PDA

View Full Version : Green Buildings

Caged Anger
04-04-2007, 12:22 PM
http://blog.wired.com/sterling/2007/04/big_big_green.html

Getting more popular, I think it looks kinda cool :)

Mad Fox
04-04-2007, 01:44 PM
I think that there should be some sort of standard tofor all new buildings or new renovations to have a green element

NastyDawg
04-04-2007, 01:48 PM
Caged needs to get some sleep he's been on the net a long time today..... LOL just kidding Caged

Well I been haring and see more and more about this kind of building, There is a bank in my area that is in the process of building a Green Building. I just read about it in the paper a few weeks back. They are going to put 3 windmills on top of there new 40 story building, along with special made glass windows that are to help reduce the cost up to 40% on energy used buy the building.

Caged Anger
04-04-2007, 02:57 PM
Caged needs to get some sleep he's been on the net a long time today..... LOL just kidding Caged

nah, just spending a lot of time in boring classes :P

Mad Fox
04-04-2007, 04:11 PM
nah, just spending a lot of time in boring classes :P

I use time in boring classes to think about the meaning of life....or look at the girls

Gun Element
04-04-2007, 04:41 PM
I use time in boring classes to think about the meaning of life....or look at the girls

I wish I could do that, except the girls are already parents, old, are pregnant. :P

Good ol' community college.

I bet that guy used his boring classes to think about plants on a building and look how popular he's becoming :P I guess school's education is not what counts, but the time you have IN the class to think to yourself that does. What a world...