PDA

View Full Version : List PS3 Gamertags

SALvation
12-09-2006, 04:03 AM
I was able to score a PS3 today at lunch so if anyone else here has one, feel free to post your tag. As usual, mine is "gmsalvation".

Ra\/en
12-09-2006, 09:06 AM
I was able to score a PS3 today at lunch so if anyone else here has one, feel free to post your tag. As usual, mine is "gmsalvation".

dude you must be rich. j/k j/k. might i ask why you bought it? it has like no games currently....

SALvation
12-09-2006, 03:09 PM
To play FFXII with a wireless controller...duh.

Actually I wanted a blu-ray player also and if you compare it to every other player its a bargain. The next cheapest player is a grand. I bought the 20G version but I have a 100G drive that I'm modding it with. I don't need wifi or the memory slots so it should do for me. I'll try some games and post my impressions in case anyone's interested.

BlackWolf
12-10-2006, 09:28 AM
That would be nice Sal cause im thinking of getting 1 when they release them here in Euro

Ra\/en
12-10-2006, 10:53 PM
To play FFXII with a wireless controller...duh.

Actually I wanted a blu-ray player also and if you compare it to every other player its a bargain. The next cheapest player is a grand. I bought the 20G version but I have a 100G drive that I'm modding it with. I don't need wifi or the memory slots so it should do for me. I'll try some games and post my impressions in case anyone's interested.

Sure, some impressions would be cool if you want. I would be interested to hear what you have to say about it. If you are really stoked to use the blu-ray player, i suppose its a good bargain. Resistance is supposed to be quite good too.

MetEoR
01-07-2007, 01:47 PM
I hope to get a PS3 if I'll hav the opportunity... it's sad that still it hasn't been released in Europe...

Dan2
02-20-2007, 07:12 AM
Dan222

Brandon
02-27-2007, 04:22 PM
I hope to get a PS3 if I'll hav the opportunity... it's sad that still it hasn't been released in Europe...

lol its not that bad they released it here and there hasnt been a single one in stores since then :mad:

HAMMER
05-26-2010, 02:34 PM
Chief_Slap-a-Ho. I'm currently playing mostly Bad Company 2...