PDA

View Full Version : GameMecca Slogan poll

NastyDawg
10-23-2006, 11:29 PM
OK, the Admins and new site owners have cut it down to the top 5, now it's time for everyone to vote for are new site slogan. The poll will run for 2 weeks so all members have a chance to vote. The winner will be announced on Tue Nov 7th, along with the poll results.

Rd 2 has been added go here for info
http://www.gamemecca.net/forums/announcement.php?f=56&a=18

Mad Fox
10-23-2006, 11:42 PM
I can't believe it here. Hooray!!!

Wiper
10-23-2006, 11:51 PM
Yeah I allready know that I won't make friends with this comment:

And with all do respect...

But if you wanna advertise you should have something catchy/original/clear and I just don't c it here :(

Bingo
10-23-2006, 11:56 PM
Yeah I allready know that I won't make friends with this comment:

And with all do respect...

But if you wanna advertise you should have something catchy/original/clear and I just don't c it here :(

Hey man. I don't think anyone would hate on you for the opinion.

My only comment would be that if you don't see it, come up with one! Seriously! Think about it and suggest something that you think IS it. :thumbs:

B

Sirc
10-24-2006, 12:03 AM
Hey man. I don't think anyone would hate on you for the opinion.

My only comment would be that if you don't see it, come up with one! Seriously! Think about it and suggest something that you think IS it. :thumbs:

B

I think the submissions are closed. I have to admit though that seeing the entries does make me want to try to come up with something myself. Maybe we could have a few rounds of voting?

Honestly, none of them really grab me. Perhaps the submissions shouldn't have been secret, although I do understand why it was done that way.

NastyDawg
10-24-2006, 12:04 AM
Ok lets not start the bitch fest now, please Wiper sent one in unforently it did not make the cut, as others did not as well. I am going to ask one more time not to complain, sorry if you don't like them or what ever. I'm not going to go around and around about this, everyone had a chance to summit something and the Adms and owners just voted on what we thought were the best 5.

Sirc
10-24-2006, 12:06 AM
Ok lets not start the bitch fest now, please Wiper sent one in unforently it did not make the cut, as others did not as well. I am going to ask one more time not to complain, sorry if you don't like them or what ever. I'm not going to go around and around about this, everyone had a chance to summit something and the Adms and owners just voted on what we thought were the best 5.

I wasn't trying to start a bitch-fest. And I didn't submit anything, so I guess that was my bad.

NastyDawg
10-24-2006, 12:10 AM
No It's not anything anyone said, sorry, I like your a idea of maybe having a couple of rounds the winner of this round can go against the winner of round 2, and 3 for a grand winner. I will have to kick it around with Admins and owners first.

Wiper
10-24-2006, 12:22 AM

Knew you would come with this but still dissapoints me...

I posted one for fun and yes I apreciate other peoples "art". But still my opinion stays about these slogans.

I suggest you put in a poll with all slogans with one rule "don't vote on ur own slogan" wich is easily manage by showing the names of who voted what...

And ND, plz do me one favor and skip my slogan if you do this;) Cuz I don't wanna start a bitchfight just would like to c a nice slogan.

NightBreed
10-24-2006, 01:22 AM
:thumbs: Voted !!

BobtheCkroach
10-24-2006, 01:47 PM
Voted!

Fifth
10-24-2006, 02:46 PM
Voted :)

OUTLAWS CHICO
10-24-2006, 03:20 PM
I voted ,hope I was supposed too?

MassacreAL
10-24-2006, 03:27 PM
haha bitch fest, will remmember it :D

no seriously, i liked your "where gamers and friends meet" or what was that.

Siron Ex
10-24-2006, 03:53 PM
no seriously, i liked your "where gamers and friends meet" or what was that.
Yea, I remember.. i liked it, too

FUS1ON
10-24-2006, 03:59 PM
The notice to turn in submissions for this was posted two weeks in advance and that was more than enough time. If you didn't submit a slogan then do not come here afterwards and whine, you should have spoken up before. Wiper 8 of us voted in the cut down round and if your's didn't make the cut, then we must have felt that it was not good enought to make it.

We tried to involve you all in this decision and look what happens. :rolleyes:

FUS1ON
10-24-2006, 04:05 PM
Do not post slogans in this thread

Send them to Dawg and if we decide to have a second round we go from there.

Grimmy
10-24-2006, 05:31 PM
voted and stickied :)

Wiper
10-24-2006, 06:07 PM
The notice to turn in submissions for this was posted two weeks in advance and that was more than enough time. If you didn't submit a slogan then do not come here afterwards and whine, you should have spoken up before. Wiper 8 of us voted in the cut down round and if your's didn't make the cut, then we must have felt that it was not good enought to make it.

Omg, so I lost my right to post an opinion cuz I posted a slogan???!! plz read my second post in this thread. And to notice something... the only ones who complain against my view of this are those who made the cut down.

