PDA

View Full Version : The F word and it variations

FUS1ON
12-31-2006, 05:50 PM
This was posted elsewhere but re-posted here.

What is it about you guys? Grow up and stop with the trashing. And if I see anyone else using the 'F' word in open forums you will be banned.

Whoop there it is. We have a new infraction point system in place and as of today the F word and it's variations used to bypass it will get bring you trouble. If you post something and you get an * in a word you used, you had better think about editing your post. You have been warned.

Xeno
12-31-2006, 10:34 PM
damn you :censured: !!!!

J/K :D

Sirc
01-01-2007, 12:41 AM
I think I have used the word recently. Although I didn't direct it at any specific person. My understanding was that it was allowed and no longer censored. I won't use variants to cheat the filter, but if you don't want it used then filter it.

I'm too damn old to have to worry about stuff like that. I speak my mind, as I have always done, and that's never going to change. I think it's ridiculous to get hung up on "bad" words anyway.

Whatever. I can't guarantee that I won't use the word again. And if I get banned for using it when you can easily filter it, then, well, Sirc gets banned. Again.

Happy ****ing New Year. :P

Jake
01-01-2007, 12:51 AM
I'll try to not use it.

FUS1ON
01-01-2007, 01:08 AM
Sirc I would expect no less from you and Happy @#$%& New Years to you too:P

rancid monkey
01-01-2007, 01:58 AM
I Never use bad words :baby:

Nitro
01-01-2007, 02:08 AM
The forum police are coming, run away!

NastyDawg
01-01-2007, 02:30 AM
Well I have seen a lot of cussing going on around here of late and think the filter thing is a good idea, you don't have to use cuss word to get your point across.

Caged Anger
01-01-2007, 03:48 AM
The forum police are coming, run away!

:ha: :tounge: come and get me! NUCKIN FUTS!

....aight, new years resolution, no more cussin :D