PDA

View Full Version : Sirc's Life

Sirc
03-10-2007, 05:45 AM
It starts out really good, then gets sorta sad, then gets better.

Sirc eventually dies at the end. :bawling:

Caged Anger
03-10-2007, 06:06 AM
:rolleyes:

would expect no less from you :P

MassacreAL
03-10-2007, 09:56 AM
haha :funny: so now your life got better? thats good to hear

Sexyjess
03-10-2007, 12:08 PM
lol sounds ur married rofl muhaha :P ah right just read abou spoilers lol damn :P

Pure_Evil
03-10-2007, 12:56 PM
congratulations :confused:

Xeno
03-10-2007, 12:57 PM
Sirc eventually dies at the end. :bawling:
:rolleyes: what you not say

NastyDawg
03-10-2007, 03:43 PM
What took so long for the ending....lol

ME BIGGD01
03-10-2007, 06:36 PM
I look forward to reeading the book:thumbs:

Pathos
03-10-2007, 06:46 PM
Haha! Hilarious, Sirc! It cries out for a sequel!

Sircles 2: The Passion of the Thong

This one opens with a shot of a huge, house-sized boulder with a thong symbol carved into it. It shatters and out leaps... Sirc! Reborn!! With 3 days of stubble and wearing his famous thong as a cape! (Mainly to help distinguish this from Part 1, where he wore his thong as a crown.)

He also sports an eye patch... even though both of his eyes work just fine. That's how badass he is in this one. It seems God made like Unicron in 'Transformers the Movie' and ramped up his abilities. Uh oh!

Anyway, Mel Gibson finds out about it and options the movie rights. James Caviezel refuses to return, so instead they get Jason Statham. AKA The Transporter AKA someone every man should wanna worship! Jason prepares for the role by reading GameMecca archives and getting himself banned from, well, everywhere.

The Transpor-- err, Sirc spends the rest of the movie waving and smiling reassuringly from the safety of his chariot, occasionally stopping to bring bad guys back to life so he can forgive them!

He also manages to lose his shirt a lot. According to extensive research by Mel, this was considered hugely controversial for the time. Like i said: badass.

After a few more money shots it ends with a big matrix fight between him and arch-nemesis Pontius Pilates (looking far more toned since the last one). Sirc wins and Pontius Pilates takes the secret of his fabulous abs to the grave. Meanwhile Mel greenlights part 3.

...i won't spoil the rest.

Oh, and Mary Magdalene will be played by Jessica Alba. 100 million dollar opening weekend.

Mr Clean
03-14-2007, 02:40 AM
i heard this was the sequel to brokeback mountain

LOL