PDA

View Full Version : Catacombs is now a free download

BobtheCkroach
02-06-2007, 03:56 PM
Hey folks, I don't play myself, but I read this on a gaming site that I peruse and figured you folks might like to know (i didn't see anything that looked like someone had already posted)

EA Mythic today announced that "Catacombs(TM)," the fifth expansion for the critically-acclaimed MMO "Dark Age of Camelot(R)," is available to all current and retired players as a free download. All accounts have been granted access to the expansion content.

The "Catacombs" expansion introduces improved graphics, five new character classes, three massive underground cities, and instanced dungeons to the world of Camelot. Players can download the "Catacombs" files at http://catacombs.darkageofcamelot.com/downloads.php. Former players returning to the game can re-activate their account, regain their original characters and take advantage of the online availability of the expansion.

"Catacombs" requires the original "Dark Age of Camelot" and the "Shrouded Isle(TM)" expansion to play. These games are available as a single, convenient 14-day free trial at www.darkageofcamelot.com/downloads.

Sepra
02-06-2007, 07:43 PM
Yep, tyvm Bob. Trials of Atlantis client is at it's end very, very soon now that LoTM is released.

Death Engineer
02-06-2007, 08:12 PM
Well it's about time... ;) Now I can actually try it out and see the "new camelot." Or perhaps I will spend time with my kids... Hmmm.

Death Engineer
02-07-2007, 04:10 AM
They're not quite old enough. But believe me, I have had such dreams. My wife calls them nightmares...

Slash
02-07-2007, 10:00 PM
Webkinz, Webkinz, Webkinz....

Sepra
02-08-2007, 01:11 AM
Webkinz is teh win for kids. (though your kids are still too young for them also DE) Sherbert bunny inc!

Hey Word, we should exchange SN names. Maybe our kids could play!

Mr Clean
02-09-2007, 01:48 AM
They're not quite old enough. But believe me, I have had such dreams. My wife calls them nightmares...

LOL She must be related to mine then...

SASQUATCH
02-09-2007, 07:21 PM

LOL :D

Squirlie
02-27-2007, 03:17 PM
Just be like me and make your kids play whatever game you are playing. Force them to farm you gold. Force them to level your toons. Make your house version of the chinese gold farming places.

It has worked very well for me in the past. And when Warhammer comes out, it will work for me again...

Mr Clean
03-01-2007, 01:51 AM
Just be like me and make your kids play whatever game you are playing. Force them to farm you gold. Force them to level your toons. Make your house version of the chinese gold farming places.

It has worked very well for me in the past. And when Warhammer comes out, it will work for me again...

LOL

I am looking forward to Warhammer as well, although for much purer reasons than yours :P

Squirlie
03-19-2007, 06:24 PM
LOL

I am looking forward to Warhammer as well, although for much purer reasons than yours :P

Warhammer just cant come out quick enough. WoW is loosing its appeal with BC. I yearn from some RvR

Squirlie
03-19-2007, 06:32 PM
LOL

Warhammer just cant come out quick enough. WoW is loosing its appeal with BC. I yearn from some RvR. I miss old school frontier with 3-13 of my close OOD peeps strapped to my ass. Sometimes with squirlie botted for speed. Pixiie was the fastest yellow mezz in old emain :)

Mr Clean
03-20-2007, 03:41 AM
Warhammer just cant come out quick enough. WoW is loosing its appeal with BC. I yearn from some RvR. I miss old school frontier with 3-13 of my close OOD peeps strapped to my ass. Sometimes with squirlie botted for speed. Pixiie was the fastest yellow mezz in old emain :)

Aye :) ...we will need to coordinate to make sure we are all on the same server.

Slash
03-20-2007, 07:45 PM
Pixxie had blue mez, noob!

Squirlie
03-28-2007, 02:12 PM
Pixxie had blue mez, noob!

I stand corrected. Pixiie had the fastest BLUE mezz in the game!!! dammit. I forgot I was speced as a nooking sorc. So.. it was the stickiest blue mezz on the server :P

Are you guys still playing regular?

Sepra
03-28-2007, 03:21 PM
I've been playing with a grp of people on classic.

Pack
03-29-2007, 02:30 AM
So does that mean that I'm still too young?
Cuz I'll be 1 year old next week!!!

Squirlie
03-29-2007, 12:23 PM
Well I played Dark Age for 4 years, I have played WoW for over 2 years. Once again the vicious cycle of guild turmoil has turned me off to a gain (WoW). I think the next game I am going to make sure that it doesnt get to that point again. But of course it will. I should make a thid twink and come own it up with Term.

V98ci
03-31-2007, 03:54 AM
Well I played Dark Age for 4 years, I have played WoW for over 2 years. Once again the vicious cycle of guild turmoil has turned me off to a gain (WoW). I think the next game I am going to make sure that it doesnt get to that point again. But of course it will. I should make a thid twink and come own it up with Term.

Own it up? YOu? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!