PDA

View Full Version : Reminder

ME BIGGD01
04-17-2007, 10:37 AM
Dont Forget To Pay Your Taxes!!!!!!

Wiper
04-17-2007, 11:11 AM
Hehe, instead of keep on moanin' all the time maybe an active policy to try to get them to work would be working better....

... and remember...

ME BIGGD01
04-17-2007, 11:44 AM
Wiper, are you like 10 years old? Your comments show you are an idiot. Read what you posted and tell us you thinkit makes sense. Wait, you don't live in America right? Then STFU!!!!!!!!!

Sauron
04-17-2007, 12:44 PM
*shrugs*

Die Hard
04-17-2007, 12:46 PM
*ditto*

BobtheCkroach
04-17-2007, 01:22 PM
Hehe, instead of keep on moanin' all the time maybe an active policy to try to get them to work would be working better....

... and remember...

I'd much prefer that we take an active policy of getting them out, not making them work. Like, instead of saying that we're gonna do something...point a gun at their head and say "leave".

Seriously, Wiper. Sometimes you find the strangest things to chime in about. These people sneak over our borders, and start working without paying taxes and supporting the economy and nation that they're surviving off of.

As for the picture, whatever. I can honestly say that other than the 8-10 states near mexico, America eats far more Taco Bell than authentic mexican. My "mexican" food supply would be untouched if every mexican in America went home.

To Bigg: funny stuff! :D

Nitro
04-17-2007, 01:55 PM
You pay your taxes? LOL

Caged Anger
04-17-2007, 02:02 PM
Biggs, great pic, :rofl:

ME BIGGD01
04-17-2007, 02:05 PM
It was meant to be a joke for the American tax payers. I have no idea why non Americans feel they need to respond or even think for a minute they have a say. I would think they should be concerned about themself or their Country instead of thinking they know whats best for mine. Bottom line if you are not American, do not pay American Taxes, keep your comments and solutions to yourself.:thumbs:

Mad Fox
04-17-2007, 02:09 PM
I got a nice refund this year... gotta love college expenses

FUS1ON
04-17-2007, 06:13 PM
Here's an idea, we can send them to Europe or were ever you live since some of you seem to be so symphatic for their cause.

Biggs ..... Stop the name calling, attack the opinion and not the person :rolleyes:

Caged Anger
04-17-2007, 07:17 PM
yes, by all means, if you guys want them so bad, please, TAKE EM! :rofl:

EXEcution
04-17-2007, 07:28 PM
It seems that Wiper's opinions are based solely on his own personal and immature views of the situation. His disregard for hard facts and overall ignorance makes him a pretty easy target for personal attacks.

ME BIGGD01
04-17-2007, 09:01 PM
Here's an idea, we can send them to Europe or were ever you live since some of you seem to be so symphatic for their cause.

Biggs ..... Stop the name calling, attack the opinion and not the person :rolleyes:

I could of used the word idiotic which would of been toward the opinion but when he acted as if I was moaning about something, it pissed me off. Although I did not mean to personally call him an idiot, he does need to take responsbility for his statements.

Goober
04-17-2007, 10:15 PM
Here's a statement. Being self employed and having to pay double the social security that regularly employed people pay I have this question.

If the Hispanics can walk across the border with nothing more than they can carry in their hands, find housing, a job and make enough money to send back home and still buy their own groceries and pay their rent and utilities. Why the hell do we have so many people that are able to work on welfare and living in government subsidized housing?

Nitro
04-17-2007, 10:29 PM
Here's a fun filled fact

What are the only countries in the world that demand taxes from you even if you move to another country?

America, South Africa and Nazi Germany

hooray for bloodlust ^_^

Nitro
04-17-2007, 10:30 PM
Here's a statement. Being self employed and having to pay double the social security that regularly employed people pay I have this question.

If the Hispanics can walk across the border with nothing more than they can carry in their hands, find housing, a job and make enough money to send back home and still buy their own groceries and pay their rent and utilities. Why the hell do we have so many people that are able to work on welfare and living in government subsidized housing?

Do you honestly not know?

Everything happens for a reason, let's just say that =]

Wiper
04-17-2007, 10:40 PM
I could of used the word idiotic which would of been toward the opinion but when he acted as if I was moaning about something, it pissed me off. Although I did not mean to personally call him an idiot, he does need to take responsbility for his statements.

hehe my apologies, I forgot... only in the USA you peepz got this kinda problems.

And for taking responsibilities for my comments? I always do, now only u have to do the same. Several threads you made extreme statements about the "non" Usa people made me "almost" feel like you disliked them. Srry couldn't forgot it when I saw such a "funny post thread" from you and seeing the raging comment I think I'm not far from the core.

It's all about responsibilities and I love ya replies just like all the things which are cute :wub:

To answer the main question: yes, I'm enjoying this big time :D

ME BIGGD01
04-17-2007, 11:08 PM
Nitro, if they did not do that, every company, corporation would move away and make their money here but not pay taxes for it.

Goober--It all comes down to quality of life. I could not live with 50 people under one roof where as the illegals do it under their budget. They make decent cash and pay no taxes and send a good part of it back to mexico or other south american country they are from. 100 dollars here is nothing but there it's a lot of cash. The welfare system should be terminated and a new program should be developed where all who need should be crippled. Welfare is totaly different compared to the reason it was developed. Now they give it to lazy people who ruined there life. Guaranteed anyone who works and lost their job would have to lose everything they had before they got assistance. This is why we should have a choice not to pay into it so those who don't or chose not to can never get it. I am fine with that solution because I will never go on welfare. I will collect cans on a street corner if need be. Thats the difference between welfare cases and good Americans who work for whatthey have. Welfare is not needed to anyone unless there was a depression and there is none. Welfare is for weak no good people who deserve death because they are too lazy to get a job. Best solution is get rid of it and start executing prisoners who also drain tax dollars. Neither do any good for America.

Wiper---I don't understand what you are saying.

Huggy---From what I hear, the UK has its own problem with illegals. Is that true? I remember talking with Shotgun and he was explaining to me the issues. What is the UK doing about it?

Wiper
04-17-2007, 11:11 PM
Wiper---I don't understand what you are saying.

Ahh too bad....Exe and Psycho took longer took figure it out :( :D

Sirc
04-17-2007, 11:13 PM
Oops. Got Turbo Tax again this year and just now filed electronically. "Confirmation Pending - check back in 24-48 hours". :eek:

Time to buy guns and supplies and build a secret bunker in the backyard. They will not take me alive.

Sirc
04-17-2007, 11:57 PM
we have illegals yes but thats not the main problem in my town,the problem here is polish workers,thousands have moved to our area,i use to work in a factory in winsford but now this firm only employes polish workers,they use a polish workers only agency to recruit staff,and from what i hear the same thing is going on all over the country,its cheaper for firms to use a polish agency rather than employ there own british staff,check this link http://libcom.org/library/polish-work-gangs-in-britain

not only that the crime rate has also shot through the roof around here,just today at my wifes works(the post office) two polish women mugged an old lady of £200,this is an on going problem of late,not just the old are getting mugged but young ppl as well,some at knife point:down:

I think that's the most serious post I've ever seen Huggy make.

Huggy, where do the Polish workers come from? I mean besides Poland - duh. My point is, what are the UK's immigration laws? Are people from other countries allowed to just enter the UK at will and start working and living there? I'm asking because I don't know.

Sirc
04-18-2007, 12:15 AM
anyone from a european country can work in the uk, http://www.workpermit.com/uk/uk.htm

Ouch.

Goober
04-18-2007, 12:41 AM
I agree with you somewhat Bigg. I too would not live under one roof with 50 other people. However, my wife and I have lived in one apartment with 2 other couples to get by at one point in our lives. We lived in a tent for 6 weeks in North Carolina to save up money for the cost of 1st and last months rent and the deposits required for utilities in order to move into a rental unit. I'm just sick and tired of hearing people cry about how we're not doing enough to take care of their lazy asses. Can't find work? Move somewhere where there is work. I've done it, so have a bunch of other people. Don't ask me for money if you're able to walk to the corner store to buy your cigarettes.
Sorry for ranting, but I just wrote a huge ass check to the IRS yesterday and it still hurts.

Sirc
04-18-2007, 12:59 AM
I agree with you somewhat Bigg. I too would not live under one roof with 50 other people. However, my wife and I have lived in one apartment with 2 other couples to get by at one point in our lives. We lived in a tent for 6 weeks in North Carolina to save up money for the cost of 1st and last months rent and the deposits required for utilities in order to move into a rental unit. I'm just sick and tired of hearing people cry about how we're not doing enough to take care of their lazy asses. Can't find work? Move somewhere where there is work. I've done it, so have a bunch of other people. Don't ask me for money if you're able to walk to the corner store to buy your cigarettes.
Sorry for ranting, but I just wrote a huge ass check to the IRS yesterday and it still hurts.

I haven't been there yet, but I'm a lot closer to being there then I ever imagined I'd be. And I don't see myself heading away from that situation.

And I've seen how the US allows the big corporations and banks to prey on helpless individuals. Need to consolidate your debt? No problem! Apply for our credit card and make low monthly payments at a low interest rate! Miss a payment by 3 days? No problem! As long as you don't mind being charged 30% interest for the rest of the loan. Didn't read the fine print? Too bad for you.

Look at your health insurance statements. An office visit costs the health companies $45 dollars after you pay the $20 co-pay. How much does the doctor's office charge you for a visit if you don't have insurance? $175 dollars. WTF? I don't even want to talk about hospital stays.

Bah, I don't really need this at this point on tax day, heh.

EXEcution
04-18-2007, 01:14 AM
Ahh too bad....Exe and Psycho took longer took figure it out :( :D
http://www.booksamillion.com/bam/covers/0/76/455/322/0764553224.jpg

Nitro
04-18-2007, 01:58 AM

Still payin those illegal taxes eh?

ME BIGGD01
04-18-2007, 08:40 AM
Huggy, we have those groups every where and our illegals are not just hispanic and most say. The hispanics are just more common and growing at a larger rate. They are continuing to grow that our politicians refuse to do anything about because they see more votes for their party. That is plain and simple truth why nothing gets done.

What frustrates me is that nobody sees where the problem is. Things will not get better here and those feeling sorry for these illegals will one day hope that someone feels sorry for them. It frustrates me that all that my ancestors did like fought in ww2 and all the hard work they have done was done for this.

Usually I will gripe about stuff and may seem extreme at times but what I talk about is real. Stuff I see going on around me and things I see friends, family and myself going through. I have a friend that is 50 years old that works for allstate and he and hos partner need to have a certain quota met by the ned of the month or they are getting the ax. These guys worked for these companies for over 15 years. This is the common thing today that no job is safe. They offer nothing while taxes, health care and utilities go up. I rich person may not notice or care but the avg blue collar family will simply move to poverty level. This is happening today in America and our Government does nothing but get rich and sell us out.

Illegals are just a part of the problem. We Americans are the main problem. We need to start taking action. If each American stood his or her ground this place would get better. If each American spoke up, this place would get better.

Die Hard
04-18-2007, 11:36 AM
Poor peoples throughout history have always swarmed to where they can work and earn money. If the rewards are high enough they will do anything they can to get in.

The USA and Western Europe are no different apart from the fact that we let these people in legally and you don't.

Face the facts, how many non immigrants or people within your social group do you know that will clean the toilets at the airport, valet park your car when you go to that nice restaurant, drive a cab in LA or NYC, etc etc?

The problem won't go away because they will do the jobs that we don't want to do.

ME BIGGD01
04-18-2007, 12:20 PM
DieHard, what many fail to see id America allows more immigrants in than any other country. There is a process though that must be followed. It's not like we do not let anyone in. That's where the confusion is because they are not understanding that you can come in but legally. The problem is illegally being here and undocumented people will do nothing for the country and that is because they pay nothing into the system.

As far as cleaning toilets, I am sick and tired of hearing that bullshit excuse. Lets be real here. The thing is that nobody will clean toilets or farm or what ever. The problem is that their needs to be a liveable pay that goes with that job. You and many others act as if AMericans do not work hard or there is nobody to lower their standards to get dirty. That is horse shit and the truth is the standards being lowered are the salaries that go with the job. Point blank, pay an American asuitable salary and that job will be done by an American. The reason this excuse gets used is because the only people willing to do the job is illegals that don't pat taxes on the money they earn so right there is about 15%-25% savings. It also gives the owners the ability not to have to pay taxes on the employees because they are undocumented. Then you have the reason to not pay benifits which now we are just cutting America out all of the way and killing the American family and the country.

If I had to I would do what ever to make money. If they cut welfare off, you can bet there would be people to scoop shit out of toilets. The system is corrupt and anyone saying it has to do with the inability to do hard labor is full of shit and does not know anything.

Again, we have a process, if you do not follow the process to come into America, then you are illegal and that can not be tolerated.

SHOTGUNmaniac
04-18-2007, 12:37 PM
It was meant to be a joke for the American tax payers. I have no idea why non Americans feel they need to respond or even think for a minute they have a say. I would think they should be concerned about themself or their Country instead of thinking they know whats best for mine. Bottom line if you are not American, do not pay American Taxes, keep your comments and solutions to yourself.:thumbs:

Biggs, Not only america has this problem. Due to britains invasion of illegal immagrants from all over the world, and there willingness to work for 3 peanuts per hour, It's forced a lot of Brits out of work, as it maybe has done over there.

I myself have now been out of work for quite some time, and am finding life quite hard at the minute. Especially trying to support my family.

Sorry, just actually sat and read the thread... You ask what is the UK doing??

Well From what i see where i live, they just build more and more houses for them, give them jobs, pay there taxes, give them a car.

Me my girlfriend and our 11 month old son, have been looking for a house for 12 months now, The ones we went for where empty when we applied, they now house familys of polish immigrants. We are lucky in having eventually found somewhere now, not ideally where we wanted.

Wiper
04-18-2007, 01:42 PM
http://www.booksamillion.com/bam/covers/0/76/455/322/0764553224.jpg

*to figure it out* it should be, I know.... the shame....THE SHAME!!!!

My apologies.... so if you can explain/tell in the dutch language if there are more faults I would be very pleased :o

Die Hard
04-18-2007, 01:45 PM
Nah, he just lives the wrong side of the country :D

http://content.answers.com/main/content/wp/en/thumb/1/1c/450px-Dutch-Americans.png

Nitro
04-18-2007, 02:44 PM
40 million Americans will be really pissed off

http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/opinion/2003668844_harrop17.html

EXEcution
04-18-2007, 06:00 PM
*to figure it out* it should be, I know.... the shame....THE SHAME!!!!

My apologies.... so if you can explain/tell in the dutch language if there are more faults I would be very pleased :o

This isn't a Dutch forum though...

BAM! :doh:

Wiper
04-18-2007, 06:22 PM
This isn't a Dutch forum though...

BAM! :doh:

And as usual ur missing the point.... but I'm getting used to it :rolleyes:

Sirc
04-18-2007, 10:45 PM
Nah, he just lives the wrong side of the country :D

http://content.answers.com/main/content/wp/en/thumb/1/1c/450px-Dutch-Americans.png

Where did you get that map DH? I have a strong Welsh background and would like to see something like that for Wales.

Edit, no wale jokes please. Yes, I know wales live in the ocean. :p

Goober
04-18-2007, 10:53 PM

In the ocean?....I thought a wale was where you got water from.

Sirc
04-18-2007, 11:31 PM
In the ocean?....I thought a wale was where you got water from.

Damn, I thought I had it covered with the ocean thing. :P

EXEcution
04-19-2007, 12:15 AM
And as usual ur missing the point.... but I'm getting used to it :rolleyes:

The only point that you should be trying to make is that you aren't as stupid as your posts make you out to be.

Pure_Evil
04-19-2007, 03:45 AM
Where did you get that map DH? I have a strong Welsh background and would like to see something like that for Wales.

:hmmm: I don't live in the ocean, neither do any members of my family :dunno:

you confuse me

PJ'l_Master
04-19-2007, 05:30 AM
:hmmm: I don't live in the ocean, neither do any members of my family :dunno:

you confuse me

haha pure you clever devil, i see what you did there!

BobtheCkroach
04-19-2007, 05:54 AM
haha pure you clever devil, i see what you did there!

:rofl:

ROFL

I was thinkin' the same thing! :P

Sirc
04-19-2007, 06:01 AM
you confuse me

Oh, like confusing you has ever been a difficult feat. Too easy. :rolleyes:

Die Hard
04-19-2007, 07:51 AM
:hmmm: I too have Welsh ancestry. What part are your ancestors from and what was/is the name?

*Edit* Notice how I left out the wales part :P