PDA

View Full Version : in search of a USB headset

inakaotaku
03-27-2007, 07:05 PM
Anyone have a USB headset to recommend? I'm looking for something with good sound quality that's in the $30-$45 range. So far I've found this: http://www.hearotto.com/Products_OT6.aspx which looks like exactly what i want, only I haven't heard of the company so I'm scared to get it. Anyone used anything by OTTO?

Die Hard
03-27-2007, 07:15 PM
They look fine. Mine are very similar and I've had them for 2 years.

Never heard of the make when I bought them either so go for it man :thumbs:

ME BIGGD01
03-27-2007, 08:42 PM
try logitechs usb head phones. They are rated pretty good but you may need 10 dollars more to get a set.

inakaotaku
03-30-2007, 06:53 PM
They look fine. Mine are very similar and I've had them for 2 years.

Never heard of the make when I bought them either so go for it man :thumbs:

Glad to hear it cuz I ordered them yesterday! Yeah, I figure the price is right and I like what the OTTO website says about the company (the stuff is designed for good sound quality, not to look all slick and pretty). I'll let you know how they work out.

The last pair I had were logitech, but I broke them twice. A little too flimsy.

inakaotaku
05-11-2007, 10:45 PM
I got that USB set, works pretty well. At least I haven't yet snapped off the microphone like I did on all the USB headsets I've had so far, this one is more sturdy. They aren't sexy, but who sees me in them anyway? My mom when we video chat, maybe. They're definitely very comfortable, and they sound good, and that's what matters to me. I posted this to pass this along: OTTO sent me a promo code, it's "FREESHIP" and if you use it you get free shipping and 10% off either their bluetooth car kit, www.hearotto.com/Products_OT2.aspx, or their Mp3 player headset, www.hearotto.com/Products_OT3.aspx.

Die Hard
05-11-2007, 11:00 PM
Glad to hear it.

OTTO must be a close friend?

inakaotaku
05-15-2007, 03:38 PM
Nah, I'm just a fangirl. I think they sent out that promo to everyone who ever ordered from them because my cousin turned me onto them in the first place and he got it too and he hadn't ordered from them this year.