PDA

View Full Version : Need help for School

Fifth
11-12-2006, 09:03 PM
I have to write an essay for english lesson.

"Decsribing place - tourist from GBR asks you about the most friendly shop in your town. Describe that place and justify why is it the best for shopping and the most friendly.
Why friendly, reasons, etc. "

In that work all can be lied. No matter what will be into it , true or fals but it has to be written in good , perfect english. My english isn't so perfect so I want someone from you to write it if possible. If you can and have time. It has to be done for tomorrow...
Hope it's okay. Names of shops and things like that are no matter.

200-250 words.

Thx for you help. :thumbs:

Die Hard
11-12-2006, 09:06 PM
Here you go:

Beacuse the servers are topless. Job done :thumbs:

Seriously man, I think you may have asked for this a little late. Not least because you want want someone to write the whole thing for you.

Mind you if Crism was still around.........................

Fifth
11-12-2006, 09:21 PM
Hehe it's not like that. Whole class got it. I have one for myslef and need another for friend. For me already done. My isn't perfect but it's ok. I just need another job which will be perfect and friend will get a 5 from that. 5 is the best in poland and for now he has 3,3,5. He wants to have 5 from english at the end of school that's why I am askin.

OUTLAWS Tip
11-12-2006, 10:07 PM
I would suggest that you/him write it and post it here. With all the English speakers here we could have made the proper corrections for you.
:P

Death Engineer
11-12-2006, 10:13 PM
Hehe it's not like that. Whole class got it. I have one for myslef and need another for friend. For me already done. My isn't perfect but it's ok. I just need another job which will be perfect and friend will get a 5 from that. 5 is the best in poland and for now he has 3,3,5. He wants to have 5 from english at the end of school that's why I am askin.

Well great. Let's hear what you've got. :rolleyes:

Ma)N(iac
11-12-2006, 10:15 PM
Lol I Think Im Writing It...

Fifth
11-12-2006, 10:25 PM
Well great. Let's hear what you've got. :rolleyes:

The Shopping Mall

So you want some directions to our beautiful shopping mall ? Ok here I will take you on a picturesque view being as your that close to the mall already. You can just walk with me and I will be your guide. As you know this part of Poland in Lodz is such a beautiful place. We are lucky I suppose because there are the old remnants from the past still standing . Places such as the Swan Castle and the Old Pier down by the seaside with the boats in the bay just being swallowed by that turbulent sea .. our town center is probably one of the biggest in Europe , it has may be well over 500 shops and in the middle of those shops is my favourite . Its called Debenhams and has been built since 1976. Debenhams is a major retail outlet for many other shops with people coming and going in such a friendly manor . It has many different shops in side its massive complex building. Shops which include all the latest designger clothes and record shops that are bigger than the average store in themselves.
But my favorite place in the center of the building is the square, a place where you can sit and just watch the every day person just drift on by with some of the best coffee you’ll be ever likely to drink. The people of Lodz are the most friendliest of all in Poland, always willing to help and give their time.

That's for me.

And need another one. Anyway I'll try to write 2nd myslef. No worry. Do not waste ur time. :)

Ma)N(iac
11-12-2006, 10:28 PM
Ok... If U Insist I Will Do It..

But U Know I Need My Cs:S Time LOL

Fifth
11-12-2006, 10:32 PM
Hey. Exe already checked it and thanks for help anyway. :)

For future if I will have to write some essays and I will have done it , someone of you might have checked it? :D

Ma)N(iac
11-12-2006, 10:37 PM
:thumbs: Ok..

EXEcution
11-12-2006, 10:44 PM
Hey. Exe already checked it and thanks for help anyway. :)

For future if I will have to write some essays and I will have done it , someone of you might have checked it? :D
Yea and I didn't add any adjectives I just fixed grammar mistakes.

DiTomasso
11-13-2006, 03:49 PM
The Shopping Mall

So you want some directions to our beautiful shopping mall ? Ok here I will take you on a picturesque view being as your that close to the mall already. You can just walk with me and I will be your guide. As you know this part of Poland in Lodz is such a beautiful place. We are lucky I suppose because there are the old remnants from the past still standing . Places such as the Swan Castle and the Old Pier down by the seaside with the boats in the bay just being swallowed by that turbulent sea .. our town center is probably one of the biggest in Europe , it has may be well over 500 shops and in the middle of those shops is my favorite . Its called Debenhams and has been built since 1976. Debenhams is a major retail outlet for many other shops with people coming and going in such a friendly manor . It has many different shops in side its massive complex building. Shops which include all the latest designer clothes and record shops that are bigger than the average store in themselves.
But my favorite place in the center of the building is the square, a place where you can sit and just watch the every day person just drift on by with some of the best coffee you’ll be ever likely to drink. The people of Lodz are the most friendliest of all in Poland, always willing to help and give their time.

checked spelling, between quote is the correct version. :thumbs:
i am not into grammar :wave:

Ma)N(iac
11-14-2006, 01:01 PM
checked spelling, between quote is the correct version. :thumbs:
i am not into grammar :wave:

Nice !!!

sorry that i couldnt do it