PDA

View Full Version : Bush’s Martial Law Act of 2007

Nitro
10-30-2006, 03:04 AM
ebb and flow

EXEcution
10-30-2006, 04:04 AM
America is not a democracy.... it's a republic.

So what has this got to do with you or me? I still have my rights of life, liberty, and pursuit of happiness. As long as those three remain intact then I honestly see no problem.

Nitro
10-30-2006, 04:07 AM
[QUOTE=EXEcution]America is not a democracy.... it's a republic.
was

EXEcution
10-30-2006, 04:22 AM
Today there is no such thing as a democratic republic because the word can't be properly applied to the U.S. here and now. You quoted my entire reply but you still didn't answer my question.

Obviously Bush was making a joke. Let's get one thing straight, the man is not a brilliant speaker. He has problem in conveying his thoughts into speech and since that's all we ever hear from the President it's really no wonder why so many people dislike him.

Sirc
10-30-2006, 04:49 AM
Surrender. Resistance is futile. You will be assimilated.

I can't wait to get one of those cool laser-beam thingies attached to my head. And you won't need cell phones anymore because everyone will always know what you're thinking. In fact you won't even have to think, because the as a member of the hive you will have your thinking done for you.

Identification implants will be coming first. That's actually already started.

Life will be so much simpler when we don't have to be individuals anymore making all those pesky decisions. The people in control know what they are doing - they are leading us to utopia. I don't understand why you would be upset by that.

EXEcution
10-30-2006, 04:55 AM
Well when that happens I'll be sure to be on the right side of the law. Making sure everyone wears their laser thingies.

Sirc
10-30-2006, 05:06 AM
Well when that happens I'll be sure to be on the right side of the law. Making sure everyone wears their laser thingies.

Pfft - you can't take those things off. They're surgically implanted. Seriously, get with the program.

And yes EXE, I do believe you would be on the right side of the law no matter what happens or how things change. You are a credit to the hive and set an excellent example for others.

BTW, we are still a democratic republic, despite the changes Bush is making. We still have the right to bear arms and form militias. That's going to be a thorn in the side of the powers that be, so you can expect those rights to be removed too.

Nitro
10-30-2006, 12:12 PM
BTW, we are still a democratic republic, despite the changes Bush is making. We still have the right to bear arms and form militias. That's going to be a thorn in the side of the powers that be, so you can expect those rights to be removed too.

yep

Die Hard
10-30-2006, 01:19 PM
that's all we ever hear from the President it's really no wonder why so many people dislike him......and the fact he made us invade Iraq with a pack of lies. :rolleyes:

TheMaster
10-31-2006, 03:25 AM
At least for now we still have democracy and as long as we do I am not going to take it for granted.

And at least there is one Senator from my state who did not vote for the bill.

Sirc
10-31-2006, 03:32 AM
.....and the fact he made us invade Iraq with a pack of lies. :rolleyes:

It sucks being an American colony, doesn't it? :P

Mad Fox
10-31-2006, 03:36 AM
It sucks being an American colony, doesn't it? :P

Its all about manifest destiny. Spreading American Democracy all over the world.

Nitro
10-31-2006, 03:40 AM
-__-

Die Hard
10-31-2006, 08:48 AM
It sucks being an American colony, doesn't it? :PWe taught you everything you know :P