusion. In a few months there will again anyone post the same things and it begins again.

Speedsweeper
10-20-2006, 09:16 PM
This thread still going..........

Xeno
10-20-2006, 10:32 PM
Pokemon the Blue version is great

SHOTGUNmaniac
10-20-2006, 10:35 PM
With that mentality what's the point of taking any weapons at all? If shotty is too powerful (which it isn't and it's just a matter of how well a player can use it) then the chaingun is also overpowered (if you know how to track the players well with your aim) and so is mostly everything else except for the knife, pistol, and the tommygun.

I think the shotty is a fair weapon in that you actually need to be able to see your opponent to kill him or her. It is also ideal to be used at close range so you must manuever yourself to get close enough to your spamming and rocket-whoiring opponent to nail him with one or two shots. If your opponent is far away you have almost no chance of killing them unless they are down to <=20 health. She shotty's burst or spread is also "fair" because it can be used to shoot oncoming rockets or grenades.

The RL and GL are very "unfair" weapons when compared to the shotty. First off you can be half way acorss the map and shoot a rocket or a grenade to the other side of the map without seeing anyone there and you still have a very decent chance of hitting someone (if there ar 5+ players on the map and the map isn't Hole, Compound, or Red Station). And if you start spamming your rockets or grenades everywhere then you can win very easily without putting in much effort.

If you are truly bad at the game and are getting your ass kicked by all the other players then players tend to grab a pup (not that it will help you much anyway if you are really inexperienced) otherwise why would you need serious damage or invis or invuln? They last for a while but if you continually use them then someone will start camping the pup spawns and use them for you and against you (if they are smart like me). SD is good to use with the shotty but then it comes to using it with rockets or grenades it really doesn't make a huge difference. Invis is useless if you have full shadows on since you can see the player's shadow moving underneath them. Invuln is just stupid because when you kill me with it I just wait until it wears off or if you haven't yet killed me with it I will hide from you until it wears off. Speed is probably the coolest pup (because you can jump really high in Yodeller) but it is also easily countered.

Every game has shitty parts, the spam-friendly weapons and pups are the shitty part of ssam but they can be dealt with over time.

What was the need for that?? All that needed saying was ::::

Croteam made the pups to be used!!!

SO STOP BITCHING ALL THE TIME!!!! TAKE THE HINT,,,, STOP BITCHING, THIS SHIT HAPPENS!!!!!!!

You square heads take things to far, Noe matter what it is, You take it too far......

Andy
10-20-2006, 11:26 PM
This is unbleivable.....do u know that u are arguing about a GAME???????????
If u dont like it,stop playing or stop whining...u cant enforce your own rules on other people...everybody plays how they want,and thats it................................................ .....................................
Normally I never post and a thread like this but this is really getting stupid and boring now.......:down: :down: :down:

jackass
10-21-2006, 12:03 AM
:watch: Did i miss somting???

Die Hard
10-21-2006, 12:11 AM
If u dont like it,stop playing or stop whining...u cant enforce your own rules on other people...everybody plays how they want,and thats it................................................ .....................................
Normally I never post and a thread like this but this is really getting stupid and boring now.......:down: :down: :down:I totally agree.

Hi Andy, long time no see. Hope you have been well :wave:

krazy
10-21-2006, 12:52 AM
Probably the smartest comment in this thread :)

EXEcution
10-21-2006, 04:48 AM
What was the need for that?? All that needed saying was ::::

Croteam made the pups to be used!!!

SO STOP BITCHING ALL THE TIME!!!! TAKE THE HINT,,,, STOP BITCHING, THIS SHIT HAPPENS!!!!!!!

You square heads take things to far, Noe matter what it is, You take it too far......
Well you obviously didn't read all of it because if you had then you would know that I didn't talk exclusively about pups. I was not bitching, I was making a very valid point and if you can understand that point then you will most likely agree with what I have to day.

There is a REASON why not everyone uses pups in sam, that reason is based on a choice the player makes. I feel that this choice is particularly important in the overall "development" of sam. I put the word development in quotes because serious sam hasn't really developed all that much compared to other games.

It's one thing to just say that: "Pups are in the game so why not use them?" and it's another thing to answer that question by thinking critically and giving evidence as to why some people choose to use pups and others choose not to use them.

Your attitude is immature and ssam players that hold similar attitudes is the reason why pup-free custom maps were not popularized by the ssam commnuity. People simply accepted the fact that pups were there for the taking and they went to town, ruining other people's experience with the game.

