PDA

View Full Version : Song about Sam : Who is singing ?

Figona Hatice
01-03-2007, 02:57 AM
No Big Deal Produced By Dr.Dre

Verse 1:

Hey I'm ?????
I do not care about serious sam
Everybody says I Spam
But it's no big deal
Because this is not real
They do not know the game they only whine
But Max Grenades I throw is only one

Chorus(X2):

I do not Care , it's no big deal (big deal)
I do not Care , it's no big deal (it's no big deal)
I do not Care , it's no big deal
I do not Care , it's no-no-no-no-no big deal

Verse 2:

I'm an Accurate player
But they call me cheater
It's no big deal
Because they do not have any skill
I do not want to start a fight
I'm just jokin
Even though I'm mad it's a fact
I do not care what they're sayin
I'm just tired of people who knows nothing
With my brain is ok because I have Everything
A girlfriend , some good friends in my class,
I do not like PC nerds and idiots from the past

Chorus

Verse 3:

I could show many screens and demos
of me owning all , with 300 ping in outlaws
Because I do not leave games or press f9
Like Campers members love to do all the time
I do not care about those silly screenshots
Where my ass is kicked harder than hilary scott's
I do not care , it just makes me laugh
I'm not a sam freak but I aim at the GM staff
I even got a movie which was not made by me
There's no difference because it was made by divvy
I trashed him a lot in the past but it's no big deal
Because his ass was better than a macdonald meal

Outro:

Hey I'm ?????
Whassup ????? ?
Let's play now friend , first game since two months( :rofl: )
Those noobs posted screenshots on Gamemecca
I gotta own them all now

Chorus

Download The MP3 !! (http://samir-project.info/ahmed/nobigdeal.mp3)

Nitro
01-03-2007, 03:55 AM
hahaha

The Polish version uploaded at GZ is SOOO freakin funny I actually LOL'd out loud.

mama zbila mnie pasam :rofl:

Zed
01-03-2007, 04:08 AM
Lol who's that singing? is it a robot?

Seriously Deadly
01-03-2007, 04:30 AM
what u use to make the voice
?

TurlockJC
01-03-2007, 07:05 AM
I used to like dr dre like 7 years ago, but now for me is all about the bay area music:thumbs:

Sirc
01-03-2007, 08:46 AM
well you stitched him well:thumbs: tell me did it make your dick bigger?:rolleyes:

Hmm. I thought it was pretty original and clever. It's definitely a first here at GM. And while I don't know who Dr. Dre is, and probably wouldn't care if you told me, I listened to it and laughed. Good job Hatice. :thumbs:

Huggy, get a life. Damn, you people take SS way too seriously. I don't know who half the people are here anymore, but I also don't feel the need to trash SS players either. I'm glad I'm out of that bull crap. Even someone who says they don't care about the SS screenies in a song gets trashed. Some of you people are really pathetic.

Again, nice work Hatice. :thumbs:

Figona Hatice
01-03-2007, 08:49 AM
well you stitched him well:thumbs: tell me did it make your dick bigger?:rolleyes:

Nope :mad: But My Abdominal muscles yea you can trust me :D :P

oh wait i just noticed u flamed fifth :thumbsdown: but still very creative lol

bhaa it's not bad flames ... funny , a parody mustn't be taken seriously :thumbs:

Lol who's that singing? is it a robot?

what u use to make the voice
?

yea a kind of , it's a real dude , but pre-recorded words and sentences ... :P

I used to like dr dre like 7 years ago, but now for me is all about the bay area music:thumbs:

Well you're right , old dre's songs are the best :thumbs:

Jake
01-03-2007, 12:29 PM
Haha, one of the best song's made by Ahmed :funny:. This is freakin funny :funny:.

Sirc
01-03-2007, 12:55 PM
if you have no idea then keep your gob shut:rolleyes:

No idea about what? Dr. Dre? Who cares? It was amusing. You're the one that got your panties in a bunch and talked about Hatice's dick. You might want to see someone about that. ;)

Nitro
01-03-2007, 01:37 PM
lol sirc

Xeno
01-03-2007, 02:06 PM
yak, hip hop sucks :down:
but the voice is funny :)

Fifth
01-03-2007, 02:09 PM
Hmm. I thought it was pretty original and clever. It's definitely a first here at GM. And while I don't know who Dr. Dre is, and probably wouldn't care if you told me, I listened to it and laughed. Good job Hatice. :thumbs:

Huggy, get a life. Damn, you people take SS way too seriously. I don't know who half the people are here anymore, but I also don't feel the need to trash SS players either. I'm glad I'm out of that bull crap. Even someone who says they don't care about the SS screenies in a song gets trashed. Some of you people are really pathetic.

Again, nice work Hatice. :thumbs:

Don't think so that trashin' another person is good. And you know nothing , why they are doing it , that they argue. So if you don't know anything please don't talk this time Sirc cause they argue. They know nothing but it's funny for the kids. Gratz. Don't tell me you are old cause I am sure you wouldn't be so happy if I could argue u in the song or trash u or talk at your back.

Fifth
01-03-2007, 05:43 PM
I didn't make any sections or songs.

About leaving games in SS (which is irrelevant), I have no idea what my clan mates are doing. I haven't played a single game in over 4 months.
If they leave, so what.. Let them leave. From what I've heard and seen in screenshots you're doing it too so I don't see why we have to talk about this...

Maybe Ahmed made a mistake by making this song... Seems you can't take this as humour. :dunno: :P Remember that they are all your own posts. ;)

Didn't know that they are allowed to blame others? :rolleyes:
Oh let them do? So tell those whores to stop arguing others about leaving if they do they same all the time. Even worse. They shouldn't stop leaving past all the time.
Oh if it was not u who made sections then who? :rolleyes:

Fifth
01-03-2007, 05:44 PM
Hilarious? Not at all. :P
Do I care? Not at all. :P

But there is a slight difference in Ahmed's and your lyrics. Ahmed's lyrics are your own words from your posts, but your lyrics are your own thoughts and they are trashing.

I will post it again.

Oh let them do? So tell those whores to stop arguing others about leaving if they do they same all the time. Even worse. They shouldn't stop leaving past all the time.

Casanova
01-03-2007, 05:46 PM
All I know is that it wasn't me. ;)

Devil
01-03-2007, 05:51 PM
To ADMIN GM--CLOSE THIS "F"UCKING SHIT..PLZ

and TNX
maybe is my last post here b. i must say goodbye my friends

BobtheCkroach
01-03-2007, 06:11 PM
Congrats, all. I've owned Sam for over 4 years. In that time, I have never played a single game online. Wanna know why? Because this Serious Sam Forum of Gamemecca is constantly full of threads like this. I don't know what the heck goes on in that game, but from the outside all I see is 300+ babies sucking their thumbs and crying b/c the other 299 babies picked on them.

Casanova
01-03-2007, 06:15 PM
First of all, there's no trashing/flaming in that rap. All of the stuff in that rap was taken from certain person's posts at forums. :rolleyes:

Secondly, it's damn hilarious! :funny: :funny: :D And it actually sounds great. The lyrics are very well made and they rhyme well. The background beat fits the song perfectly. You have to show some respect to Ahmed, it's not easy to make rap like this. Must have taken hours to put it all together. It's a masterpiece!! :D

This is humour. :D C'mon. They're all his own words from his own posts. If you guys consider that "trashig"... :rolleyes: I'd laugh and feel honored if someone made a rap about my posts. :D :D

Fifth
01-03-2007, 06:16 PM
Congrats, all. I've owned Sam for over 4 years. In that time, I have never played a single game online. Wanna know why? Because this Serious Sam Forum of Gamemecca is constantly full of threads like this. I don't know what the heck goes on in that game, but from the outside all I see is 300+ babies sucking their thumbs and crying b/c the other 299 babies picked on them.

Agreed. Good point.

Nitro
01-03-2007, 06:18 PM
Looks like Raf is the new Sam and GM drama queen

sorry Sirc, but your title has been stolen from you :P

Casanova
01-03-2007, 06:19 PM
Yeah that's Serious Sam. :D

Casanova
01-03-2007, 06:20 PM
Looks at Raf is the new GM drama queen

sorry Sirc, but your title has been stolen from you :P
:funny:

Fifth
01-03-2007, 06:29 PM
First of all, there's no trashing/flaming in that rap. All of the stuff in that rap was taken from certain person's posts at forums. :rolleyes:

Secondly, it's damn hilarious! :funny: :funny: :D And it actually sounds great. The lyrics are very well made and they rhyme well. The background beat fits the song perfectly. You have to show some respect to Ahmed, it's not easy to make rap like this. Must have taken hours to put it all together. It's a masterpiece!! :D

This is humour. :D C'mon. They're all his own words from his own posts. If you guys consider that "trashig"... :rolleyes: I'd laugh and feel honored if someone made a rap about my posts. :D :D

You are two-faced person. You are always too ncie to everyone that's just sick - cause u r 2 faced.. Don't tell me you are friendly. You like to laugh at ppl. You made some sections about me in gheyzone forums. You think it's funny? Then get a life and get your friends like Paradox with yourself. Grow up. You can laugh at yourself and at your pampers friends ( except omega and chris ) which leaves all games they play cuz they can't handle losing. Tell them to post more screens when they stayed in the game cuz its 1% of all games. When they lose they leave , but they say they don't rofl. You say that too but don't be idiot ot pathetic cuz all know that it's true what I am saying. Don't seciure your silly campers friends and gheyzone friends cuz they should grow up like someone did. And flames again cuz of gheyzone noobs. :rolleyes:

Did you ask me if you can make a song? No. I didn't want it. Don't be silly.

Oh same song for fun :

Damn gheyzone f*ckers,
Damn s*ckers,
They s*ck around,
Bang!
Serious Sam they say
But everyone of them is just a ghey.

Hilarious don't u think? :rolleyes: I think it's not.

Casanova
01-03-2007, 06:38 PM
You are two-faced person. You are always too ncie to everyone that's just sick - cause u r 2 faced.. Don't tell me you are friendly. You like to laugh at ppl. You made some sections about me in gheyzone forums. You think it's funny? Then get a life and get your friends like Paradox with yourself. Grow up. You can laugh at yourself and at your pampers friends ( except omega and chris ) which leaves all games they play cuz they can't handle losing. Tell them to post more screens when they stayed in the game cuz its 1% of all games. When they lose they leave , but they say they don't rofl. You say that too but don't be idiot ot pathetic cuz all know that it's true what I am saying. Don't seciure your silly campers friends and gheyzone friends cuz they should grow up like someone did. And flames again cuz of gheyzone noobs. :rolleyes:

Did you ask me if you can make a song? No. I didn't want it. Don't be silly.

Oh same song for fun :

Damn gheyzone f*ckers,
Damn s*ckers,
They s*ck around,
Bang!
Serious Sam they say

I didn't make any sections or songs.

About leaving games in SS (which is irrelevant), I have no idea what my clan mates are doing. I haven't played a single game in over 4 months.
If they leave, so what.. Let them leave. From what I've heard and seen in screenshots you're doing it too so I don't see why we have to talk about this...

Maybe Ahmed made a mistake by making this song... Seems you can't take this as humour. :dunno: :P Remember that they are all your own posts. ;)

Xeno
01-03-2007, 06:39 PM
that's really not good! you have to ask fifthy, if you wanna put his name (or nickname) in a ask :down:

Casanova
01-03-2007, 06:41 PM
Oh same song for fun :

Damn gheyzone f*ckers,
Damn s*ckers,
They s*ck around,
Bang!
Serious Sam they say

Hilarious? Not at all. :P
Do I care? Not at all. :P

But there is a slight difference in Ahmed's and your lyrics. Ahmed's lyrics are your own words from your posts, but your lyrics are your own thoughts and they are trashing.

Figona Hatice
01-03-2007, 07:10 PM
where is the trash coming from?
I can't see any trash in my song :confused:
Like Steve Said , my lyrics and those words from rafal are totally opposite , I made a parody in order to have fun around sam because I thought someobody wasn't lying when he was claiming he did not care :( , so what ? everytime you talk about someone you gotta ask his permission ? new rule ?
I do not see the problem really :confused:
I thought that the next F*** in a post would legitimize a ban ? :confused:
Rules are not made for everyone ?
For the Info , DukeNukem made the section :rolleyes:

Fifth
01-03-2007, 07:20 PM
Like Steve Said , my lyrics and those words from rafal are totally opposite , I made a parody in order to have fun around sam because I thought someobody wasn't lying when he was claiming he did not care :( , so what ? everytime you talk about someone you gotta ask his permission ? new rule ?

