10-27-2006, 01:23 PM
Nice video dude, its awesome to see how cover girls get pimped by computer

Sepra
10-27-2006, 01:39 PM
Generalization is baaad :rolleyes:

Cool vid though. :thumbs:

Mad Fox
10-27-2006, 01:48 PM
An interesting fact to remember is that men often make these ads.

NastyDawg
10-27-2006, 02:20 PM
Very interesting video, amazing what a can be done now to make someone look good when there really butt ugly.

Sepra
10-27-2006, 02:40 PM
No wonder why standards are so high. In just a handfull of posts here on this small forum, already two people have said the initial face of that woman was butt ugly.

In my opinion, she was far from "butt ugly". (I've seen much worse that could be classified in this category) Yes, she had a few skin blemishes but I thought she was generally an average looking woman. So are you saying 'average' is ugly? I'm curious to know what you two think is beautiful? If the original face was so bad that you think she's ugly then evidently you favor the poster face. Contradictions here I'd say. Discuss.......

Maybe it's 'men' who hold the pressuring standards....... (I'm just trying to keep up with the trendy generalization)

NastyDawg
10-27-2006, 02:44 PM
No wonder why standards are so high. In just a handfull of posts here on this small forum, already two people have said the initial face of that woman was butt ugly.

In my opinion, she was far from "butt ugly". (I've seen much worse that could be classified in this category) Yes, she had a few skin blemishes but I thought she was generally an average looking woman.

Maybe it's 'men' who hold the pressuring standards....... (I'm just trying to keep up with the trendy generalization)

You are probably right I was over stating that they can take a man or a woman that are less than perfect and turn them into something there not.

Sepra
10-27-2006, 02:51 PM
Yes, I know Nasty. I guess my post was geared more toward Nitro.....

MassacreAL
10-27-2006, 02:55 PM

In my opinion, she was far from "butt ugly". (I've seen much worse that could be classified in this category) Yes, she had a few skin blemishes but I thought she was generally an average looking woman. So are you saying 'average' is ugly? I'm curious to know what you two think is beautiful? If the original face was so bad that you think she's ugly then evidently you favor the poster face. Contradictions here I'd say. Discuss.......

notice that her face were not lit and her left half of chin was lower than right(bad face) in first look. author of this clip put her in as much contrast as he could, so no wonder two guys think she is butt ugly. if these two guys met her in normal life i dont doubt about that they would like her.

JIMINATOR
10-27-2006, 04:59 PM
well, if you turn on the tv or open any magazines you won't see any fat or ugly people unless you are watching jerry springer or seeing before/after commercials.

if you want to call the majority of girls superficial then you are dead wrong.
It is our society that is superficial and demands perfection. Its just another disconnect from reality.
We live in a fantasy world.

Mpulse
10-27-2006, 05:35 PM

I agree; I've come across some truly butt-ugly broads in my lifetime, and this dame's far from it...

...there was this one chick that had a patch of chest hair in her cleavage (yuckk!!)

Grimmy
10-27-2006, 05:45 PM
That's why man made beer :) :drink:

Nitro
10-27-2006, 06:18 PM
___

OUTLAWS Tip
10-27-2006, 06:20 PM
Beer >= Photoshopping skills.

:thumbs: :P

OUTLAWS CHICO
10-27-2006, 06:26 PM
With age you will learn that some of the women are butt ugly but it is not on the outside that you see it but from within. Some of the prettiest women I have met have had some of the worst dispositions. The average women seem to be more real and considerate of other peoples feelings.

Nitro
10-27-2006, 06:26 PM
___

EXEcution
10-28-2006, 06:14 AM
The pretty ones tend to be the crazy ones in my limited experience with girls. :P

Lady Doom
10-28-2006, 08:58 PM
just wanted to say that with male model computer do the same thing..me or Sepra don't need that coz we are not models I guess..but is not surprise that such things are done with women and men in TV and so on.
Nice one Nitro:thumbs:

KiLLerBabe
10-28-2006, 09:16 PM
Yes it's totally true :)