PDA

View Full Version : Hellgate: London - Release Window

BobtheCkroach
01-08-2007, 05:58 PM
Well, they still haven't given us a final date, but they announced today that Hellgate: London will release Summer 07, so it looks like we've got 5-7 months left!

http://www.gamesindustry.biz/content_page.php?aid=22062

MassacreAL
01-08-2007, 06:45 PM
cant wait!

ME BIGGD01
01-10-2007, 05:31 AM
As soon as I saw EA mentioned I did not bother to read it and put it on the who cares list. I am sorry BOB but Any game or app by these kinds of companies should not be promoted. A real gamer will not install this cancer on their machine. We being gamers need to stick together on this before all the company's follow EA's tracks if they are accepted.

I hope you understand my gripe bro:thumbs: . There are so many other better companies out there with better games I look forward to that you mention.

BobtheCkroach
01-10-2007, 02:33 PM
I understand your concerns, yes, and in general I stay away from their crap, too. However, I'd like to see further how EA is involved - flagship studios is the company that's coding the game. I'm not sure what EA's role in it was.

Actually, I can't find a single reference to EA anywhere on Hellgate's site, nor on Flagship Studio's site.

Are they just acting as the role of publisher?

Either way, when a game this good comes along, I'd have to find some really compelling evidence to pursuade me not to get it. I stay away from titles that EA actually makes, but if EA has a lesser role, I'll give that a try. The people coding this are almost all peopel that used to work for Blizzard, which makes quality products, and at this point I'm nothing but excited about this title.

BobtheCkroach
01-10-2007, 03:45 PM
http://www.shacknews.com/onearticle.x/45282

Apparently, the online MP will be subscription based, like an MMO.

I've always wished that MMOs would optionally allow you to install the game as a SP, offline, experience, even though I realize that this is probably impossible, due to the amount of content you're talking.

Nice to see that someone is finally doing this.