And for Gods sake... also stop with the whining arguments en rather read first :thumbs:

And will say it again (in case people again don't read my previous posts): I posted the slogan for fun, and plz skip/delete/burn/eat it but give me my opinion back :thumbs:

MassacreAL
10-24-2006, 07:40 PM
yes and maybe we will have good slogan one day ;)

FUS1ON
10-24-2006, 08:22 PM
yes and maybe we will have good slogan one day ;)

You had 2 weeks to get one in and you failed. ;)

Mad Fox
10-24-2006, 10:03 PM
Omg, so I lost my right to post an opinion cuz I posted a slogan???!! plz read my second post in this thread. And to notice something... the only ones who complain against my view of this are those who made the cut down.

And for Gods sake... also stop with the whining arguments en rather read first :thumbs:

And will say it again (in case people again don't read my previous posts): I posted the slogan for fun, and plz skip/delete/burn/eat it but give me my opinion back :thumbs:

No soup for you!

Death Engineer
10-24-2006, 10:12 PM
How about...

Gamemecca: For former Croteam fans and more. ;)

He Is Legend
10-24-2006, 10:18 PM
An online paradise is the best .

Wiper
10-24-2006, 10:26 PM
No soup for you!

:(

NastyDawg
10-24-2006, 10:36 PM
There will be a second round, get your Slogan to me (PM them) this is the last and final round. We must cut it down to 10 in round 2 (if we get that many) then let you vote on a winner. The winners of each round will go up against each other for the overall winner. You have until the Nov 7th to PM me for round 2

Wiper
10-24-2006, 10:44 PM
Hehe, I'll think twice before posting another one... :rofl:

Serious: wise decision :)

Sepra
10-24-2006, 10:44 PM
2 and 4 are the best. (not everyone games with guns ;) )

rancid monkey
10-24-2006, 10:52 PM
Voted!! :D

I'll try and think of a slogan, if i can..

SHOTGUNmaniac
10-24-2006, 10:55 PM
I personally think we as GM members should be allowed to see all the entries, and to be able to vote from them all, Not just the 5 that you like.

Just an opinion.. I don't see nothing catchy there, I would probably not be able to come up with, But what are new members gonna think to a tenacious paradise.....lol

An Online Paradise for Gamers - I think should read - "An Online Gaming Paradise" Sounds more of a correct grammar, although my grammar isnt to great at the min...

But its the owners and admins decision..

Mad Fox
10-24-2006, 11:41 PM
I think I should be the new president of GM. That means i will oversee everything and make a few descions. But i doubt that will happen.

NastyDawg
10-24-2006, 11:50 PM
Can't make everyone happy all the time, we must cut it down to 10 in rd 2, sorry that's final read my post.
http://www.gamemecca.net/forums/announcement.php?f=7&a=18

This is last I'm going to say about this, no matter what wins not everyone is going to like it, We were just trying to get members involved a little instead of having the new owners & Adm's make one up.

FUS1ON
10-24-2006, 11:54 PM
Can't make everyone happy all the time, we must cut it down to 10 in rd 2, sorry that's final read my post.
http://www.gamemecca.net/forums/anno...t.php?f=7&a=18

This is last I'm going to say about this, no matter what wins not everyone is going to like it, We were just trying to get members involved a little instead of having the new owners & Adm's make one up.

Whoop there it is! :D

Wiper
10-24-2006, 11:54 PM
http://www.gamemecca.net/forums/announcement.php?f=7&a=18

Uhhh ND, before you really lose your temper. What is a president without a country? :P

NastyDawg
10-25-2006, 12:01 AM
Uhhh ND, before you really lose your temper. What is a president without a country? :P

Not mad at all, we just have to do some things the way I stated, sorry if everyone does not agree.

Wiper
10-25-2006, 12:09 AM
we just have to do some things the way I stated

Too bad, I rather learn of mistakes instead of continueing them :D

Sirc
10-25-2006, 12:16 AM
Someone actually took Sirc's advice here at GM. I'm pretty sure that means the world will end soon.

Now I feel obligated to actually make an honest attempt at a slogan. Besides, that GM hat will go great with my Outlaws t-shirt. :P

TheMaster
10-25-2006, 12:58 AM
Voted! :thumbs:

MassacreAL
10-25-2006, 06:45 PM
You had 2 weeks to get one in and you failed. ;)
my lazy brain couldnt come with something that soon... blame him not me ;)

SHOTGUNmaniac
10-25-2006, 09:42 PM
Someone actually took Sirc's advice here at GM. I'm pretty sure that means the world will end soon.

Now I feel obligated to actually make an honest attempt at a slogan. Besides, that GM hat will go great with my Outlaws t-shirt. :P

.,.. and your thong... lol

Sirc
10-25-2006, 09:46 PM
.,.. and your thong... lol

Everything goes great with my thong. :P

NastyDawg
10-25-2006, 10:01 PM
Everything goes great with my thong. :P

http://www.33smiley.com/smiley2/communicate/k-o/2.gif to much info.

Mad Fox
11-05-2006, 06:16 PM
Its nearing the end of voting everyone Vote

Digital Fighter
11-05-2006, 06:44 PM
Voted.