Ssam would be much more enjoyable without pups or overpowered weapons. However, it's almost too late at this stage to make such a drastic change and completely remove pups from the USA and Euro servers by altering all of the current popular maps to not include pups.

BOA
10-21-2006, 07:33 AM
Eeeeh.:hmmm:

And now to some completely different. The weather is sunny, but seems to include many bad clouds, so to all of you from me, let the sun shine, and let the bad clouds mind there own bussines.:)

The Priest
10-21-2006, 08:10 AM
if anything the thread has go us all talking and its getting bigger everyday:D

BOA
10-21-2006, 08:49 AM
if anything the thread has go us all talking and its getting bigger everyday:D

So am i.:)

Finnish Guy
10-21-2006, 08:58 AM
gg all

Banshee
10-21-2006, 12:13 PM
:watchmovi
Andy:wave:long time no see:wave:

Sephiroth
10-21-2006, 12:23 PM
Well...I've always thought to take pups is NOT bad...Although i rarely use them.

Croteam put pups to take them,because they believed that it's would be more funny,imagine everyone fighting between them for try to take pups.

Look the map "Hole" for example,almost nobody is down,cause take SD is not allowed,so the people thinks that the best way to survive is taking health and armor 200/200.

Fifth
10-21-2006, 12:33 PM
Of course. It's just a game. I used to whine too in the past but c'mon it's only some shit on cd via internet. Just a game. No big deal you will win or lose. If you will use pups or not. "You used pups , damn puppy" , it's so funny...

Assassin
10-21-2006, 01:14 PM
Not trashing your clan Ass, But before you go posting about someone else pupping in another clan, maybe, it would help you if you thought about it first ;)

ok so joe blow takes pups its np but its not nice to see a clan with the reputation villians have doing this . the screen shot wiper put here in gamemecca is of a 12 year old who is still learning this game and we have advised him of this . we are a new clan and still getting to grips with the game ourselves.

respect to villians and to our own clan we did not intentionally bring controversy to gamemecca just thought it was not nice of joe to behave this way .:thumbs:

Die Hard
10-21-2006, 02:24 PM
It's easy to kill a puppy anyway. You just have to be sneaky :D

Wiper
10-21-2006, 02:29 PM
the screen shot wiper put here in gamemecca is of a 12 year old who is still learning this game and we have advised him of this .:

Like I said before.... one way or another, there always be an excuse why :worldssma

Lady Doom
10-21-2006, 03:34 PM
hey Assa dunno but I think use cannon is not good reputation too:P no offend but look from this side:P
I still love u and respect u Assa but this conver is a circle:).

Assassin
10-21-2006, 03:46 PM
:wub: :wub: Lovu u too Lady :wub:

BOA
10-21-2006, 03:49 PM
It's easy to kill a puppy anyway. You just have to be sneaky :D

I want to be sneaky then.:o

InsaniTy
10-21-2006, 05:47 PM
This thread should be closed.

SHOTGUNmaniac
10-21-2006, 06:21 PM
This thread should be closed.

I agree

Die Hard
10-21-2006, 06:24 PM
Nah, it's fun :)

The Priest
10-21-2006, 06:41 PM
yes close it before we all fall out :D

BOA
10-21-2006, 07:51 PM
Wasn't it a thread about Joe Blow.:hmmm:

Hello Joe Blow, how are you.:hmmm:

Xeno
10-21-2006, 09:11 PM
Ye who and how are you AND: WHERE ARE YOU?

SHOTGUNmaniac
10-21-2006, 09:17 PM
Yo Jo, Where you at buddy ???? U keep playing how u have done since you started ;)

Figona Hatice
10-22-2006, 12:14 PM
Kinda Funny from a leader of a clan who actually allows half of his members to use pups . Its Simple , every time I see a turkish bombeer , he got a strange light orange aura around him :P
As For J-Blow , yep he uses pups , do I like It ? Hell no , Do I whine ? God No.. he's easy with or without pups ,I mean its not as if FG used them :D he never ever killed me with any weapon but cannon , not even with SD+Shotgun, So If you Can't Handle a noob using pups , then you are a noob too and I suggest You Take 'em as well :D

Virus
10-30-2006, 10:45 AM
Those are some heavy words there :D

Wiper
10-30-2006, 10:50 AM
Oew, I gonna use a threadPup and will go for SD...

So my words will hit you all twice as hard :devil: