PDA

View Full Version : American Idol Fans

Mad Fox
04-17-2007, 03:56 PM
http://www.cnn.com/2007/TECH/internet/04/17/television.idol.reut/index.html

Honestly I think that he is by far the least talented singer.

Death Engineer
04-17-2007, 04:37 PM
I'll admit it. I'm an American Idol Addict. ;) And Sanjaya has to go. Not because he can't sing (he can, though he can't belt it out like I would think an American Idol should be able to), not because he did the hula like a girl on national television as his "why I'm interesting" bit, nor because of his crazy never-the-same hair shananigans. No...he needs to go because there are truly better singers/performers. That's it.

Go Melinda and Blake. :P

HAMMER
04-19-2007, 02:29 AM
I was quite happy to see Sanjaya go home tonight!

I was a Sundance fan at the beginning, but now I like Phil Stacey, but he hasn't been performing consistently.

ME BIGGD01
04-19-2007, 07:26 PM
Sanjaya is a homo. Not because he may like guys but because he acts like a home and I am glad he is off the show because I am sick of seeing his name brought up while I am watching the news. Oh, and I do not watch this crap either but my wife is one of those that has to watch every pathetic reality show brought to those who need to watch something that has nothing to do with reality. Yes we argue about these shows and my comments usually aim at if you want reality go outside. The truth is about these shows is the joy to watch others fail. And I am considered the nut:rolleyes: .

Mad Fox
04-19-2007, 08:04 PM
Sanjaya is a homo. Not because he may like guys but because he acts like a home and I am glad he is off the show because I am sick of seeing his name brought up while I am watching the news. Oh, and I do not watch this crap either but my wife is one of those that has to watch every pathetic reality show brought to those who need to watch something that has nothing to do with reality. Yes we argue about these shows and my comments usually aim at if you want reality go outside. The truth is about these shows is the joy to watch others fail. And I am considered the nut:rolleyes: .

How do you get away with talking like this.