PDA

View Full Version : forums are upgraded

Grimmy
11-28-2006, 10:52 AM
Just to let you all know that the forums have been upgraded to the newest verion (thanks Sal :wub:)

There have been a couple reports of some icons not showing up. If you find something that isn't working properly, please post here, with a link to the thread that the problem exists. It might be working fine on one skin, but not on a different, so please post with skin has the problem.

If it's an image not displaying, if you right click on the error and select properties, please post the url of the icon or a screenshot will work as well.

Also implemented, if you didn't read in the other thread, is a mod aimed towards the rescent attack of spam bots. We will be testing out how well it works for the next couple weeks to see how well it works.

Again, if you find any errors, please let us know so that they can be fixed. :cool:

Death Engineer
11-28-2006, 08:14 PM
I don't think this is related to the upgrade, but I haven't seen the gamemecca logo (upper left) in over a week. It shows up as a broken link here.

SoulReaver
11-28-2006, 08:51 PM
I don't think this is related to the upgrade, but I haven't seen the gamemecca logo (upper left) in over a week. It shows up as a broken link here. I see it fine and I am using the Hi-Fi skin.

Grimmy
11-29-2006, 09:55 AM
I don't think this is related to the upgrade, but I haven't seen the gamemecca logo (upper left) in over a week. It shows up as a broken link here.

I am not sure what happened there, but I replaced it with the same logo that is on the hi fi skin.

If there is anything else, let me know.

Grimmy
11-29-2006, 03:00 PM
Just another note, I have heard from a few users that there were having problems uploading pictures, and getting a quota exceeded message. If you get that error, please let me know. A setting somehow got changed in the update. I have found 2 usergroups that have had this happen.