PDA

View Full Version : Is everything ok??

ME BIGGD01
03-24-2007, 07:49 AM
There are a few memebers that are MIA.

Jiminator and Slice?

Are these guys ok? I just noticed that these guys have not been around and Jim use to be here daily. Did something happen and are they ok? Although we communicate in the forum we do not communicate in real life and if something happened we may not get the chance to be aware.

If someone is in touch with either, let us know that they are ok:thumbs:

BobtheCkroach
03-24-2007, 07:58 AM
Slice hasn't really been a regular in well over a year now, maybe even approaching 2 years. He seems to drop in once in a while, but not that often.

JIM just disappeared one day. If you check is profile, his sig has an image that sams something like "Jiminator can be found at forums.3drealms.net" or something like that.

Die Hard
03-24-2007, 03:35 PM
Jim got a short term ban and never returned :(

FUS1ON
03-24-2007, 03:43 PM
I don't even remember who it was that fianally pulled the trigger on Jim or even what it was about, but he got his panties in a bunch and never returned.

I wish Slice came around more.

Asian Invasian
03-24-2007, 04:01 PM
I don't even remember who it was that fianally pulled the trigger on Jim or even what it was about, but he got his panties in a bunch and never returned.

I didn't even know that it happened that way. Honestly Jim was one of the coolest on these forums.. that sucks.

Sirc
03-24-2007, 05:42 PM

So the truth comes out. :(

This is hard to understand. I don't recall any thread were Jiminator's posts got out of hand. He is usually very level headed in comparison to some of us. "Finally pulling the trigger on Jim" implies that he was always some sort of a problem. That's never been the case.

I'd love to know who banned him, but it's probably better that I don't find out.

FUS1ON
03-24-2007, 05:50 PM
Yeah man I know .... Jim never broke any rules or tried to see just how much he could get away with. He was a perfect little angel. :rolleyes:

Just because you didn't see the thread, doesn't mean that it did not happen and you obviously didn't see it because it was moved.

Just for the record ... I had to go look it up earlier, but he posted a link to a video that was outside the rules and got banned for it.

Sirc
03-24-2007, 06:05 PM
Your sarcasm isn't necessary. But whatever.

FUS1ON
03-24-2007, 06:13 PM
Yeah well your "So the truth comes out." comment sort of struck me wrong as if I/we were trying to hide something and that was not the case.

I/we have better things to than to waste our time making an announcement every time I or one of the admins or owners makes a move so if you or the other members here didn't see something it would appear that nothing happened and I can see where you would say something like "that he was always some sort of a problem, That's never been the case." because to you that would appear to be the case.

Sirc
03-24-2007, 06:24 PM
Nevermind.

FUS1ON
03-24-2007, 06:51 PM
Nevermind.

LOL just nevermind? Where is the "Sho PM'ed me what he posted and he was wrong to post that" part? :P

Sirc
03-24-2007, 07:02 PM
LOL just nevermind? Where is the "Sho PM'ed me what he posted and he was wrong to post that" part? :P

Oh shut up. :P

Nitro
03-24-2007, 07:05 PM
Slice is super awesome. Drop by the GoDs forums and you'll see him.

Pure_Evil
03-24-2007, 07:47 PM
pissing in the wind la la la pissing in the wind.......:rolleyes:

Jake
03-24-2007, 08:18 PM
Asfsafasf