PDA

View Full Version : The Indianapolis Colts Are Superbowl Bound!

Mpulse
01-22-2007, 11:48 AM
My Colts finally did it; they earnred a trip to the Superbowl. All the critics and naysayers can finally give Manning his props and get off his ass....

BobtheCkroach
01-22-2007, 02:18 PM
That was a heck of a game, and I hope to see them win it all.

Caged Anger
01-22-2007, 02:35 PM
yes sir, thx to your gosh darn colts, I was in a dorm full of very, VERY unhappy and unstable Patriots fans...thank god a fire alarm wasn't pulled.....sheesh

Mad Fox
01-22-2007, 02:50 PM
I am quite dissapointed. Th poor Pats didnt make it. But it was a very good game. Close. But I hate to see it end with an interception. But there is always next year. ( A favorite Bostonian fans saying)

Pure_Evil
01-22-2007, 02:50 PM
hate the Pats, but sooo sick of Peyton commercials.... :down:

go Bears I guess. Glad I'm working Super bowl Sunday

BobtheCkroach
01-22-2007, 03:06 PM
hate the Pats, but sooo sick of Peyton commercials.... :down:

go Bears I guess. Glad I'm working Super bowl Sunday

:eek:

I love his commercials.

Either way, I like the colts in general, and I HATE the bears, so I'm definitely rooting for the colts.

This is actually the first time in years I've truly been excited about the super bowl. Last year had me somewhat excited, b/c I liked the Steelers, but this is different. Prior to that, it's been more about hoping that the pats lose than hoping that another team wins.

NastyDawg
01-22-2007, 04:07 PM
Glad Colts finally kick the Door down and made the Bowl. Should be a interesting game with the Bears "D" and the Colts "O". Now we have 2 weeks weeks of everyone and there brother down in Miami reporting the most minuscule stuff about the game, players, and coaches.

He Is Legend
01-23-2007, 11:18 AM
I love Paytons commercials haha . funny guy

but yeah . go colts . hope they win :)

boooo bears

ME BIGGD01
01-23-2007, 11:44 AM
I thought New England would win this game but regardless this had to be the best playoff season I have ever witnessed. No matter what Manning is a great and probably one of the best Qtr backs in the history of the NFL.

Do not count Chicago out yet. They have a chnace with their great defence but they will need to have offence. That is a flip of a coin because sometimes they are on and sometimes they are way off. If Chicago can establish a running game they have a good chance.

I am routing for Chicago:thumbs:

FUS1ON
01-23-2007, 04:29 PM
Chicago 31
Indy 27

Mpulse
01-24-2007, 01:35 AM
I just wanna see Manning & Crew get that ring they most definately deserves.

This just in:

The "Brady Bunch" has been canceled for the season.... while "Peyton's Place" gain popularity... :P