PDA

View Full Version : Turbo Charger vs Assassin

Assassin
11-01-2006, 11:32 PM
Very good game Sniper Man :D
u are good and fair player mate thx for the game ;)

Xeno
11-02-2006, 12:08 AM
Good Game there ;)

Cyborg
11-02-2006, 06:41 AM
great game guys :) all u need to do now is have a 1 vs 1 in little trouble:D

Banshee
11-02-2006, 07:09 AM
GG:thumbs:
yeah little trouble or lost tomb:thumbs:

Turbo Charger
11-02-2006, 10:38 AM
Very good game Sniper Man :D
u are good and fair player mate thx for the game ;)

yup, ty for good game.. i need to practice that map some more it seems.. hehe.. i added ur msn yesterday, in hope of redemption soon.. gg Assasin! maybe fortress or compound if u want to?

Assassin
11-02-2006, 10:41 AM
Sure Sure see ya on msn :thumbs:

Ibrahim
11-02-2006, 12:08 PM
Good Games there ASSASSIN & TURBO CHARGER :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

Figona Hatice
11-02-2006, 12:36 PM
GG even though I don't see the point of posting the screenshot if it was on your own server :thumbs: I know Lasse don't care but come on ... :)
Look I played 1vs1 against Lasse , shotty trouble , neutral server , though I didn't post any screen :confused: ;)
Be A man , play in HIS server now in LT :rofl:

Fifth
11-02-2006, 12:53 PM
20 ping vs 200 ping. :P Red Station + Cannon. :funny:

GG Lasse.

No point in posting screens all the time from own server.

Play on public servers , all maps.

Xeno
11-02-2006, 01:34 PM
20 ping vs 200 ping. :P Red Station + Cannon. :funny:

GG Lasse.

No point in posting screens all the time from own server.

Play on public servers , all maps.

GG even though I don't see the point of posting the screenshot if it was on your own server :thumbs: I know Lasse don't care but come on ... :)
Look I played 1vs1 against Lasse , shotty trouble , neutral server , though I didn't post any screen :confused: ;)
Be A man , play in HIS server now in LT :rofl:
That is sooo true!

Nitro
11-02-2006, 02:28 PM
i agree with Czacha and Ahmed...there is no point in posting this screenshot except to try to embarrass TUS in a server where you clearly had the greater advantage. TUS is an amazing player and is better than you x100, no offense.

Fifth
11-02-2006, 03:14 PM
+ I forgot to add. Why don't you play on public servers Assa ? No offense but winning in your own server is not a big deal. :)

petter
11-02-2006, 03:21 PM
play in HIS server now in LT
good luck assassin :)

BOA
11-02-2006, 03:25 PM
Come on guys.:)

We all know about playing in your own server, and we all know that TC is one of the best players ever in SS, so dont take this so serious.:)

GG all.:)

NixXxeN
11-02-2006, 05:01 PM
GG tus :)))
hope to see you soon in game again :D, havent played for more than 1,5 years

MassacreAL
11-02-2006, 05:22 PM
eh im just wondering if this game was played on TC server in LT if you all would be saing "go play assa on his server in RS"(nitro fifth and all). now i see why DH always cut off scores before sending a screen...

MassacreAL
11-02-2006, 05:22 PM
btw gg both :thumbs:

The Priest
11-02-2006, 06:02 PM
great games there your both good players in my book.dont give the guy a hard time because we all know about ping in your own servers and would of taken that on board. the point is did they have fun i think yes:thumbs:

Ibrahim
11-02-2006, 06:07 PM
I think too

Fifth
11-02-2006, 07:11 PM
Nope. You just spam.

Cyborg
11-02-2006, 07:40 PM
i dont think ping would matter against tus on lt lol i played him 1 vs 1on my server and he beat me lol was dam close but still thats some going me 12 ping him about 270 ping lol

lol im waiting for the " cyborg is noob in lt lol but i dont care coz tus rules and he knows it ;)

good luck in little trouble assassin i couldnt stop shaking when i was playing him lmao :D

MassacreAL
11-02-2006, 07:45 PM
cyborg is noob in lt :D (nah i dont want 1vs1 with you)

The Priest
11-02-2006, 08:04 PM
omg he beat you i never see anyone beat you he must be good do you have demo

Fifth
11-02-2006, 08:09 PM
Hehe guys :D. Anyway it's just a game. :D

Ibrahim
11-02-2006, 08:32 PM
Nope. You just spam.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

You think so :rolleyes: :rolleyes: ;)

Ibrahim
11-02-2006, 08:32 PM
Hehe guys :D. Anyway it's just a game. :D

DAMN right ;)

Xeno
11-02-2006, 10:20 PM
great games there your both good players in my book.dont give the guy a hard time because we all know about ping in your own servers and would of taken that on board. the point is did they have fun i think yes:thumbs:
Brian is too wise ! Nice kinds of word m8 !

Die Hard
11-03-2006, 09:11 AM
I get a little closer in Assas Red Station server. :D

PyronoX
11-03-2006, 06:50 PM
GG :thumbs:

Assassin
11-03-2006, 08:18 PM
Somebody beat me in Red ???? His welcome on mine home !!!! to beat me !!!

Just I say now Come beat me in mine home if you can ,So you can beat me in red then I stop playing with SAM ................................

Cyborg
11-03-2006, 08:53 PM
ill play u on red if u only use pistol:D

Assassin
11-03-2006, 10:06 PM
I'm very serious !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Xeno
11-03-2006, 11:25 PM
omg take it easy m8
It's only a stupid game

Fifth
11-03-2006, 11:32 PM

Just I say now Come beat me in mine home if you can ,So you can beat me in red then I stop playing with SAM ................................
I beat you in red station :). 30/0 just if it's my server :). Figona Hatice own you in RS, Tus , Cyborg, Steve Teemu, Dick Steel, Dr Morpheus, AI , Many many more players.

If it will be another public server then I beat you too. Nothing special to win on ur own server.

it's not a big deal just stop cannoning on ur own server all teh time.

Im sry if u got offened or sth but just tryin to tell u the point that winning in own server is not a big deal. :)

Forgot to add : I dont care its just a game. Pc game. :)

Xeno
11-03-2006, 11:33 PM
Sounds like a match :hmmm:

Fifth
11-03-2006, 11:35 PM
Sounds like a match :hmmm:
Nope. Nothing to prove. ;) But I know what's going on dude. Just tried to tell sth into his head. :D

Lady Doom
11-04-2006, 12:52 AM
I guess that was good game:thumbs:

Figona Hatice
11-04-2006, 01:36 AM
Damn That's Funny

Nitro
11-04-2006, 04:31 AM
id play you in rs as long as im under the map

BOA
11-04-2006, 07:11 AM

Dont take this to serious Assassin. You are very good in RS, but not the best, and we will probably never know who was, because 95 % of all the really good players, dont play SS anymoore. :(

And if you want to tell, who is the best, then it is obvious that you can not decide that, if one of the players is playing in he's own server. Wake up Assasin, and be a little fair now.:)

Fifth
11-04-2006, 10:19 AM
Dont take this to serious Assassin. You are very good in RS, but not the best, and we will probably never know who was, because 95 % of all the really good players, dont play SS anymoore. :(

And if you want to tell, who is the best, then it is obvious that you can not decide that, if one of the players is playing in he's own server. Wake up Assasin, and be a little fair now.:)
Mega right. :)

+ There used to be a player called "NED" who used to play only Rs and many SAS players.

BOA
11-04-2006, 10:39 AM
Mega right. :)

+ There used to be a player called "NED" who used to play only Rs and many SAS players.

I remember a really good Villain to, who played RS a lot, and it was "Crazy Idiot". Was also very good in RS, but he was also Crazy.:D

MassacreAL
11-04-2006, 10:50 AM
I remember a really good Villain to, who played RS a lot, and it was "Crazy Idiot". Was also very good in RS, but he was also Crazy.:D
where is good old cri :wub: (or where is Yourself, it would be fun to see that match)

Fifth
11-04-2006, 11:26 AM
well ive only ever seen assa in a public server a few times,and every time he cries lag and leaves,in fact all of that clan do the same,no offence but its true;) bragging about winning in your own server with a cannon is lame,assa does not know how hard it is to dodge a cannon with 200 plus ping against 18 ping max,so lame:rolleyes:
Mega right :D

BOA
11-04-2006, 11:47 AM
where is good old cri :wub: (or where is Yourself, it would be fun to see that match)

Yea.:) Yourself was another really good Villain. Not only in RS, but any map at all.:thumbs:

Beat him in Compound, and you must be one of the best players in SS.:)

Sephiroth
11-04-2006, 11:55 AM
Who Was Really "Yourself" ?!?!?!

I Mean...I've NOT Known him alot...

MassacreAL
11-04-2006, 12:14 PM
ive got only this screen. but i believe many people would do same score, so no big deal :hmmm:

BOA
11-04-2006, 12:17 PM

It is a shame Sephi, you and Yourself could have had some really good games.
He was really good to "listen" to the maps, and to "read" your moves, so he always knew where you was in the map, and it was frustrating that no matter where you went he always knew where you are. The only problem he had, like many others, is when there are many players in the map. But 1 vs.1 he was extremly efficent.:)

Fifth
11-04-2006, 12:18 PM
ive got only this screen. but i believe many people would do same score, so no big deal :hmmm:
Hmm yeah :)

Fifth
11-04-2006, 12:19 PM
It is a shame Sephi, you and Yourself could have had some really good games.
He was really good to "listen" to the maps, and to "read" your moves, so he always knew where you was in the map, and it was frustrating that no matter where you went he always knew where you are.

Many players like that dude :)

PyronoX
11-04-2006, 12:46 PM

He was a skilled player :P for me , didnt know him that much either :D:rolleyes:

Xeno
11-04-2006, 01:10 PM
I've never open a server ! this would be unfair for the others and as you know I play fair :P
Some ppl like to open one and play on it and its very okay and its no big deal to be on the top

I personality say, to post pictures from games on his own server is a bit stoopid

Sephiroth
11-04-2006, 01:34 PM
I still remember when BlackWolf owned me in my OWN server... ;)

Xeno
11-04-2006, 01:47 PM
I owned (some days ago)
The chief on his own server, he killed me only 4 times
at the first time he said to me: noob
When I had the stats 12/4 and he couldn't stand get pwned by Villains Xeno, he said "I hate this map" (hole) and closed his server

A month ago He said to me I am really the biggest no0b (on his server again) :hmmm:

BOA
11-04-2006, 02:07 PM

Yea. Blackwolf another one of the great SS players within time. Could be interesting to see these great players compeed in a LAN. Shure would be one hell of a match.:)

Siron Ex
11-04-2006, 02:16 PM
Ouch :D
Well, that's 100 % BW

petter
11-04-2006, 02:22 PM

superb player with unique style ! i obs him many times playing. very efficient sniper and minigunner for big maps.. and as boa said a good listener.. so terrible to meet him also in smaller maps :P

Die Hard
11-04-2006, 04:03 PM
I beat Yourself one time only. Trouble was I was using an Alias so couldn't post a screenie :o

He was and is an excellent player :jammin:

Lady Doom
11-04-2006, 05:13 PM
yes one time in my life I own him too on yodeller but he didn't play long time..still he is in 15 top best players on my list:thumbs:

The Priest
11-04-2006, 06:24 PM
I've never open a server ! this would be unfair for the others and as you know I play fair :P
Some ppl like to open one and play on it and its very okay and its no big deal to be on the top

I personality say, to post pictures from games on his own server is a bit stoopid
ops i have posted lots of screenies on my own server.its ok i will take 10 of the belt and go to my room:bawling:

Nitro
11-04-2006, 08:14 PM
Rule 1 of Server-making: never allow fs to come into your Yodeller server if you don't want ot get pwned

BOA
11-04-2006, 08:59 PM
I beat Yourself one time only. Trouble was I was using an Alias so couldn't post a screenie :o

He was and is an excellent player :jammin:

Imagine a Villains superteam with Cyborg,Sephi,TC and Yourself.

Could, in my opinion, be one of the best teams in SS's story.:)

Cyborg
11-04-2006, 10:17 PM
if i was playing in hole then sure could be ;) :D

Cyborg
11-04-2006, 10:17 PM
Rule 1 of Server-making: never allow fs to come into your Yodeller server if you don't want ot get pwned

LOL dam right:thumbs:

Xeno
11-04-2006, 11:28 PM
ops i have posted lots of screenies on my own server.its ok i will take 10 of the belt and go to my room:bawling:
Nah, It okay m8 ! You are always on the top, on your own and on public server aswell:)

Die Hard
11-05-2006, 12:15 PM
Imagine a Villains superteam with Cyborg,Sephi,TC and Yourself.

Could, in my opinion, be one of the best teams in SS's story.:)Not could. Would :thumbs:

Figona Hatice
11-05-2006, 03:21 PM
well Ive only ever seen assa in a public server a few times,and every time he cries lag and leaves,in fact all of that clan do the same,no offence but its true;) bragging about winning in your own server with a cannon is lame,assa does not know how hard it is to dodge a cannon with 200 plus ping against 18 ping max,so lame:rolleyes:

LOL HAHAHAHA

Damn , I would have never expected such an answer from you if you hadn't posted something similiar in our forums after our match -ownage- against turkish brothers :P Because Assassin cried again about laag in figona server when Jouni Had a higher ping than them :funny: He said figona is the best clan because we play in our server , as if we were all italians , or all playin on the same comp :D :D HE WANTED TO PLAY THE CLAN MATCH IN HIS OWN SERVER :funny: I mean come on .. no normal player would even ask for this ...You are damn right :thumbs: Bha this clan is a kind of sect I would say , they all believe in their admin power , ALL , Once I just humiliated IBO in RS , Amoeben , then FERDI Joins , starts speaking with Ibo in turkish, and then say like twenty times " Ibo is the best " :rofl: My score was around 50-3 :funny: But I was A sniper Whore :P
They even often use pups , I Hate sects :down:

And yea this villains team would be one of the bests -.-

Ibrahim
11-05-2006, 03:23 PM
(FOR INFO I HAVE NEVER SAID THAT I AM GOOD / BEST)

But you think you RULE (AHMED RULEZ);) (THATS RIGHT IN SAM)

Its np ;)

And your name was HATICE IS BACK MUH****ERS

For you was The Players MUH****ERS and what are you???

KING OF SAM?

Xeno
11-05-2006, 03:24 PM
Ermh....yes he really RULE, Ibo...

Ibrahim
11-05-2006, 03:27 PM
Its np.

He is ULTRA.

BUT HEY I HAVE NEVER SAID THAT I AM GOOD/BEST.

Assassin
11-05-2006, 04:51 PM
(FOR INFO I HAVE NEVER SAID THAT I AM GOOD / BEST)

But you think you RULE (AHMED RULEZ);) (THATS RIGHT IN SAM)

Its np ;)

And your name was HATICE IS BACK MUH****ERS

For you was The Players MUH****ERS and what are you???

KING OF SAM?

:thumbs: :rofl:

Assassin
11-05-2006, 04:53 PM
He is a Bin-Ladin chicken :D

Nitro
11-05-2006, 04:57 PM
Why is this even posted in Villains section?

