PDA

View Full Version : Regarding: The results of the tourny

Sirc
04-15-2007, 07:43 PM
Since Fifth has locked the results (which I think was a good idea), then lets get this party started here. Cause there will be a party, trust me.

Already, there are problems. And it's going to get worse. DH and Lady are probably the most mellow team as far as just having fun. Grats to them. I hope they continue to do well. :thumbs:

So many of the rest - yeesh. I can't wait to see how this unfolds.

Xeno
04-15-2007, 09:03 PM
:woohoo: yes there'll be a party, great jobs to all of ya today :thumbs:

Figona Hatice
04-15-2007, 10:00 PM
hahahah yeah Damn sirc you own :funny:

Well I won't be as nice as Xeno cuz I won't say great job to all of ya :P Too Many People didn't show this week end :mad: Especially the big mouths like Chaotic , I mean like "hahahah hahahha I have a big mouth , hahahaha hahahahah I have a big mouth , huh huh huh huh huh I don't show my big ass :thumbs: " J/K :P

Anyway I'm glad we finally could play 1 match :D Congratz Lady Doom(:P ) and Die Hard :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

Nitro
04-15-2007, 10:51 PM
There's a tournament? o.O

FUS1ON
04-16-2007, 01:21 AM
Congrats DH and Lady Doom

NixXxeN
04-16-2007, 05:40 AM
Congrats DH and Lady Doom

Amco & NixXxen won st right?

Black Rose
04-16-2007, 07:51 AM

you won, but you are out cos of cheating :rolleyes:
check it out: http://www.gamemecca.net/forums/showthread.php?t=81670

Congratz to our dream team Lady and Hardy :wootrock: :wub:

Fifth
04-16-2007, 08:27 AM

Hey Street Glow I suggest you to stop using NixXxen's account. :rolleyes:

Nix didn't post that message.

Xeno
04-16-2007, 10:19 AM
what a crap, cyborg dre fp and me had yesterday night some games together, I sucked as always but gg ppl :P
lets repeat it again , when I'm in the mood! what about today? like 11 p.m. (GMT +1)

NixXxeN
04-16-2007, 01:12 PM
Hey Street Glow I suggest you to stop using NixXxen's account. :rolleyes:

Nix didn't post that message.

stfu, i can't make other account. :bawling:

Nitro
04-16-2007, 03:04 PM
Are you kidding me? Is this what you players have come to? What ever happened to the basic rules on honesty and integrity? I cannot believe you people. No wonder noone wants ot play in a tournament, because the person on the other side could be cheating as well as faking someone.

congrats Die Hard and Lady Doom and ONLY you two because the other team clearly shows they are scum.

Fifth
04-16-2007, 03:17 PM
Are you kidding me? Is this what you players have come to? What ever happened to the basic rules on honesty and integrity? I cannot believe you people. No wonder noone wants ot play in a tournament, because the person on the other side could be cheating as well as faking someone.

congrats Die Hard and Lady Doom and ONLY you two because the other team clearly shows they are scum.

Agree.

Do not worry. We will finish all the games in a fair way. :) :thumbs:

EXEcution
04-16-2007, 03:20 PM
I completely agree with Nitro. If you can't play, don't want to play, or can't play fairly then by all means DON'T PLAY. If you don't like the tournament rules then please either abide nonetheless or don't play. There is no in-between. Congrats to DH and Lady.

Cyborg
04-16-2007, 03:35 PM
congratz guys:thumbs:

Casanova
04-16-2007, 07:17 PM
LOL :watchmovi

Congrats DH and Lady Doom. :thumbs:

Figona Hatice
04-16-2007, 08:29 PM
GG Rafal and GG Molotow Duo :thumbs: Sorry for the fortress game dudes... I didn't mean to ... yaknomsayin' :P Btw It's no Big Deal :thumbs:

Xeno
04-16-2007, 09:42 PM
GG Rafal and GG Molotow Duo :thumbs: Sorry for the fortress game dudes... I didn't mean to ... yaknomsayin' :P Btw It's no Big Deal :thumbs:

here my ping from yesterday :(
http://i15.tinypic.com/4d2iupt.jpg

Sirc
04-16-2007, 10:54 PM
here my ping from yesterday :(
http://i15.tinypic.com/4d2iupt.jpg

I was wondering who was going to be the first. :D

Play the tourny, have fun, and don't whine and spout excuses. If you win, say GG. If you lose, say GG. Follow the rules. If you feel that someone has cheated, then PM the people running the tourny, don't bring it up here. Let the people running the tourny decide if someone did something wrong, and let them be the ones to announce disqualifications along with the reasons.

(This wasn't really aimed at Xeno specifically, it was for everyone).

I've only played in one tourny ever back in the early days, and sure enough a member on the other team ran for the heart/armor when everyone was supposed to be standing still. It pissed me off and took the fun out of it for me, and I've never played in another tourny since. Not that I play anymore anyway, but still. :P

Xeno
04-16-2007, 11:29 PM
I was wondering who was going to be the first. :D

Play the tourny, have fun, and don't whine and spout excuses. If you win, say GG. If you lose, say GG. Follow the rules. If you feel that someone has cheated, then PM the people running the tourny, don't bring it up here. Let the people running the tourny decide if someone did something wrong, and let them be the ones to announce disqualifications along with the reasons.

(This wasn't really aimed at Xeno specifically, it was for everyone).

I've only played in one tourny ever back in the early days, and sure enough a member on the other team ran for the heart/armor when everyone was supposed to be standing still. It pissed me off and took the fun out of it for me, and I've never played in another tourny since. Not that I play anymore anyway, but still. :P
aha, anyway, that wasn't the tournament, we just get the idea to do spontanious 2vs2

Cyborg
04-17-2007, 04:31 PM
xeno you have to undertand the way you acted the othernight everygame we played you complained about your ping or LAG im only teaming with you in this tounry if you play for fun and dont moan.

people know who has lag and who has better ping and hopefully who everyou play respect that you dont have the best ping but your still getting stuck in and having fun.:thumbs:

this post aint to humiliate you just to make you undertand that its about fun not winning:thumbs:

The Priest
04-17-2007, 04:58 PM
if you guys have a other team match let me know :) also i will need to know how to get in a password server :confused: gg guys

Figona Hatice
04-17-2007, 05:51 PM
if you guys have a other team match let me know :) also i will need to know how to get in a password server :confused: gg guys

okay :thumbs:

to join a pass protected server : /net_strConnectPassword="yourpassword" :P

The Priest
04-17-2007, 07:30 PM
okay :thumbs:

to join a pass protected server : /net_strConnectPassword="yourpassword" :P
sorry show me a screenie were to put this password never done it before:dunno:

TOMMEK
04-17-2007, 08:23 PM
u klick on the server and before u join u press F1(console)
and write the command ~. :thumbs:

Xeno
04-17-2007, 08:32 PM
xeno you have to undertand the way you acted the othernight everygame we played you complained about your ping or LAG im only teaming with you in this tounry if you play for fun and dont moan.

people know who has lag and who has better ping and hopefully who everyou play respect that you dont have the best ping but your still getting stuck in and having fun.:thumbs:

this post aint to humiliate you just to make you undertand that its about fun not winning:thumbs:

the problem is, I've a big ping, yea, BUT I suck with or without and don't say its not true:thumbs:

Figona Hatice
04-17-2007, 08:37 PM
sorry show me a screenie were to put this password never done it before:dunno:

lmao you don't need any screen :funny:

Just write the command in the console right before you join the server lmao :P

The Priest
04-17-2007, 09:25 PM
lmao you don't need any screen :funny:

Just write the command in the console right before you join the server lmao :P

yea yea very funny but if you have never had joined a team match how would i know this:rolleyes:

Figona Hatice
04-17-2007, 10:09 PM
I don't know :P I guess all ss commands have to be written in the console :P

But I remember my first clan war , it took me like 2 hours to get it work :funny: I don't remember exactly why it didn't want to work but damn :confused: