PDA

View Full Version : Baby gets sick after rolling on E

Nitro
02-21-2007, 02:58 PM
A seven-month-old baby is in a stable condition in hospital after reportedly swallowing an ecstasy tablet.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/kent/6379097.stm

NastyDawg
02-21-2007, 03:08 PM
The poor little baby, mother should shot!

Mad Fox
02-21-2007, 04:58 PM
Yikes that is terrible. The bigger wuestion is how the baby got that pill. If i had to guess the baby had a little help from an adult.

Sirc
02-22-2007, 12:51 AM
The bigger wuestion is how the baby got that pill. If i had to guess the baby had a little help from an adult.

Not necessarily. Ecstasy use in the 6-12 month age group has skyrocketed over the past 3 years. Underground infant "ecstasy dens", operating under the guise of child care facilities, have been discovered in several major cities. Unattended babies in strollers sitting at street corners are becoming more and more common as the infant dealers become bolder. If you have a child in this age group you should watch for the following symptoms:

1. A frequent need to be picked up and hugged.
2. Problems sleeping - waking up in the middle of the night anxious and crying.
3. Pacifier and teething-ring use to deal with teeth clenching.
4. Nausea - frequent spitting up.
5. An unusual interest in brightly-colored objects.
6. Depression - inability to get out of bed by themselves in the morning.
7. Unexplained mood swings.
8. Discovering your child out in public without a diaper with a shaven head and small lips tattooed on it's wrist.

This is a serious issue. If your infant exhibits these symptoms then there is a good chance that it has fallen under the influence of this insidious drug. An intervention is required immediately.

FUS1ON
02-22-2007, 01:11 AM
Man you have some imagination

Sirc
02-22-2007, 01:26 AM
Man you have some imagination

Imagination. I like that. It sounds so much nicer than insanity.

* Turns and yells at the voices to stop badgering him *

Mr Clean
02-22-2007, 02:00 AM
Not necessarily. Ecstasy use in the 6-12 month age group has skyrocketed over the past 3 years. Underground infant "ecstasy dens", operating under the guise of child care facilities, have been discovered in several major cities. Unattended babies in strollers sitting at street corners are becoming more and more common as the infant dealers become bolder. If you have a child in this age group you should watch for the following symptoms:

1. A frequent need to be picked up and hugged.
2. Problems sleeping - waking up in the middle of the night anxious and crying.
3. Pacifier and teething-ring use to deal with teeth clenching.
4. Nausea - frequent spitting up.
5. An unusual interest in brightly-colored objects.
6. Depression - inability to get out of bed by themselves in the morning.
7. Unexplained mood swings.
8. Discovering your child out in public without a diaper with a shaven head and small lips tattooed on it's wrist.

This is a serious issue. If your infant exhibits these symptoms then there is a good chance that it has fallen under the influence of this insidious drug. An intervention is required immediately.

LOL

Caged Anger
02-22-2007, 03:50 AM
Sirc, I'll be honest, you actually had me going there until the last line :D

n1:thumbs: