PDA

View Full Version : For my sister!

MANSON
12-18-2006, 01:21 AM
I put this up on my MYSPACE page kind of as a tribute to my sister who was killed March 23rd 2004 in a car wreck. God do we miss her!! We love you Tracy!!

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=1383567761

Xeno
12-18-2006, 01:28 AM
that makes me sad :(
you do it well man, I'm sorry about it

Sepra
12-18-2006, 05:41 AM
That made me cry :(

I'm not sure if I'd be able to handle a family tragedy like that. That's a beautiful video you've made for your sister.

Sirc
12-18-2006, 07:12 AM
Bobby, first let me say that I'm so sorry that you lost your sister. I can't imagine how it must feel to lose a family member like that suddenly. :(

And next let me say...teach your daughter to use a damn seatbelt, and put her in a car seat if she is still young enough. Don't temp lightning to strike twice. I also watched the video of her hanging out of the window as you and she drove off in your shiny black sports car.

Dan2
12-18-2006, 07:39 AM
That's a touching vid. I'm sorry for your loss. Your sister lives on in spirit, know that.

MANSON
12-18-2006, 06:33 PM
Bobby, first let me say that I'm so sorry that you lost your sister. I can't imagine how it must feel to lose a family member like that suddenly. :(

And next let me say...teach your daughter to use a damn seatbelt, and put her in a car seat if she is still young enough. Don't temp lightning to strike twice. I also watched the video of her hanging out of the window as you and she drove off in your shiny black sports car.

Thanks for all the kind words everyone! And yes I look back at that video when I see Samantha not wearing her seatbelt and I think damn was I stupid!!! But they do wear them now....It would not of helped my sister though...her car burned so bad that nothing would of helped her. Here are a few pics to show you how bad her car was.

Thanks again everyone for your kind words!!

Pure_Evil
12-19-2006, 05:12 AM
Sorry for your loss, and that's truly a great video of someone that's happy. Nicely done...

I hate MVA's they are the nightmare for firefighters, unfortunately, I have to deal with them in both jobs, I'm sorry your sister's gone :(

FUS1ON
12-19-2006, 06:27 AM
That's a real nice thing to do for her.

ME BIGGD01
12-24-2006, 06:23 AM
WTF, man I hate to think how you feel. Ughh, had stop the video to be honest. I guess during the holidays we just think of those that were close to us and have passed. I am sorry you lost your sister not only due to a tragic event but in any event. Having two younger sisters as well I am sad and feel for your loss. Jesus, I really don't know how to respond and who does? I can just say that I am sure your sisters spirit is with you and your family. I am deeply sorry and hope you have many more memories of the good times with her. I swear these are the things I just can not understand why these things have to happen.