PDA

View Full Version : By Sephi ;)

>>Bad_Boy<<
03-09-2007, 02:12 AM
sephi a thing meant man I want to speak to him with you by msn...;) it answers please;)

Sirc
03-09-2007, 02:19 AM
;) it answers please;)

It rubs the lotion on it's skin...

Not really trying to cause trouble here, I just found it amusing. Two people who don't speak English very well trying to communicate. In English. Interesting.

Brandon
03-09-2007, 02:51 AM

Not really trying to cause trouble here, I just found it amusing. Two people who don't speak English very well trying to communicate. In English. Interesting.

I think its quite funny watching to people trying to communicate in english when they cant speak it well. :P

Xeno
03-09-2007, 01:57 PM

who is the second person, sephi? sorry but he can speak english better thank you think

C4 Guy
03-11-2007, 07:04 PM
sephi a thing meant man I want to speak to him with you by msn...;) it answers please;)

Have you ever heard of that thing called "Private Message"? :confused:

Asian Invasian
03-27-2007, 03:55 PM

I honestly laughed when i read this too.

Are you talking about Sephiroth?/Winged Angel?

PuRe AnGeL
03-27-2007, 06:42 PM
whats funny is there both spanish:)

LMAO xD