PDA

View Full Version : Man Hangs Self During a Chatroom Visit

EXEcution
03-25-2007, 05:21 AM
This is a very horrific, bizarre, and very unfortunate incident. A father of two was coaxed into committing suicide by chatroom users. Supposedly he was suffering through depression. Mind you this man killed himself on a webcam for everyone to see. I can't imagine brining myself to seeing this happen without interfering by threatening to call the police.

Full article below:
http://www.thisislondon.co.uk/news/article-23390052-details/Chatroom+users+%27egged+on+father+who+killed+himse lf+live+on+webcam%27/article.do

"One chatter said: 'F***ing do it, get on with it, get it round your neck. For F***'s sake he can't even do this properly'."

Asian Invasian
03-25-2007, 05:31 AM
That is just sad man, those people who egged him on are really messed up, and i hope they live their whole life with that in their mind.

Gun Element
03-25-2007, 05:57 AM
I believe that the care and concern from others, even though anonymous, would've prevented this from happening, 99% sure. Since it was the other way around..

Of course it does depend on the person. Wen I was at the point of suicide, just a little boost to do so, (and it could've been from anyone) I wouldn't be here right now.

Don't worry Im fine now. :)

Jake
03-25-2007, 11:27 AM
:down: for posting inappropriate images.

Pure_Evil
03-25-2007, 01:20 PM
what will be odd is when they sue the people who egged him on :confused:

I'm willing to bet the ex-wife figures a way to profit from this in the name of her children....:rolleyes:

NastyDawg
03-25-2007, 02:01 PM
Sad all the way around, I don't even think the picture Paradox posted should be on here.

PuRe AnGeL
03-25-2007, 02:07 PM
my friend becz was suicidal at one point and if it wasn't for one of her friends who told her mum about what she was about to do, i guess she wouldn't be one of my best friends now and i would never have met her.

I guess you'd have to be real sad to try and commit suicide, knowing you'd leave the world forever must be pretty scary. For any person who wants to kill themselves, they must be SO depressed to think that they can't start again in life and try again. I just don't understand.

Nitro
03-25-2007, 02:17 PM
That's horrible

and mods, please take that picture off

EXEcution
03-25-2007, 02:26 PM
Let me also point out that this was an "insult" chatroom. So the man willingly went in to be ridiculed perhaps to convince himself that he was having a breakdown and his life was worth nothing.

Nitro
03-25-2007, 02:31 PM
The mere fact that these "insult chatrooms" even exist says alot about the degenerative state of society.

FUS1ON
03-25-2007, 04:31 PM
The mere fact that these "insult chatrooms" even exist says alot about the degenerative state of society.

I agree man, there are real sick people out there that will go to any lengths to get their kicks. I feel sorry for that man, it's just a shame that someone in his life didn't spot the signs and catch him in time before he digressed so far.