PDA

View Full Version : Icy Lake Michigan

BobtheCkroach
02-20-2007, 11:58 PM
I do hate this cold weather, but if there's one thing it's good for, it's some pretty freakin' awesome scenery. Britt and I went down to Lake Michigan b/c we heard it was all coated with ice and whatnot. It was pretty cool checking it out. I think we're gonna go back tomorrow a bit later and get some better sunset pictures, b/c with all the ice it's really perfect for that (I think we'll bring the dog along too, as it's 40 ish now and she can handle it)

Check it out: http://www.andyandbrittany.com/albums/lake_michigan/album/index.html

Mad Fox
02-21-2007, 12:06 AM
NICE pics

NastyDawg
02-21-2007, 01:14 AM
Awesome Pictures Bob, I bet you it was windy there?

FUS1ON
02-21-2007, 01:48 AM
Awesome pics but man I do not see how you all deal with that stuff, i'm out and about today running around with shorts and a golf shirt on.

Bingo
02-21-2007, 02:00 AM
Man those are some incredible pics. Thanks for sharing those. Looks like a LOT of fun.

BobtheCkroach
02-21-2007, 02:29 AM
Awesome pics but man I do not see how you all deal with that stuff, i'm out and about today running around with shorts and a golf shirt on.

LOL...it all just depends on where you're from...it hit 40 today. My official rule is that once the weather hits 40, I wear shorts. The only reason I didn't have them on in these pictures is b/c I went there straight outta work, and I don't wear shorts for work. It was the warmest day we've had in a month, easy.

The wind wasn't too bad, actually. and yes - it has been fun when I've had a chance to enjoy it. We went sledding the other day with neighbors and had a blast.

Mr Clean
02-21-2007, 05:09 AM

Oof, I'd rather see the icy lake...:P

Xeno
02-21-2007, 02:17 PM
love the second picture:o, nice job:thumbs: