PDA

View Full Version : The word Ass

FUS1ON
02-06-2007, 01:16 AM
The last time I checked Ass is not a censored word here. If you are going to use the word Ass, then spell Ass correctly and don't add the *s, $$s or whatever to the word Ass giving the impression that your Ass is bypassing the censor. I have to warn you though, use the word Ass in the wrong way and your Ass will be in trouble.

Seriously though, i've seen several people doing this in the past and was curious why this is being done? :rolleyes:

Wiper
02-06-2007, 01:33 AM
Making a spamthread about which words are censored and which not is a "no go" ha? :P

Nitro
02-06-2007, 04:55 AM
oh dear...

Asian Invasian
02-06-2007, 06:45 AM
ass

MassacreAL
02-06-2007, 02:18 PM
you cant simply ban word ass becouse mass would work

BobtheCkroach
02-06-2007, 02:30 PM
Oh, stop harassing Sho, M***acreAl. :P:P

Agreed, though. Most words, when edited, really don't hurt anything else, but ass would mean that all kind of words would get edited.

Mass. Pass. Bass. Lass. Lasso. Assassinate/assassin (oh, double edit!)

ha ha! That'd be funny.

"In the 1860's, John Wilkes Booth ******inated President Lincoln."

BobtheCkroach
02-06-2007, 02:33 PM
Making a spamthread about which words are censored and which not is a "no go" ha? :P

HA HA HA!!!

Words that are censored:

:rofl:

That'd be hilarious!

Pure_Evil
02-06-2007, 05:10 PM
The last time I checked Ass is not a censored word here. If you are going to use the word Ass, then spell Ass correctly and don't add the *s, $$s or whatever to the word Ass giving the impression that your Ass is bypassing the censor. I have to warn you though, use the word Ass in the wrong way and your Ass will be in trouble.

Seriously though, i've seen several people doing this in the past and was curious why this is being done? :rolleyes:
should we address the word "anal" here too :rolleyes: :P ;)

:devil: :wave:

Asian Invasian
02-07-2007, 08:12 AM
anal

Mr Clean
02-09-2007, 03:39 AM

So basically Sho, you are curious about ass usage by the members here...isn't that what got that Super Bowl Snickers commercial pulled off the air? :P

Pure_Evil
02-09-2007, 05:18 AM
So basically Sho, you are curious about ass usage by the members here...isn't that what got that Super Bowl Snickers commercial pulled off the air? :P:rofl::drink:

rancid monkey
02-09-2007, 10:14 AM
ass

anal

LOL! :rofl:

Xeno
02-10-2007, 12:02 AM
you a**es!!