PDA

View Full Version : blood is pumping

ME BIGGD01
04-06-2007, 12:52 PM
This game ROCKS!!!!!!!!

My blood pumps like it use to when I played sam. Non Stop action. I am not seeing you guys much on any servers. I look forward to the head shots;) .

As soon as I find where the screenies are being taken I will post some. Big Daddy Loves the killing!!!!!!!!!

krazy
04-06-2007, 02:55 PM
Thats great to hear Biggs.:wootrock: Im hit and miss depending on schedule. F12 for screenshot. They are sent to activision/cod2/main/screenshots by default. To answer your other thread the servers on 1.2 are located in NY/NJ. I did make one 1.3 so if anyone wants to go to that level. If anyone does play 1.3 pm me I have some questions that might be benficial.:D

OUTLAWS CHICO
04-10-2007, 04:47 AM
I play 1.3 ,Glad you like it Bigg

Punisher
04-12-2007, 05:22 PM
I picked up the war chest edition last night on my way home. Spent about 2 hours in the Reaper's server (v1.2 dm). I saw you win several games Biggs.

It is definitely non stop action, but going to take me longer to gain some proficiency than I had hoped.

ME BIGGD01
04-13-2007, 03:20 AM
Hey Punisher, how ya been bro? Long time!!!

Yeah I hate to brag but I seem to be a natural in this game but then again I reconfigured my system specificaly for this game. It's as fast as Sam if you ask me and maybe a little faster at times.

What helps me is having the X-FI sound unit with headphones which allows me to hear which direction an enemy is or firing from. Like I said I get pumped so much in this game.

Oh and if you ever see me taunting anyone, don't take me serious. I just get into so much:thumbs:

Punisher
04-13-2007, 01:29 PM
The game is fast paced I will say that. I think the part I have the hardest time with is aiming. Getting used to lining up down the gun barrel is a new twist. But it's fun.

NightBreed
04-15-2007, 01:45 PM
Been with ya in some good games lately, Biggs !!! And I agree 100%, just as fast as Sam ever was !!

xDs NB <----- me