PDA

View Full Version : Death to the law makers

ME BIGGD01
03-01-2007, 09:57 AM
and the people who vote them in.

http://www.news-press.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20070227/NEWS01/70227062/1075

http://www.laweekly.com/general/features/the-town-the-law-forgot/15731/

Caged Anger
03-01-2007, 01:15 PM
phhhbbbbttt :P

People coming into this country without proper paperwork = illegal
People coming from a country other than USA = alien

Put em together and what do you get? THE PROPER TERM! :\

Nitro
03-01-2007, 02:44 PM
Death is not nice to wish upon someone. Love is what you should have. Sadness is what you should feel when someone loses their senses like those in your link.

FUS1ON
03-01-2007, 04:06 PM
I liked your post Caged, here is the face of the enemy
http://www.flsenate.gov/Legislators/index.cfm?Members=View+Page&District_Num_Link=033&Submenu=1&Tab=legislators&chamber=Senate&CFID=29569860&CFTOKEN=70392466

As for the other story, as great as we have today, back in the day this kind of crap would have gotten dealt with before it even got this far. We are being far too nice.

Shit like this pisses me off to no end, look on the flagpole. That is at a LA highschool where a protest took place. The assholes took our flag down, put the Mexican flag on top on it and placed ours upside down.
http://www.captainsquartersblog.com/mt/pubfiles/upsidedown004.jpg

And then you have this shit
http://img254.imageshack.us/img254/907/mexicobillboardln7.jpg

Thankfully someone with some balls came along and fixed it. ;)
http://img254.imageshack.us/img254/8355/mexicobillboardfixeduv4.jpg

NastyDawg
03-01-2007, 04:20 PM
It's just a shame we have to put up with this crap, it's really time it stops!

Caged Anger
03-01-2007, 04:59 PM
you live in America, learn gosh darn english just like everyone that came before you :<

BobtheCkroach
03-01-2007, 05:06 PM
you live in America, learn gosh darn english just like everyone that came before you :<

Pretty sure this has been posted @ GM before, but it's fitting:

Mad Fox
03-01-2007, 05:17 PM
I'm not overly concerned. People have been coming here for years. Learning english, and adjustting properly. It's least on my list.

I think universal healthcare, education ( which would help with absorbing culture) , and the loss of the power of the dollar.

FUS1ON
03-01-2007, 05:54 PM
Yeah that is the problem .... it's the least concern on too many people's list, especially those in power.

Mad Fox
03-01-2007, 06:19 PM
Yeah that is the problem .... it's the least concern on too many people's list, especially those in power.

But immigration is a natural occurance. When the Irish, Italian, Polish, and Chinese came there were the same concerns. Everything turned out to be alright. They certainly are stealing your jobs. They are doing the jobs that Americans won't do. And let them have their culture, Heck in little Italy Italian is still spoken. They will assimliate just wait.

Caged Anger
03-01-2007, 06:42 PM
But immigration is a natural occurance. When the Irish, Italian, Polish, and Chinese came there were the same concerns. Everything turned out to be alright. They certainly are stealing your jobs. They are doing the jobs that Americans won't do. And let them have their culture, Heck in little Italy Italian is still spoken. They will assimliate just wait.

We won't do the jobs because they don't pay enough to make it worthwhile

FUS1ON
03-01-2007, 07:28 PM

Yeah, yeah, yeah I hear you. Let me give you an example of how we are being over accommodating to the Mexicans ... at our local Lowes the aisle signs are done in two languages English and Spanish. I don't see those other languages you mentioned being used.

This is America and we speak English here. If you come here, learn it, use it or go back home.

Mad Fox
03-01-2007, 08:25 PM
Yeah, yeah, yeah I hear you. Let me give you an example of how we are being over accommodating to the Mexicans ... at our local Lowes the aisle signs are done in two languages English and Spanish. I don't see those other languages you mentioned being used.

This is America and we speak English here. If you come here, learn it, use it or go back home.

