PDA

View Full Version : SUPER Paper Mario!

Gun Element
03-18-2007, 08:42 PM
As soon as I got the wii, I thought to myself "how wonderful would it be if their was games like Mario kart, super smash bros, Mario Party, Mario Tennis on the wii just like on the Gamecube... OMG I hope they have paper mario too!"

As I walked into the gaming store the other day, I saw the next Paper Mario advertisement and screamed (literally) and asked the guy at the counter when it comes out. April 9th!! So I pre-ordered it right off the bat and now I have something to look forward too!

As you can tell Im a guy who screams like a girl, but besides that I love these games. I have played the other 2 games with so much fun I was in heaven. It doesnt bother me how much text their is to read, it makes me get into the game even more.

I can't stress enough how much I love this game and how excited I am for the next release on the wii.

Just my 2 cents :)

Dangerous Dan
03-18-2007, 09:10 PM
this is my next Wii purchase...

GE, what's your friend code btw? I want to make up quite alist for when Smash Bros comes out :)

Gun Element
03-18-2007, 09:50 PM
I feel like a tard, but what are you asking for? Like my mii name or something?

Dangerous Dan
03-19-2007, 07:06 AM
isn't there some sort of 12 didgit number somewhere in the menus? like

XXXX-XXXX-XXXX ?

it's for sending emails and stuff last i checked... and i think Miis as well?

dunno, i don't have anyone on mine either, lol

MR. SLiK
03-19-2007, 08:34 AM
the game is gonna pwn, and i will grind it into the ground. Class be damned!

Gun Element
03-19-2007, 04:34 PM
isn't there some sort of 12 didgit number somewhere in the menus? like

XXXX-XXXX-XXXX ?

it's for sending emails and stuff last i checked... and i think Miis as well?

dunno, i don't have anyone on mine either, lol

Oh I had no idea. I might have to check that out because I would like to have some people on my wii as well :P