If someone would make a shit about you , you could trash him. 100%. So stop bullshits around. And yes if you want to laugh at someone here u need his/her permission. On gheyzone no. Here yes.

Nitro
01-03-2007, 07:21 PM
I'm kinda getting jealous that Raf is getting all the attention :(

FUS1ON
01-03-2007, 07:26 PM

You are not a moderator here, that is our job and it does not give you the right to use the word either. It takes time for some of us to see things because we have lives. If you want to help, there is a icon in each post that reports a bad post and the proper people will be notified.

Figona Hatice
01-03-2007, 08:05 PM
If someone would make a shit about you , you could trash him. 100%. So stop bullshits around. And yes if you want to laugh at someone here u need his/her permission. On gheyzone no. Here yes.

I didn't know :rolleyes: Thank's GM Moderator , I understand better now :)

You are not a moderator here, that is our job and it does not give you the right to use the word either. It takes time for some of us to see things because we have lives. If you want to help, there is a icon in each post that reports a bad post and the proper people will be notified.

yes I know , I didn't use the word though , I only word the "F" , or else the whole word would have been "****" :)( I didn't use the word either , I just wrote the stars :P ) I didn't know you were that few to moderate and I always forget those 6 hours between us :P I was just suprised to find such harsh words here :confused:

Fifth
01-03-2007, 09:07 PM
just stupid. thanks for banning a cool person for something stupid

Who is banned?

Well Ahmed I am not moderator.

Fifth
01-03-2007, 10:02 PM
He wanted just to make peace here and to make those assholes gone. He didn't trash. He wanted to help and he got banned. :(

Siron Ex
01-03-2007, 10:10 PM
devil got banned for that... wow
its only a 1 week ban or? still sux

FUS1ON
01-03-2007, 10:28 PM
The childish bickering and whining needs to stop.

To everyone .... Using the F word or using some variation of it trying to bypass the censor here will still count. Like I said in a previous post, if you type something and get *s when you hit submit, you had better go back and do some editing or expect to get a PM from an admin explaining why you got a point. Two points against you changes your status to where you are not banned and you can still read, but you cannot post for a while. I'm not discussing this subject anymore in this thread, there is already a thread in OT about it. That word is censored here and it will stay that way.

Fifth
01-03-2007, 10:30 PM
The childish bickering and whining needs to stop.

To everyone .... Using the F word or using some variation of it trying to bypass the censor here will still count. Like I said in a previous post, if you type something and get *s when you hit submit, you had better go back and do some editing or expect to get a PM from an admin explaining why you got a point. Two points against you changes your status to where you are not banned and you can still read, but you cannot post for a while. I'm not discussing this subject anymore in this thread, there is already a thread in OT about it. That word is censored here and it will stay that way.

Good

FUS1ON
01-03-2007, 10:34 PM
Do something productive, go vote :D
http://www.clanbase.com/ladderpetition_vote.php?lpid=7440

Siron Ex
01-03-2007, 11:07 PM
Do something productive, go vote :D
http://www.clanbase.com/ladderpetition_vote.php?lpid=7440
Its by raf

Ok, for the community: Voted :)

Seriously Deadly
01-04-2007, 01:12 AM

the hyphy stuff? E40 and that?

Free Styler
01-04-2007, 01:29 AM
well im to lazy to read thru all of this.
What i can tell you is that song was made with microsoft sam voice and
the girl sam voice in control pannel under any windows 98 or 98xp version.
The loop was prolly a prefabricated loop one from fruity loop or some other program.

You have a sound blaster wich permits you to record live or a other program.
I honestly thought it felt like a handicap robot who had the hiccups but
thats just me.10 minutes top to do this.gj i guess it was a bit original.

BobtheCkroach
01-04-2007, 02:02 PM
And yes if you want to laugh at someone here u need his/her permission.

No you don't. I've been laughing at you guys for a full day now.

Wiper
01-04-2007, 02:05 PM
No you don't. I've been laughing at you guys for a full day now.

Something in me says it won't be the last day...

So I've chosen the Sho-solution ^^

Figona Hatice
01-05-2007, 12:13 AM
well im to lazy to read thru all of this.
What i can tell you is that song was made with microsoft sam voice and
the girl sam voice in control pannel under any windows 98 or 98xp version.
The loop was prolly a prefabricated loop one from fruity loop or some other program.

You have a sound blaster wich permits you to record live or a other program.
I honestly thought it felt like a handicap robot who had the hiccups but
thats just me.10 minutes top to do this.gj i guess it was a bit original.

10 minutes , WOW !!! Make your own label :thumbs:

Fifth
01-05-2007, 06:57 PM
1. I am 16 :confused:
2. Girlfriend rofl. Ive a gf || had gfs since ive been 12 noob

You start trash. 12 years old lmao, 14 years old 16 years old having a gf means like nothing. We will talk when u'll grow up and finish school. You are not even sure about anything then. You don't know what you will do in the future. So please don't make me laugh. Okthxbye.

Speedsweeper
01-05-2007, 07:06 PM
Sam threads.................so entertaining. :rolleyes:

Fifth
01-05-2007, 07:10 PM
Sam threads.................so entertaining. :rolleyes:

Jo. Well I just stopped to reply in theards like that one.

Siron Ex
01-05-2007, 07:19 PM
You start trash. 12 years old lmao, 14 years old 16 years old having a gf means like nothing. We will talk when u'll grow up and finish school. You are not even sure about anything then. You don't know what you will do in the future. So please don't make me laugh. Okthxbye.

Did i say i don't know what i'll do in future? YOU start trashing again, writin foolish things that aint true. You dont know me :rolleyes:

Siron Ex
01-05-2007, 07:20 PM
raf owns joo
In life? Nevoo :P

Fifth
01-05-2007, 07:26 PM
In life? Nevoo :P

And you repeat my text again. Do not forget who came here later and who talk at my back all the time. You are 14 years old so how can u know? You know nothing about life. I am finishing last school and I will start my job. I'm with my girlfriend nearly 1 year now , soon engagment. We will live together. So please don't talk if you know nothing. Thanks.

Fifth
01-05-2007, 07:26 PM
Did i say i don't know what i'll do in future? YOU start trashing again, writin foolish things that aint true. You dont know me :rolleyes:

ok ok adult :)

Siron Ex
01-05-2007, 07:28 PM
ok ok adult :)
The age doesnt count - its how you act

Fifth
01-05-2007, 07:31 PM
The age doesnt count - its how you act

Kewl gl

Nitro
01-05-2007, 07:32 PM
"I am finishing last school and I will start my job. I'm with my girlfriend nearly 1 year now , soon engagment. We will live together."

...and you talk about your personal life why?

Fifth
01-05-2007, 07:36 PM
"I am finishing last school and I will start my job. I'm with my girlfriend nearly 1 year now , soon engagment. We will live together."

...and you talk about your personal life why?

No reason. Ok I won't anymore. Cause some kid talks shits. :P

Ok Ok. Im stfu. :P

Siron Ex
01-05-2007, 07:41 PM
And you repeat my text again. Do not forget who came here later and who talk at my back all the time. You are 14 years old so how can u know? You know nothing about life. I am finishing last school and I will start my job. I'm with my girlfriend nearly 1 year now , soon engagment. We will live together. So please don't talk if you know nothing. Thanks.
1. I am 16 :confused:
2. Girlfriend rofl. Ive a gf || had gfs since ive been 12 noob

Wiper
01-05-2007, 07:42 PM
hehe, normally I wouldn't do stuff like this, but totally allowed now....

SCHPAM!!!!

:) :o :D :rolleyes: ;) :cool: :mad: :eek: :confused: :( :babe: :down: :thumbs: :bawling:

Hmmmm, it's like the smileys telling a story...

Siron Ex
01-05-2007, 07:54 PM
hehe, normally I wouldn't do stuff like this, but totally allowed now....

SCHPAM!!!!

:) :o :D :rolleyes: ;) :cool: :mad: :eek: :confused: :( :babe: :down: :thumbs: :bawling:

Hmmmm, it's like the smileys telling a story...
Last edited by Wiper : Today at 08:44 PM. Reason: should stop doing drugs
:D

Yes ure right this whole thread is a drama

Ninis
01-05-2007, 11:54 PM
u r noobs