Don't blame that on them. Blame that on the consumer culture. Blame companies who want$$$$$$

BobtheCkroach
03-01-2007, 08:28 PM
Don't blame that on them. Blame that on the consumer culture. Blame companies who want$$$$$$

No, that definitely gets blamed on the people. If people came to this country and learned the language, the company could get the money without that. It's because they come across the border and think they can get away without knowing a lick of english. I live 2500 miles from Mexico but when i worked @ sams club, I probably had at least 1 customer a week that I would have to communicate via freakin' sign language & body language b/c they couldn't speak anything but spanish.

If I was lucky, they had their translat..erm..child with them.

That's ridiculous.

Mad Fox
03-01-2007, 09:29 PM
No, that definitely gets blamed on the people. If people came to this country and learned the language, the company could get the money without that. It's because they come across the border and think they can get away without knowing a lick of english. I live 2500 miles from Mexico but when i worked @ sams club, I probably had at least 1 customer a week that I would have to communicate via freakin' sign language & body language b/c they couldn't speak anything but spanish.

If I was lucky, they had their translat..erm..child with them.

That's ridiculous.

If you didnt have to learn you wouldnt. I think its overblown

Goober
03-01-2007, 09:46 PM
They certainly are stealing your jobs. They are doing the jobs that Americans won't do. .

Maybe some of them, but for the most part they are taking over the construction industry. Starting their own framing, block and brick laying, concrete and landscaping companies. Underbidding the local contractors because they will work for less and are now taking business away from well established companies.

Die Hard
03-01-2007, 10:15 PM
Sheesh!!! The UK has been accommodating half of eastern europe for the last 10 years and exactly the same thing is happening here.

Where I live it's now called "little poland"

It's a way of life for rich countries. Live with it or move out :o

FUS1ON
03-01-2007, 10:20 PM
Live with it or move out :o

Screw that shit! I was here before them, they can go back home! :rolleyes:

Die Hard
03-01-2007, 10:51 PM
So, you're going to live with it? ;)

FUS1ON
03-01-2007, 11:31 PM
So, you're going to live with it? ;)

No, it's not like that over here. Changes will have to be made and get some of the current wussy ass politically correct politicians out of office.

Sirc
03-02-2007, 12:09 AM
Sheesh!!! The UK has been accommodating half of eastern europe for the last 10 years and exactly the same thing is happening here.

Where I live it's now called "little poland"

It's a way of life for rich countries. Live with it or move out :o

They'll keep coming until the jobless rate is so high and the economy is so poor that they'll have no reason to immigrate to the UK. You live with that if you want. We'd rather maintain control of the situation. ;)

ME BIGGD01
03-02-2007, 01:46 AM
Mad Fox, it is people like you that are ruining this country. It is people like you that make the criminals the victims. You always have a comment that disregards the the actual American person. I will never accept anything you say and never once do you have a valid point that is correct. You sympathise for everything anti American. Again I repeat it is your kind that i hate the most in this country and no matter what or how many arguments I may have had with people on this forum I always knew that if I met them we would probably get along. That is not the case if you and I ever met. I will honestly say I hate your views not only because they hurt my country but because you never make a valid point. Things like They do the jobs that Americans wont is nothing but horse shit. I imagine your mommy and daddy are probably filthy rich and probably have never done any sort of hard labor in their life. If you come back and say different and they are blue collar workers I will say than you are even more foolish.

Now another comment you made was that The Irish, Italians came over but your fail to mention how they came over and why. They did not sneak in. They did not come over illegally. MY father inlaw who lives with us is from Italy and was brought here because America wanted people in his trade. He came to America like other immigrants to make a life for them and do adapt the American dream. Do not be an ignorant fool and compare these people such as my ancestors to the Illegals that are invading. Dont make stupid remarks such as we need these people here to do jobs that Americans won't do. I am sure you would be beat to a pulp by some family that can not find work or another family where someone has to work three jobs just to keep a roof over their families heads. I take your comments as an insult that Americans are lazy. You have no idea and at your age how would you considering you are just a few years from being breast fed.

Go out there and try to make a life for yourself without mommy and daddy. See how easy you have it without that luxury that makes you so unrealistic to the actual Americans that suffer fromn people like you. Get out in the real world before you make judgements. Your kind are to busy feeling sorry for the people that are not suppose to be here and worry that they are taken care of. Well it's your kind that makes a mess in this country that makes familys like mine have to pay a premium on health insurance every month. Do you know what happends if I dont make the $1249.00 a month (yes thats just the health insurance) payment every month? They cancel the next day and families like mine that have a sick person suffers and dies. Thats the ****ing reality that your kind ignore as long as you can feel good about yourself being ignorant. Yes that is what nt hate dwells on about your kind and honestly I mean every word I say when I say what I say becaus eyour kind who have there head up their ass just talk talk talk talk without anything that makes this country good. This is what I mean about your kind is ruining this country. As someone else mention this would not have been tolerated back in the day but now we have all these scumbag liberal groups. gay and les groups, tree hug groups, minority groups, global warming groups, and who the **** cares what anyone is. If you are a gay great for you I do not give a rats ass. If you want to save the planet go stick a tree up your ass. If you are black hispanic white chinese purple green have three balls no tits fat ass, who cares I dont just make your life better and don't make any part of your life part of mine. All this political correctness where if you say something about any of these groups is sickening. I Just dont care so why do these groups make it like I have to? It's all the same and these people who feel they make this country better are wrong and deserve death not because they are what they are but because they have to let me know they are. Why cant people just live there life and looking to get over which is what all these groups do. Why is it these people only think their voice means something.

It may seem I went off topic but if you do not understand my point you need to try to figure it out. It is all of these things that ruin this country because never is any of this productive. These groups do nothing productive. These illegals do nothing productive. When I say productive I meanmake this country better. Ask yourself if you are part of any of these groups is productive for this country. Then ask yourself what does it matter if you are what you are that it makes this country a better place. All these screams for equality don't stop until the scale is tipped in their direction such as victims are compensated for nothing.

As far as illegals, Americans should do what is needed to protect their land from this cancer. A few years ago here in NY a couple of them were pickked up for work or so they thought. They were beat up and lit on fire until their lest few breaths of life. Although this may seem harsh and yes it is, the guys that did it said they were sick of these illegals. Now in my book, these men should not have been charged for murder because they did not murder anyone that was legally in this country. Yes its was harsh what they did but if they say they were protecting their country from this cancer I accept that for reasoning.

So Fox, let me give you my views on why these illegals not immigrants are bad for this country. Hate me as much as I hate you but have a valid point if you want to bring my country down.

MY LIST WHY
They did not come in this country the proper way and snuck in illegally
They bring diseases and other bad things over the border when they sneak in.
They do not care to learn english and make appear as America needs them.
They cost honest taxpaying Americans their Jobs.
They lower the standards of living in America
They lower the standards in Schools.
They do not pay taxes for their work.
THey cause Americans to lose benifits, and standard of work ethics. Unions have become trash today because of this.
They cost reduced salaries for the blue collar workers (which the blue collars are the back bone of this country.)
They reduce the quality control and consumer appreciation.
They cause a large amount of crime with their gangs and livng
They cause higher taxes because they do not pay any and get welfare for there refusal of birth control (which is their plan they get more money this way) and make taxpayers suffer because they have to fit the bill for them.
They ruin the quality of neighborhoods and communities. (drive around and look at their populated space.) (No better yet see if you can walk through after dark.)
They over populate the schools that English becomes the second language.
They refuse to accept the American dream and send their money back to their countries.
They are not here to make a better life but ruin the lives of hard working families.
They cause politicians to make up more bullshit how great these people are but the truth is they are just looking to get that extra vote.

This list can go on and on and there is truth to what I say. You watch ten years from now. The writing is already on the wall because of these groups who shove this bullshit down our throats. I urge all American to refuse this and not to accept it. Write your congress man and tell them you do not accept this. Do not shop, eat, use any company that is hiring illegals. In fact let the owner know that you will not shop there or not use their services becaus ethey have illegals working for them. Report all comapnies that have illegals working. Stand your ground America and refuse this cancer. Be the chemo and destroy this cancer. Pay a little extra and shop at the stores that have Americans working there. Let that owner know why you shop there. Let your family and friends know where they should shop and explain doing so will make this country what it was. Accepting anything else will only one day come back to even bite you on your ass.

Now Fox, you will probably come back and try to tell me about my kind of people. My anger and rage and apearnce of destruction for human life is completely false in reality except when it comes to making the life of my child and family and better, fellow Americans bad.

MY kind don't care of your sexual preference.
My kind don't care what color your skin as long as you are not using it as a crutch.
My kind fights for his countries and rights
My kind pays their bills and taxes and even health insurance no matter what and don;t take the easy way out as long as they are capable of doing so health wise.
My kind don't care if you are fat, thin, big nose, bald, walk funny, talk funny, big, small, ugly, pretty as long as you do the right thing by people and have respect for others.
My kind works and then spends time with family and friends and help each other out when someone needs it.
My kind helps out complete strangers when they see they need help.
My kind still opens doors for ladies and even men if they are first ti the door.
My kind buys only American cars not just because they are American but because they a built by Americans. (yes toyota builds cars in America to sell in America but until our American cars are being sold as freely in their countries I still won't buy non American cars).
MY kind loves their fellow American
My kind believes in Christ or another Faith(regardless of being a sinner)
MY kind wants the best this country should offer to the people of America not the people that don't belong in America.
My kind believe that all are welcomed to America because that is what America stands for.
My kind believes that if you come to America, you come legally and adapt America as your home.
My kind hates all of these groups that think they deserve more (as mentions earlier).
My kind are kind but F with us or our country and you will be brought down.
MY kind will kick the ass of anyone who tries to burn the American flag.
MY kind mowes his own lawn.
MY kind don't care what others think about them.

Nitro
03-02-2007, 01:58 AM
only 14 more months in this hellhole...

Mr Clean
03-02-2007, 02:00 AM
Death is not nice to wish upon someone. Love is what you should have. Sadness is what you should feel when someone loses their senses like those in your link.

This from a kid that thinks pot cures diseases.

Nitro
03-02-2007, 02:02 AM

what has one to do with the other? o.O

i have never seen, smoked, touched, nore injested the Devil's Weed

Mr Clean
03-02-2007, 02:16 AM
BIGG makes an excellent post. There are always people coming to America that don't speak the language, don't know the culture, and struggle to adapt. There are three main differences of those in the past from the infestation of today:

1) They entered this country LEGALLY
2) They paid their taxes once they got here
3) They WANTED to be American citizens

No one here has any problem with someone wanting to become a citizen legally. More power to them. But these people have no desire to do any of those things, only make money to send home since their own country is a pathetic shambles that continues to be rife with corruption and inefficiency.

That Tennessee politician may be "offended" by the term alien, but it is used quite correctly. Even those defending the people who can't speak English don't know enough to understand their own language. Go figure.

And it's not that I don't have pity for these people who don't want to stay in Mexico or any other country in similiar straits. But I can't ignore the needs of my own fellow Americans while running to the aid of these people. They use emergency room facilities, they commit crimes, they drive on the roads, use the utilities, receive Social Security or state disability even, all without paying one cent in taxes. THAT is why so many people have a problem with them. They are a drain on systems that is already seeing too many American citizens falling through the cracks (Like that kid who died from a bum tooth, if you saw that story on MSNBC.com today).

Send them back. Not because we want to, but because we need to...

Caged Anger
03-02-2007, 02:53 AM
and never once do you have a valid point that is correct

um Biggs, I do believe Mad Fox has at least made one valid point in the past day...

From "Man Blames Burrito for Paralysis" Posted By Nitrostatic

"Cramps and diarrhea . . thats the usual symptoms of a burrito"

I dunno about anyone else...but no statement more true has ever been posted on this forum :D

(lets not get too heavy in here :)

ME BIGGD01
03-02-2007, 04:11 AM
I seem heave because I feel strongly about what I say. I think it is wrong to think I do not have passion for people. I do think my way will save more lives then end lives. It's just that people don't always seem to think about what the reactions to what we do today and how it affects the future. Just like terrorism. I would rather see the countries destroyed that support it rather than a country destroyed from it. IT has nothing to do with people dying in my book but it has all to do with saving the lives of the innocent. I imagine that atleast a few understand what I am saying in my rants.

By the way I am glad I missed that other topic.

Mad Fox
03-02-2007, 05:00 AM
Biggs, I can understand you anger and outrage. I am not saying that illegal immigration is acceptable, rather I am saying that there are larger issues that take prescedence over it.

Take it for what you will, my mother is a nurse, and my father a chemist. But my grandparents were hard working GE employees. Now I always thought that was an average American existence. I may be wrong.

I think that it is simply outrageous that you pay that much for insurance. I beleive in one of my previous posts i regarded health insurance as a larger issue.

Biggs I am all for the working man. I feel that he gets slighted in many aspects of life. My family works but i get little aid to pay for college. I also think that the poor should be enfranchised to pursue the American dream.

What is scary Biggs is that "your kind" and I have a lot in common. I think that you have mis directed anger at the larger success of others. The "filthy rich". Instead look behind you and see what others are striving for. I am sure if you really thought about it you would find that many people are looking for what your have. And I think that people should be allowed to get that.

I have been studing this notion of the American Dream and its consequence on American politics. And you know whats amazing. There is no defintion. To me it means to be a succesful attorney and have 4 car garage and a kidney shaped pool. To others it means seeing their kids go to collge. Yet to others it mean finishing high school and pursuing a trade and helping other sin their ethinc group. And to deny that to someone is a serious shame. I think that you Biggs are disgruntled not by "my kind" but "your kinds" failure to return to the days of the past.

As a side. Liberalism the ideology not the american political leaning is a forward thinking ideology that favors liberty and change. conservatism favors slow change and tradtional and antiquated ideas. History proves to us that Conservatism doesnt work. And yet the world hasnt fallen apart yet.

Sirc
03-02-2007, 05:47 AM

If someone has said that pot actually cures diseases, then I missed that. Pot is used to alleviate the pain caused by several diseases. And the nausea caused by chemo. Twist things all you want, but it has it's uses and should be at the very least allowed to be prescribed by a doctor if it helps. For you to say otherwise simply proves that you are a product of the machine. God bless whoever decides what you think. Or, you might try having an open mind and try thinking for yourself for once. Scary thought, eh? ;)

Naw, that's not for you. It's best you take comfort in the warm and comfy blanket of thought that the government provides for you.

Sirc
03-02-2007, 05:55 AM
only 14 more months in this hellhole...

To be followed by......?

Do you think any of the leading candidates haven't already been bought? The only way to clean up this government is to abolish political contributions and let potential candidates stand on their own merits and accomplishments. If you are not rich, and have rich friends, you cannot be president in this country. That's ****ed up.

ME BIGGD01
03-02-2007, 07:53 AM
"I think that you Biggs are disgruntled not by "my kind" but "your kinds" failure to return to the days of the past. "

With that you missed my point. It is not the the life in the past but the values which my kind is seeing destroyed by your kind. As for the american dream it has nothing to do with finances or wealth. It is living raising a healthy family and doing right by your fellow man and loving your country and make it greater. I'll have youknow I am not poor nor rich and at times like this I am always grateful that I am able to hold the ship for my family. My kind never buckle or give up. We continue to fight and no matter what comes at us we take it and make the best of it.

My kind would rather feed my people then let my people starve for others that are not part of our country.

Maybe one day something terrible might happen. Lets say another great depression or maybe something that causes chaos and disrupts the country. What do you think would happen? Do you think order would be quick? They way things are there two sides. The armed and the people who believe its wrong to own a weapon. There will also be the thugs that carry a weapon everyday. The problem is many Americans can not relate to this sort of thing. Anything can happen and until people wake the F up we will become weaker and weaker until we have been sold out by the politicians and the rest given away by the liberals. If times ever get that bad I will be eating the hearts of both.

No matter what Illegals are just 1 in the million things that are f'd up but because it's not considered to be an immediate threat, the point that it is already starting to take effect should be enough. I see it, many other people see it, when do the laws imply? Why do we have agencyies that are suppose take care of it. If everyone started robbing banks would that make it legal?

Die Hard
03-02-2007, 08:51 AM
We'd rather maintain control of the situation. ;)Sounds like you're doing a great job :rolleyes:

Nitro
03-02-2007, 06:26 PM
To be followed by......?

