PDA

View Full Version : Warhammer 40,000: Dawn Of War Anthology

.::Exodus Matrix::.
01-27-2007, 12:06 AM
Hello all, i was just wondering.I was going to buy Warhammer, But im not sure, do you need to buy a game then all the expansion packs? Theres so many expansion packs i dont know which 1 too get, which 1 do i need to buy to play the game, then do i need to buy the expansion packs. Warhammer 40,000: Dawn Of War Anthology, is this the 1 i need too buy? Please help

Thanks.....:thumbs:

Mr Clean
01-27-2007, 08:41 PM
FYI

Mythic is currently making Warhammer into an online game like Word of Warcraft or Dark Age of Camelot. Should be released later this year I believe. I plan on playing it whenever it is released...

BobtheCkroach
01-28-2007, 05:55 PM
Depends. The first DoW expansion is dependent on having the original game installed. However, I believe the Dark Crusade is stand-alone and can be install without owning the first game.

All are great games, so if there's an anthology @ a good price, I would highly recommend it.

Mr Clean
02-16-2007, 01:46 AM
FYI: From Warhammeronline.com

Warhammer is going to various electronic events through the fall including ones in LA, San Diego, Indy, New York, Atlanta, Baltimore, and Chicago. Attendees might get a chance to try the game and 50 people at each event will get guaranteed entry into the BETA.

Cheers.

.::Exodus Matrix::.
02-20-2007, 11:43 PM
Thanks for the info!! :)