Assassin
11-05-2006, 05:07 PM
every body say mine own server yes im the king in mine own server but Turbo Charger asked me to playing in mine own server 1vs1 .and sure for screen :rolleyes: and I see now writes everybody bad things about me !!!!

Just say only Good game that is it or not ???????????

Lady Doom
11-05-2006, 05:11 PM
ok enough this thread should be closed ..
Here we post screenies that's all..if someone wants talk with someone do this on general forum or we have something like private message.I'm angry that I can't see good screenies in this sections ,but only stupid comments....

Fifth
11-05-2006, 05:16 PM
every body say mine own server yes im the king in mine own server but Turbo Charger asked me to playing in mine own server 1vs1 .and sure for screen :rolleyes: and I see now writes everybody bad things about me !!!!

Just say only Good game that is it or not ???????????
No it's not a good game. It's shame to post a screen when you win with some1 in your own server and you never try to play on public one. Come on it's shameeeeeee. :)
Your own server = nothing to be proud of cause you do not kill player but ping does.
If you are strafing then 2nd person see you movin' fast as hell. :rolleyes: Just shitty serious sam net code let you win on your own server. How old are you to care about things like that? If you will start playing on public servers and winning I will admit you are mega good. For now you are just "own server player" without any skill who brings screens in here and thinks he pwned TURBO CHARGER. :rolleyes: Your server = nothing. About strafing I hope you know what's that. No that's not cannon sry .. :( :P

Anyway dude relax and look , have you ever seen TUS posting any screen? No so why you keep being proud of nothin' ? :rolleyes:

Assassin
11-05-2006, 05:23 PM
You find not a good game ? wtf you are posting about the game then.it is not your problem.it is mine server .Are you so stupid I said Turbo asked me for screen and the match wtf guy you are stupid :mad:

Assassin
11-05-2006, 05:25 PM
ok enough this thread should be closed ..
Here we post screenies that's all..if someone wants talk with someone do this on general forum or we have something like private message.I'm angry that I can't see good screenies in this sections ,but only stupid comments....

I agreeeeeeeee just stupid some guys here they have only say good game that is it wtfff

Nitro
11-05-2006, 05:26 PM
i love it how we get all riled up about a silly little game :P

Fifth
11-05-2006, 05:27 PM
You find not a good game ? wtf you are posting about the game then.it is not your problem.it is mine server .Are you so stupid I said Turbo asked me for screen and the match wtf guy you are stupid :mad:
Yes I am! You are my almighty MASTER! I am so sorry Assa.:(
I'm loooooser compared to you and your skill and point of view... :( Do not hurt me please. :( Jesus... What I will do now...

GG man I am sry............ :( Pc game ownz! Sry ooooo almighty Assassssssssin. You pwn!

PD

Assassin
11-05-2006, 05:30 PM
noooob i hate u :mad: and the ahmed (binladin)

Nitro
11-05-2006, 05:34 PM
hey, dont insult ahmed like that :(

Figona Hatice
11-05-2006, 05:36 PM
Lady D is right , this thread should be closed :down:

As for the "muh****ers" , man thats all joke , nothing serious , as you may have noticed Im a DRE FAN :D

As for the " AHMED RULEZ " , thats not serious either :rofl: , I actually use this name for years as a NICKNAME , I even used it when I had played sam for only 2 days :rofl: I swear that I didnt even know what it meant ,as a matter of fact , my english sucked much more than yours :eek:
I see it as a nickname Man , nothing else , I mean your nickname is IBO , Mine is AHMED RULEZ , thats all , I don't mean : AHMED DOES RULE :D Even if its true ( Joke :funny: )

As for the Bin Laden shit Man , YOU ARE THE MUSLIMS , Im not I already told you :thumbs: So you re joke is actually very stupid :thumbs: But that s not really suprising :P Im nobody's chicken , but think about that when you lick the ground with your tongue everytime you pray allah :thumbs:

Die Hard
11-05-2006, 05:37 PM
Oh well it was fun while it lasted but stupid flames are pointless. Closed :o