Do you think any of the leading candidates haven't already been bought? The only way to clean up this government is to abolish political contributions and let potential candidates stand on their own merits and accomplishments. If you are not rich, and have rich friends, you cannot be president in this country. That's ****ed up.

You obivously misinterpreted what I meant. We control the outcome of everything and soon I will show you how.

Mr Clean
03-02-2007, 09:44 PM
If someone has said that pot actually cures diseases, then I missed that. Pot is used to alleviate the pain caused by several diseases. And the nausea caused by chemo. Twist things all you want, but it has it's uses and should be at the very least allowed to be prescribed by a doctor if it helps. For you to say otherwise simply proves that you are a product of the machine. God bless whoever decides what you think. Or, you might try having an open mind and try thinking for yourself for once. Scary thought, eh? ;)

Naw, that's not for you. It's best you take comfort in the warm and comfy blanket of thought that the government provides for you.

Let me guess, your next post will be that you don't really care and how you don't like confrontation...

Yes, you missed it. You obviously learned nothing from that other thread, and I wonder if you even really read it. That is a real shame. Opportunities to learn are sometimes few and far between, and you missed yours. I hope that knowledge at least looked pretty as it soared over your head into the wild blue yonder.

The government didn't do any thinking in that thread. Respected universities, medical organizations, and properly conducted research is what carried the day. Rational thought and properly organized data will win the battle every time...

Mr Clean
03-02-2007, 09:46 PM
To be followed by......?

And how, exactly, are they going to be able to tavel around and disseminate their thoughts and ideas to the masses?

Mr Clean
03-02-2007, 09:47 PM
You obivously misinterpreted what I meant. We control the outcome of everything and soon I will show you how.

I would like to hear more on this. Please detail more of what you mean.

Nitro
03-02-2007, 11:54 PM
I would like to hear more on this. Please detail more of what you mean.

In due time old friend...in due time

Sirc
03-03-2007, 12:32 AM
Let me guess, your next post will be that you don't really care and how you don't like confrontation...

Yes, you missed it. You obviously learned nothing from that other thread, and I wonder if you even really read it. That is a real shame. Opportunities to learn are sometimes few and far between, and you missed yours. I hope that knowledge at least looked pretty as it soared over your head into the wild blue yonder.

The government didn't do any thinking in that thread. Respected universities, medical organizations, and properly conducted research is what carried the day. Rational thought and properly organized data will win the battle every time...

I said I was non-confrontational in real life. ;)

What was there to learn from the other thread? At least Nitro posted some information. Or was I supposed to learn from your sacred teachings? All you do is name drop various organizations to support your opinions. I could do that too. Unsubstantiated facts carried the day in that thread, from both of us. It was a typical internet discussion. Winning the Special Olympics and all that stuff. But the concept soared right over your head didn't it? Learn to interweb.

BTW, my views in this post are supported by the FBI, the CIA, MENSA, the Church of Scientology, respected mental institutions, various day-care facilities, the Manson Family, and Pee Wee Herman. So I win. Now give me a cookie. :)

EDITED: Stil lernin to spel

Mr Clean
03-14-2007, 01:33 AM
I said I was non-confrontational in real life. ;)

What was there to learn from the other thread? At least Nitro posted some information. Or was I supposed to learn from your sacred teachings? All you do is name drop various organizations to support your opinions. I could do that too. Unsubstantiated facts carried the day in that thread, from both of us. It was a typical internet discussion. Winning the Special Olympics and all that stuff. But the concept soared right over your head didn't it? Learn to interweb.

BTW, my views in this post are supported by the FBI, the CIA, MENSA, the Church of Scientology, respected mental institutions, various day-care facilities, the Manson Family, and Pee Wee Herman. So I win. Now give me a cookie. :)

EDITED: Stil lernin to spel

Nitro posted inaccurate information, which was corrected. And it was corrected by quoted reports from the same organizations that you are unimpressed with. Where I come from that is called referencing, not name-dropping...

What kind of cookie would you like? It is Girl Scout Cookie time, and personally I think the Samoas are the best...