PDA

View Full Version : How about them Colts

NastyDawg
02-05-2007, 04:50 PM
http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i288/jeffrobuc03/fun%20stuff/ScreenHunter_3-1.jpg

Glad to see coach Dungy win the big one along with Payton Manning. Great to see that nice guys don't always finish last.

BobtheCkroach
02-05-2007, 07:16 PM
Good game, thrilled with the ending. :D

I like the colts, but more than that I'm glad to see Peyton win the big one. I'm so sick of hearing people argue that Peyton still hasn't sealed the path to the Hall b/c he's ringless. It was crap all along in my mind, but I'm glad to see it become a non-issue.

BobtheCkroach
02-05-2007, 08:11 PM
Must suck to be Edgerrin James.

I think going to the Cardinals would warrant that, regardless of what happened to the colts when he left :P

I think the funniest of situations is Vanderjagt. 4 years ago peyton calls him a liquored up, drunk, bum or something like that. He responds by saying that Peyton and Dungy will never be able to win the Super Bowl.

Well, they have their superbowl, and as of mid this year, Vanderjagt was cut by the Cowboys and could very well be sitting somewhere all liquored up...

He Is Legend
02-05-2007, 08:11 PM
Colts own .

NastyDawg
02-05-2007, 08:16 PM
Well, they have their superbowl, and as of mid this year, Vanderjagt was cut by the Cowboys and could very well be sitting somewhere all liquored up...

Oh so very true, it's funny how his words came around to bite you in the butt.

Mpulse
02-07-2007, 07:41 PM
Man, I knew this day would come! The Indianapolis Colts are WORLD CHAMPIONS!! The fans all gathered downtown, waiting patiently in single-digit temps to see the Colts make their way to the RCA Dome riding on floats in parade fashion, shaking hands, high-fiving... I am so happy for Manning, Dungy, Irsay, Pollian, and the rest of the Colts players, the staff.... all the way down to the lowly janitor that works at the training facilty. I am proud to be a Colts fan.

To get more highlights /pics of our win / celebration, go to:

www.wthr.com and www.indystar.com