PDA

View Full Version : GTA IV Details released

BobtheCkroach
04-12-2007, 01:52 PM
We get some details, finally. Looking forward to it!

http://www.gamespot.com/news/6168906.html?om_act=convert&om_clk=newstop&tag=newstop;title;1

Xeno
04-12-2007, 02:18 PM
I always loved & enjoyed the GTA Series and GTA 6 is gonna pwn like every GTA
did
love the trailer (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y9nGzfTGzPA) :woohoo:

Ibrahim
04-12-2007, 02:24 PM
The Graphic looks cool :thumbs:

GTA SERIES ROCKS :wootrock:

BobtheCkroach
04-12-2007, 02:52 PM
I always loved & enjoyed the GTA Series and GTA 6 is gonna pwn like every GTA
did
love the trailer (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y9nGzfTGzPA) :woohoo:

6? You mean 4?

Xeno
04-12-2007, 03:08 PM
GTA I (1),
GTA II (2),
GTA III (3),
GTA Vice City (4),
GTA San Andreas (5),
GTA IV (6)

there excist GTA 1969 but I don't count it :P

BobtheCkroach
04-12-2007, 04:45 PM
GTA I (1),
GTA II (2),
GTA III (3),
GTA Vice City (4),
GTA San Andreas (5),
GTA IV (6)

there excist GTA 1969 but I don't count it :P

Yeah, but if you're going to number them like that, then it's at least 8 or 10.

You've forgotten Vice City Stories, Liberty City Stories, and, is there maybe a San Andreas stories.

The numbering schemes has always coincided with new engines, I believe. They a new engine for GTA II, then another new one for GTAIII...that lasted for several games (GTA3, VC,SA,VCS,LCS,SAS) and now GTAIV has a new engine again.

Xeno
04-12-2007, 05:01 PM
Yeah, but if you're going to number them like that, then it's at least 8 or 10.

You've forgotten Vice City Stories, Liberty City Stories, and, is there maybe a San Andreas stories.

The numbering schemes has always coincided with new engines, I believe. They a new engine for GTA II, then another new one for GTAIII...that lasted for several games (GTA3, VC,SA,VCS,LCS,SAS) and now GTAIV has a new engine again.

I count the games that came official out for pc

BobtheCkroach
04-12-2007, 05:08 PM
I count the games that came official out for pc

Well if you're gonna go that way, GTA IV isn't going to be "official" for probably over a year. I don't believe they plan on releasing it to PC until well after console (as always).

Xeno
04-12-2007, 05:20 PM
Well if you're gonna go that way, GTA IV isn't going to be "official" for probably over a year. I don't believe they plan on releasing it to PC until well after console (as always).

I forgot to add I count it also when they came for console (xbox ps2 etc.) official
and psp is not one for me, its a future gameboy :)

BobtheCkroach
04-12-2007, 05:38 PM
I forgot to add I count it also when they came for console (xbox ps2 etc.) official
and psp is not one for me, its a future gameboy :)

LOL - you're rules are changin' a lot :P j/k

Of course, though, if you count consoles as official, then you have to count vice city stories and liberty city stories (an SA stories, if that exists) as they all started on the PSP, but were later re-released on the PS2. (Bob is anxiously awaiting and hoping for an influx of all those on the PC b/c 3 new GTA titles would keep him happy for a while!)

Xeno
04-12-2007, 05:44 PM
Yea it's difficult to explain, you know,
when san andreas came out all my friends and ppl said : OMFG AMAZING, the new game is coming (all were interested in that)
and when liberty stories came out all said: does is look like gta 2 ? (noone were interested in that)
can'T explain it dude, I know an think what I think and know, so just forget it and go with your topic

Gun Element
04-12-2007, 07:33 PM
I was looking forward for a futuristic GTA, but Im not complaining. As long as it keeps the gameplay value like its previous counterparts.

Xeno
04-12-2007, 07:35 PM
I was looking forward for a futuristic GTA, but Im not complaining. As long as it keeps the gameplay value like its previous counterparts.

yea m2, would be some different :)

BobtheCkroach
04-12-2007, 07:35 PM
Yea it's difficult to explain, you know,
when san andreas came out all my friends and ppl said : OMFG AMAZING, the new game is coming (all were interested in that)
and when liberty stories came out all said: does is look like gta 2 ? (noone were interested in that)
can'T explain it dude, I know an think what I think and know, so just forget it and go with your topic

Oh, no worries, man. You're fine - not off topic. I was just razzin' ya. I haven't actually played VCS or LCS - they don't look good? I guess I figured when they retooled them for the PS2, they made them look as good as San Andreas.

Xeno
04-12-2007, 07:57 PM
I mean, its not something new in vcs and lcs, only the missions, its like an moded vice city

.:Šievad°
04-12-2007, 09:22 PM
weird on the site where u can download the trailer, its says to enter ure birthdate.

i typed myne and it says that im to young. im 20 ffs. lol

.:Šievad°
04-12-2007, 09:23 PM
like if my brother wont play it, hes 8

Virus
04-14-2007, 01:17 PM
I like the look of the GTA IV, but i hoped it would be somewhere else than i Libery City or New York AGAIN, i hoped it could be like in...Britain or somewhere else.

Gun Element
04-17-2007, 07:51 PM
I like the look of the GTA IV, but i hoped it would be somewhere else than i Libery City or New York AGAIN, i hoped it could be like in...Britain or somewhere else.

Yeah seriously! Anartica is a place too! :P